• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brain Death 2 yrs + China HEALED Coma Man shake-hand w doctor, said 'I love you' to mom, if HOTA bye bye!

hotabandit

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://slide.news.sina.com.cn/slide_1_86058_365738.html#p=1

昏睡近千日植物人被爱唤醒 醒来第一句话:“我爱你妈妈!”

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看
2019.04.15 17:27:00

• zwI7-hvsckth1968342.jpg
1 / 5
四川自贡人的朋友圈一周来被一条信息刷爆:该市第一人民医院一位昏睡了两年多的植物人恢复了意识,能够开口说话啦!而他醒来第一句话:“我爱你妈妈!”随着消息的传播,一个坚强母亲,忠贞的妻子加上慈爱的岳母,还有更多相识和不相识的人,在近千个日日夜夜用爱唤醒植物人的故事,也逐渐完整起来。封面新闻记者 陈章采

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• YMqb-hvsckth1968468.jpg

“儿子,自己用手扶好。嗯,用力呼吸。千万不要睡着了哈。”4月15日早上,在四川自贡市一医院神经外科病房里,吴永秀把一个雾化呼吸器放到儿子彭维庆手里,帮助他含到嘴里进行雾化呼吸治疗。

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• j0hZ-hvsckth1968615.jpg
这在半个月以前是吴永秀想都不敢想的事:一个整整昏睡了两年多的植物人,已经能够听懂简单的话,而且可以和医护人员、家人积极配合治疗。“老天,是不是我要苦出头啦?”67岁的吴永秀早已精疲力尽,睁大泪眼望着病房外的天空喃喃自语。从儿子2016年8月发病算起,吴永秀已经在绝望中坚守了接近一千个日夜。和她共同撑起这片天的,还有她的儿媳、亲家母,以及已经逝去的老伴。“还有儿子的同事,同学、老师,他住过的医院里的医生护士,包括病友,还有更多我们不认识的人。没有他们,我撑不到今天。”

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• -5B2-hvsckth1968761.jpg
“这真的是奇迹!”自贡一医院心身医学科副主任黄维亮说,“至少在我亲眼看到的植物人病例中,这是第一例。”2016年8月,西南油气田自贡采气作业区职工彭维庆因意外摔倒颅内受伤,随后病情加重。在成都空军总医院接受多次手术后保住了性命,但从此进入深昏迷状态,即俗称的“植物人”。

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• J-Mc-hvsckth1968947.jpg
2017年9月,在医生建议下,吴永秀带着儿子回到自贡,住进一医院继续治疗。在此期间,彭维庆的父亲因劳累过度突发疾病离世。儿子凶吉未卜,老伴撒手西去,当时65岁的吴永秀告诉自己,“只要有一口气,就决不放弃!”医生介绍,彭维庆转入医院时,已经接受了十几次手术,属于严重的高级神经功能障碍,昏迷不醒。在医院建议下,吴永秀同意儿子继续接受手术,恢复高级神经功能。“这实际上是一场赌博,我赌的是儿子的生命。”随后,彭维庆先后经历了3次手术。吴永秀和儿媳及年逾七旬的亲家母一起,又开始了围绕昏睡的彭维庆日夜操劳的日子:每隔两个小时翻一次身、3个小时喂一次流食,每天全身按摩、叩背、吸痰、擦身体、换尿布……妻子阳李平每天下班后接了孩子赶到医院照顾彭维庆。两代三个女人共同的目标是:只要彭维庆还在,这个家就在。除了她们,从成都就开始护理彭维庆的护工吴姐(吴贤珍),也一直坚守在这支特殊的队伍中。“她这两年几乎就从来没有脱过衣服谁上一个完整的夜晚。”今年2月,吴永秀在给儿子擦洗身子的时候,看到他露出了笑容。那一刻她泪水夺眶而出。彭维庆开始逐渐表现出对外界的反应。4月1日是彭维庆42岁的生日,在气管手术口缝好后,他艰难地说出了两年多来的第一句话:“我爱你妈妈!”

Http://slide.news.sina.com.cn/slide_1_86058_365738.html#p=1

Sleeping for nearly a thousand days, the vegetative is awakened by love. Wake up to the first sentence: "I love your mother!"

Support button flip through pictures list view

Full screen view

1 / 5
The friend circle of Sichuan Zigong people was smashed by a message in the past week: a vegetative person who had been sleeping for more than two years in the First People’s Hospital of the city regained consciousness and was able to speak! And he woke up with the first sentence: "I love your mother!" With the spread of the news, a strong mother, a loyal wife and a loving mother-in-law, and more people who know each other and who don’t know each other, in the thousand The story of awakening vegetative people with love day and night is gradually complete. Cover journalist Chen Zhangcai

Sleeping for nearly a thousand days, the vegetative is awakened by love. Wake up to the first sentence: "I love your mother!"

Full screen view

"Son, help yourself with your hands. Well, breathe hard. Don't fall asleep." On the morning of April 15, in the neurosurgical ward of a hospital in Zigong City, Sichuan, Wu Yongxiu put an atomizing respirator In the hands of his son Peng Weiqing, he helped him to carry out atomized breathing treatment in his mouth.

Full screen view

This was half a month ago that Wu Yongxiu couldn’t think about it: a vegetative person who had been sleeping for more than two years has been able to understand simple words and can actively cooperate with medical staff and family members. "God, is it that I am going to suffer?" The 67-year-old Wu Yongxiu was already exhausted, and stared at the sky outside the ward and muttered to herself. From the son's incidence in August 2016, Wu Yongxiu has been in desperation for nearly a thousand days and nights. Together with her, she supported this day, as well as her daughter-in-law, her mother, and her lost wife. "There are sons' colleagues, classmates, teachers, doctors and nurses in the hospitals where he lives, including patients, and more people we don't know. Without them, I can't support today."

Full screen view

"This is really a miracle!" said Huang Weiliang, deputy director of the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine at Zigong First Hospital. "At least in the vegetative cases I saw with my own eyes, this is the first case." In August 2016, the southwest oil and gas field Zigong gas production operation area The employee Peng Weiqing was injured in an accident due to an accident, and his condition worsened. After receiving many operations at the Chengdu Air Force General Hospital, he saved his life, but he has since entered a deep coma, commonly known as the "vegetarian."

Full screen view

In September 2017, under the doctor's advice, Wu Yongxiu took his son back to Zigong and stayed in a hospital to continue treatment. During this period, Peng Weiqing’s father died of a sudden illness due to overwork. The son was fierce, and his wife went to the west. At the time, 65-year-old Wu Yongxiu told himself, "If you have a sigh of relief, you will never give up!" The doctor said that when Peng Weiqing was transferred to the hospital, he had received more than a dozen operations, which was serious. Advanced neurological dysfunction, unconscious. Under the hospital's suggestion, Wu Yongxiu agreed that his son continued to undergo surgery to restore advanced neurological function. "This is actually a gamble. I bet on the life of my son." Subsequently, Peng Weiqing experienced three operations. Wu Yongxiu and her daughter-in-law and her 70-year-old family began to work around the day and night of the sleepy Peng Weiqing: every two hours, once every three hours, three hours to feed a stream of food, daily body massage, back, sucking Wiping the body, changing the diaper... Wife Yang Liping took the child after work every day and rushed to the hospital to take care of Peng Weiqing. The common goal of the two generations of three women is: as long as Peng Weiqing is still there, this home is there. In addition to them, Wu Jie (Wu Xianzhen), a care worker who started nursing Peng Weiqing from Chengdu, has also been sticking to this special team. "She has never taken off her clothes for almost a full night in the past two years." In February of this year, when Wu Yongxiu was scrubbing his son, he saw him smile. At that moment, she burst into tears. Peng Weiqing began to show a reaction to the outside world. On April 1st, Peng Weiqing’s 42-year-old birthday, after the mouth of the tracheal surgery, he said the first sentence of more than two years: “I love your mother!”