• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam, how long can SBF tolerate this kind of member?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must agree with that. I can't think of any reason why a forum needs somebody who does nothing but troll and insult people.

The more you move that dog's posts, the more he will come at you, mark my words :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, this is 1 true dog that running loose in this forum, and nobody is doing anything about it, super double standard....

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already told you the reason and it's applied equally to all. If I make a specific request and it's ignored, the member concerned will be dealt with.

You are so right...all my clones are killed by you...hahaha....you have prove this point very well...hehehe

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not the one starting this, all these while I've been refraining myself from using vulgarities against other people family members, I thought its a silent rule here, everyone should know. But this doggie has been cursing everyone's mother and he's allowed to do that? Hahaha

there are a few others who always curse family members of forummers here
they curse for generation
they curse the parents too
so many of them around and i am sure you know who they are
no need to elaborate...and they are all still around

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread is dedicated to debonerman but the vilest troll here bar none is that fucktard behind the kopiuncle gang of nicks.

once again you big vulval liar
show me the kopiuncle gang of nicks
talk cock talk dirty and talk vulval all the time
the most stupid fuctard penile head you got here
shame on you narong the sarong the lelong...haha