• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Married ATB Mistress of High Ranked Official Killed and Dissected, Bones Left in Butcher Stall!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

1703320152064.jpeg

1703320167109.jpeg

This long-legged beauty checked into a hotel to rest, but she was brutally murdered. Her body was broken into countless pieces, and her stumps were taken to a pork stall in the vegetable market by the murderer.

Who is it? How could he have such hatred for this beauty?

On May 3, 2014, during the May Day holiday, many people went out to play. The cleaning lady of a four-star hotel in Guangzhou went to clean the guest rooms at noon as usual.

She came to room 316, which she had just checked out in the morning, and when she opened the door, she couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised, because the room was very tidy, as if no one had ever lived there.

The aunt couldn't help but secretly thought that this customer was really good and he should be a mysophobic person. However, when the aunt went to clean the bathroom, she found that the sewer in the bathroom was blocked and water accumulated on the floor.

The aunt quickly found pliers to clean the sewer, but she was shocked by what she picked up.

It was a lump of yellow, thick, chicken fat-like stuff, and it also exuded a fishy smell.

The aunt felt that something was wrong, so she quickly asked the front desk to call the police.

After hearing the aunt's description, the police also felt something strange, so they rushed to the scene to investigate the hotel.

Soon they found a yellow plastic bag at the corner of the stairs on the same floor of the room. After opening it, everyone present was stunned. In addition to some domestic garbage, there were also a lot of minced meat and small bones.

Fearing that someone might actually be killed, the police immediately took these things back for testing. The results showed that the minced meat in the plastic bag was the human tissue of a woman.

In other words, this woman was probably killed and dismembered. So who is this woman? Where are the rest of her body?

The police immediately retrieved the hotel's registration information and surveillance and determined that the person staying in Room 316 was a 28-year-old woman named Yang Muqing.

Surveillance surveillance showed that on the evening of April 30, Yang Muqing, who was fair-skinned, beautiful, and had long legs, checked in alone. Ten minutes later, she asked for toiletries from the hotel front desk, and she never showed up again.

On the contrary, it was a man wearing a mask and hat who came in and out many times in the next three days, carrying something in his hand every time. It was not until the morning of May 3 that the man checked out

Therefore, the police speculated that Yang Muqing asked for an extra set of toiletries, which meant that she was not alone and must have made an appointment to meet someone at the hotel.

Then this mysterious man appeared, but Yang Muqing never came out again, so she was probably killed on the night of April 30, and this man was the most suspicious.

Through analysis, the police believe that the two people may be lovers. So, was Yang Muqing killed because of a relationship dispute?

After the police identified the suspect, they unexpectedly discovered that Yang Muqing had actually arrived at the hotel half an hour before he checked in. However, he did not check in and instead let Yang Muqing ascend the throne. This shows that the murderer was well prepared.

The police then questioned Yang Muqing's family and friends and learned that as early as a year ago, Yang Muqing's husband died in a car accident. The two were very loving. After losing her husband, Yang Muqing said that she would never marry again. Therefore, No one knew she had any friends of the opposite sex.

However, at the crime scene, the murderer did not leave any useful information such as fingerprints. Who is the murderer and what are his intentions?

For this reason, the police could only carefully check the surveillance again. This time they found that when the mysterious man checked out, he was carrying the bag that Yang Muqing had brought with him when he checked in. There was also a red plastic bag inside. A strip-shaped object.

The police suddenly thought that when they were piecing together Yang Muqing's body, her head and tibia were missing. Could it be that what was inside was Yang Muqing's head and tibia?

So how did this man kill Yang Muqing, and where was her missing body thrown?

The police checked Room 316 again and only found blood stains on the bathroom wall and door.

The police speculated that because the two knew each other, Yang Muqing was unprepared for the murderer. After the murderer knocked Yang Muqing unconscious, he dragged her to the bathroom, killed her and cut her body into pieces.

At the same time, the police called on the surveillance cameras around the hotel and finally discovered the traces of the mysterious man after he left the hotel. He appeared behind the door of a vegetable market and came out less than three minutes after entering. The red plastic bag in his hand was Gone too.

The police suspected that he had thrown the red plastic bag in the market, so they immediately went to the wet market to conduct a search. Sure enough, they found a tibia in a trash can for recycling meat scraps at a pork stall.

After comparison, it was determined that the tibia belonged to the deceased Yang Muqing, and the forensic doctor found that the murderer's method of dismembering the body was very professional, and he was most likely either a doctor or a butcher.

But after the man came out of the vegetable market, he disappeared.

Just when the police had no clue, a motorcycle driver gave a clue. He once pulled over a man wearing a hat and a mask. After driving him to Xingfeng Village, the man gave him 100 yuan. The money for the fare was quite generous.

After receiving the clues, the police immediately rushed to Xingfeng Village to investigate. Unexpectedly, they found the murderer quickly because he did not hide at all.

However, after questioning by the police, they did not expect to be involved in another case.

Through interrogation, the police learned that the murderer's name was Zhang Jian, who was 35 years old and worked in a slaughterhouse. He had been in prison for five years for robbery.

However, when the police asked him about his relationship with Yang Muqing and why he killed her, they got a surprising answer.

This Zhang Jian said that he did not know Yang Muqing, and the reason why he cut his body into pieces was because he was used to killing pigs, so it would be easier to deal with it.

However, after police investigation, they discovered that it was Zhang Jian who drove Yang Muqing's husband to death a year ago. The couple both died at the hands of Zhang Jian. Is there such a coincidence in the world?

The police put all kinds of evidence in front of Zhang Jian, and Zhang Jian finally confessed everything. However, the truth surprised the police officers present.

It turns out that a year ago, the death of Yang Muqing's husband was not an accident at all, but Zhang Jian did it deliberately. Someone paid 300,000 to let Zhang Jian hit and kill Yang Muqing's husband. This person is none other than Yang Muqing herself.

Yang Muqing may not have expected that a year later she would be killed by someone she hired. So who was Zhang Jian working for this time?

Through Zhang Jian's bank account, the police found the person who sent him money, and this person was the real mastermind behind the scenes.

The man's name was He Qiang, a 43-year-old employee of an agency in Guangdong. After grasping the clues, the police successfully arrested him at He Qiang's home.

In front of the evidence, He Qiang confessed the crime he had committed. It turned out that Yang Muqing and He Qiang had developed a relationship as lovers as early as 3 years ago, and the two had been dating secretly.

However, a year ago, this matter was finally discovered by Yang Muqing's husband. Yang Muqing told He Qiang about the matter and asked him to come up with an idea quickly.

He Qiang was a public servant. He thought that if this matter was exposed, his job would not be saved, so he persuaded Yang Muqing to simply get rid of his husband, so that it would be more convenient for the two of them to be together.

So He Qiang gave Yang Muqing 300,000 yuan and asked her to contact Zhang Jian to cause a car accident and kill Yang Muqing's husband.

Yang Muqing's husband was gone, so she thought of getting He Qiang divorced so that the two of them could be together openly.

But He Qiang never thought about divorcing his wife. He was just playing with Yang Muqing.

Unexpectedly, when Yang Muqing saw that He Qiang disagreed, she threatened to expose their relationship and the death of her husband if he did not divorce.

Seeing that the situation was beyond his control, He Qiang found Zhang Jian again and gave him a sum of money to get rid of Yang Muqing.

Yang Muqing didn't know that on the day of the incident, she thought it was He Qiang who came to see her, so she happily opened the door for him, but she didn't know that this would cost her her life.

The whole case is complicated and full of twists and turns, but no one is innocent. Although Zhang Jian acted cruelly, in the final analysis, it was just a knife in He Qiang's hand. The one who really committed the most heinous crimes and had a dark conscience was He Qiang

消失的美女,碎尸混入菜市场猪肉脯,背后竟是一起案中案!​

2023-04-25 16:32:01 来源: 老舍纪史
ipLocation.f6d00eb.svg
山东 举报
分享至

这个长腿美女到宾馆开房休息,谁知竟然惨遭杀害后,尸体还被分解成无数块,残肢被凶手带到菜市场的猪肉摊上。
究竟是谁?对这位美女竟有如此大的仇恨?
2014年5月3日,正值五一假期,许多人外出游玩,广州某四星级宾馆的保洁阿姨,在中午的时候向往常一样,前去打扫客房。
她来到早上刚刚退房的316房间,推门一看不禁惊喜一下,因为屋内非常整洁,就像没人住过一样。
阿姨不禁暗想这位顾客素质真好,平时应该也是一位有洁癖的人,然而等到阿姨打扫到卫生间的时候,却发现卫生间的下水道被堵了,积了一地的水。
阿姨赶紧找来钳子清理下水道,谁知夹上来的东西,却将她吓了一大跳。
这是一团团黄色的,浓稠的,类似鸡油一样的东西,而且还散发出阵阵的腥臭味。
阿姨直觉这不对劲,于是赶紧让前台拨打了报警电话。

警方听到阿姨的描述后,也觉得有些蹊跷,于是火速赶往现场对宾馆进行勘察。
很快他们在房间同一层的楼梯拐角处,发现了一个黄色的塑料袋,打开一看后在场的所有人都懵了,里面除了一些生活垃圾外,还有许多碎肉和小骨头。
这下怕是真的出人命了,民警立即这些东西带回去进行检测,结果显示,塑料袋里的碎肉块是一名女性的人体组织。
也就是说,这名女性很可能被人杀害后,还被分尸了,那么这名女性究竟是谁?她的尸体其余部分又在哪里?
民警立即调取了酒店的登记信息和监控,确定住入316房间的是一位叫做杨慕晴的女子,时年28岁。
监控显示4月30日晚上,肤白貌美大长腿分杨慕晴一个人办理了入住,十几分钟后她向酒店前台要了一份洗漱用品,之后便再也没有出现过。
反倒是一名带着口罩和帽子的男子,在随后的三天内多次出入,而且每次手上还都提着东西,直到5月3日早上,该男子班提了退房手续。

于是警方推测,杨慕晴多要了一份洗漱用品,那么说明她不只是一个人,应该是约好了人在酒店碰面。
随后这名神秘男子出现了,而杨慕晴再也没出来过,那么她很可能在4月30日晚上就被杀害了,而这名男子嫌疑最大。
通过分析警方认为,这两人也许是情人关系,那么杨慕晴被杀,难道是因为感情纠纷?
警方锁定犯罪嫌疑人后,又意外的发现,其实在杨慕晴办理入住前半个小时,就已经来到了宾馆,可是他却没有办理入住,而是让杨慕晴登基,可见凶手是有备而来的。
随后警方询问了杨慕晴的家人和朋友,得知早在一年前,杨慕晴的丈夫就因遭遇车祸去世了,两人之间非常恩爱,痛失丈夫后,杨慕晴曾表示此后不再嫁人,因此,并没有人知道她有结交什么异性朋友。
然而在案发现场,凶手没有留下指纹等任何有用的信息,凶手究竟是何人,他到底有什么意图?
为此警方只能再次仔细的查看监控,这次发现这名神秘男子退房的时候,手上拎着的正是杨慕晴入住是提的包,出自之外还有个红色塑料袋,里面放着一个条状物体。
警方突然想到,在拼凑杨慕晴尸体的时候,她的头颅以及胫骨是缺失的,难道这里面装着的,就是杨慕晴的头颅和胫骨?
那么这名男子是如何将杨慕晴杀害的,她缺失的尸体又被扔到了哪里?

民警再次检查316房间,只在卫生间的墙上和门上都发现了血迹。
警方推测,因为两个人认识,所以杨慕晴对凶手毫无防备之心,凶手将杨慕晴打晕后,然后拖到卫生间将其杀害后分尸。
与此同时,警方调取了宾馆周围的监控,终于发现了神秘男子离开酒店后的踪迹,他出现在一家菜市场门后,进去不到三分钟后便出来,而他手上的红色塑料袋也不见了。
警方怀疑,他是把红色塑料袋扔在了市场内,于是立即前往菜市场进行搜查,果真在在一个猪肉档的回收肉渣的垃圾桶中,发现了一截胫骨。
经过对比后,确定这截胫骨正是死者杨慕晴的,而且法医发现,凶手分尸的手法非常专业,这人大概率不是医生就是屠夫。
但是该男子从菜市场出来后,就不见了踪影。
就在警方毫无头绪的时候,一名摩的司机给出了一条线索,他曾拉过一个戴着帽子和口罩的男子,将他载到兴丰村后,该男子还给他了100块钱的车费,出手相当大方。
警方接到线索后,立即赶往兴丰村调查,没想到很快就找到了凶手,因为他压根就没躲。
然而警方在经过询问,没想到竟然还牵扯出了另一起案件。

民警通过审讯得知,凶手名叫张剑,时年35岁,在一家屠宰场工作,曾因犯抢劫罪入狱五年。
然而当警方询问他跟杨慕晴是什么关系,为何杀害她时,却得到了一个令人意外的答案。
这个张剑称自己并不认识杨慕晴,之所以将其分尸,是因为平时杀猪杀惯了,这样好处理一些。
不过警方调查后却发现,一年前开车将杨慕晴丈夫撞死的,正是张剑,夫妻俩双双死于张剑之手,世上竟有如此巧合的事情?
警方将种种证据摆在张剑面前,张剑终于交代了一切,然而真相却令在场民警大吃一惊。
原来一年前,杨慕晴的丈夫被撞死根本不是意外,而是张建故意为之,有人出了30万,让张剑撞死杨慕晴的丈夫。这个人并不是别人,正是杨慕晴自己。
杨慕晴或许没想到,一年之后竟被自己雇佣的人给反杀,那么这次张剑又是替谁办事呢?

警方通过张剑的银行账户,查到了给他汇款的人,而这个人就是真正的幕后黑手。
此人叫做贺强,是广东某机关工作人员,时年43岁,在掌握了线索之后,警方在贺强家中成功将他逮捕。
在证据面前,贺强交代了自己所犯的罪行,原来早在3年前,杨慕晴和贺强就发展成了情人关系,两个人一直偷偷摸摸的交往。
不过在一年前,这件事最终还是被杨慕晴的丈夫给发现了,杨慕晴把这件事告诉了贺强,让他赶紧出个主意。
贺强是公职人员,想到如果这件事暴露了,自己的饭碗也就保不住了,于是便撺掇杨慕晴,索性把他丈夫给除掉,这样他们两个人在一起也更方便。
于是贺强给了杨慕晴30万,让她联系张剑,制造一起车祸意外,将杨慕晴的丈夫撞死。

杨慕晴的丈夫没了,便想着让何强也离婚,这样两个人就能光明正大的在一起了。
可是何强可从没想过与自己的妻子离婚,自己不过是和杨慕晴玩玩罢了。
谁知杨慕晴见何强不同意,便威胁他要是不离婚,就将他们之间的关系和自己丈夫身亡的事给捅出去。
贺强眼看事态超出自己可控的范围,于是再次找到张剑,给了他一笔钱,让他除掉杨慕晴。
杨慕晴并不知道,案发当天还以为是贺强来找自己了,高高兴兴的给他开门,谁知竟这样葬送了自己的性命。
整个案件错综复杂,一波三折,但谁也都不是无辜的,张剑虽然是行事残忍,但说到底不过是贺强手里的一把刀。真正罪大恶极、良心黑透了的是贺强

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls are so mysterious and complicated. I like!
Why use my words I like to insinuate insult me? This woman is my vicious Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell kind, infront act decent behind do all kinds of dirty tricks. Obviously not my kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why use my words I like to insinuate insult me? This woman is my vicious Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell kind, infront act decent behind do all kinds of dirty tricks. Obviously not my kind.
And of course your @syed putra kind slut in bed calling others slut kt latha that act nice to me say sorry and then stab me a virgin as slut. Pui!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiong men have a phobia of wearing the green hat.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side.

beach-rd-slashing.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously my whole life only got Indians and Cantonese bully dogs did dirty tricks to me while I did no dirty tricks to them and didn’t tell a single lie of them. Everything I said of them is a fact of what they did, not like @sbfuncle Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute and other proud Cantonese bully dogs here @musclepower very lack of morals self entitled evil people open dog mouth only smear me song song gao jurong while so scared to die dare not even swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiong men have a phobia of wearing the green hat.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side.

beach-rd-slashing.jpg
Do you Cantonese bully dog even know how to read? The story said the green hat man was murdered by the wife and the adulterer and then the latter murdered the wife of the dead man when she pushed him to divorce his wife. Why twist it to green hat? Oh to harass me so clever Cantonese dog son of slut. When are you going to swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously my whole life only got Indians and Cantonese bully dogs did dirty tricks to me while I did no dirty tricks to them and didn’t tell a single lie of them. Everything I said of them is a fact of what they did, not like @sbfuncle Cantonese bully dog son of prostitute and other proud Cantonese bully dogs here @musclepower very lack of morals self entitled evil people open dog mouth only smear me song song gao jurong while so scared to die dare not even swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death. Yikes!
I should add in Hakka adulterer @iamnobody and self claimed Hakka @empathizerofeatshitndie doing dirty tricks to me non stop. Pui!