• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF MEs same the dumbest things!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bus Captains.
rofl.gif

SQ Pilots have pilot wings pin on their uniform..

Sinkie Bus captains should have a pin with a steering wheel design that they can proudly put on their uniform..

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my years of travel, i would say that the uniformed personnel in PRC & Vietnam have the strongest sense of belonging to their respective departments!
I always have a 3 star or a 5 star general greeting me whenever i pass through their immigration & there's always a 5 star general at the door of the hotel that i stay in Beijing!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my years of travel, i would say that the uniformed personnel in PRC & Vietnam have the strongest sense of belonging to their respective departments!
I always have a 3 star or a 5 star general greeting me whenever i pass through their immigration & there's always a 5 star general at the door of the hotel that i stay in Beijing!

In time, our prime ministers will be grand marshals and field marshals of our glorious AssEhAft.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We're the only country to have weird sounding positions..

In cabinet we have,

Minister Mentor

Emeritus Senior Minister

Meanwhile in our military we have,

Military Experts

Senior Lieutenant Colonels..

Uniquely Sinkiepore......

I am waiting for the rank of senior private, then hope for Senior Private-2.

It will be a long time before I can reach a respectable rank.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your sense of belonging and identity hinges upon some silly badges, you must have quite the sad, pathetic existence. :rolleyes:

Isn't that the Singaporean mentality? That's why we see so many cars on the roads with their "gang" and "team" badges and stickers... usually Korean hatchbacks and small Japanese sedans.... It gives them a sense of identity and belonging.... Oh yeah.... Sad pathetic motherfks.

jw5

Loyal

this is what he needs to have more kids, so that he can get them to expedite his ground-breaking and earth-shattering research results, which the whole country has been waiting patiently for the last 20 years...................................... :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's funny all the badges like wat I used to collect in primary school doing all the young scientist things to earn young astronomer young zoologist etc. now I wonder they don't have young gynae

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we are quite unique in having two parallel rank systems in the same army. The closest would be the political commissars the USSR put into the forces to keep them in check. I believe PRC still has this system.

many countries have private first class. the MEs ranks sound weird though but other countries probably have their equivalent too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we are quite unique in having two parallel rank systems in the same army. The closest would be the political commissars the USSR put into the forces to keep them in check. I believe PRC still has this system.

army navy and air force.

USSR and PLA do not have a cocked up rank structure called ME

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
army navy and air force.

USSR and PLA do not have a cocked up rank structure called ME

while different from the pentagon's military analyst's program created after sep-11, there are numerous "military analyst" job positions opened among defense contractors supporting the pentagon's many projects and programs. these civilian roles are akin to the me roles of the saf.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_military_analyst_program (post 9/11)

http://www.indeed.com/q-Military-Analyst-jobs.html (ongoing since the establishment of the military industrial complex that eisenhower referred to)