• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salaries of Malaysian ministers to be cut by 10%

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY cut ministerial salaries by 10%,SG Ministers now stressed

After news of Malaysia’s newly-elected government announced a 10% ministerial salaries pay cut, Singapore Ministers are now under tremendous pressure from the public to trim off chunk off their million dollar paycheck. According to the Malaysian government, the move is an austerity measure to reduce burden on public expenditures, even though the savings may not be substantial.

The Malaysian Prime Minister draws about S$92,400 a year while a Minister draws about S$60,000 a year. The savings is estimated to be only S$110,000 a year.

............Singapore’s political salaries is a textbook case study of a legalised corruption, where a corrupted majority ruling party re-write legislation to give themselves a massive pay raise.
According to government propaganda, the million-dollar salaries is required to deter corruption and attract “political talents”. The policy however ended up with several military generals becoming Ministers, and system-wide incompetence. Singapore Ministers eventually become obsessed with the money, disinterested in governance and completely subservient to the Prime Minister.

More at https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...rial-salaries-by-10-sg-ministers-now-stressed

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore ministers should take a leaf from Dr M.

If the country is facing deficits , the country leaders lead by example by cutting their pay as austerity measures but not by increasing GST to tax more on the common folks .

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore ministers should take a leaf from Dr M.

If the country is facing deficits , the country leaders lead by example by cutting their pay as austerity measures but not by increasing GST to tax more on the common folks .
People have said this since 1965. Nothing has changed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not really, you imbecile. Besides, salary isn't even one of those so-called "controversies". :p

He has tons of conflict of interests between his WH and Trump empire.

Lots of other yankee politicians have been caught for dishonesty involving smaller sums, such as using public funds to pay for their upgraded airfares and holidays. You wouldn't have this problem if you paid them better in the first place.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has tons of conflict of interests between his WH and Trump empire.

Lots of other yankee politicians have been caught for dishonesty involving smaller sums, such as using public funds to pay for their upgraded airfares and holidays. You wouldn't have this problem if you paid them better in the first place.
As if you yourself aren't corrupt.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As if you yourself aren't corrupt.

You have defamed me!

You have any evidence to back up your slander, oppie? I reserve all rights to legal action against you if you persist in your slander. My bayi lawyer i is standing by.