• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF MEs same the dumbest things!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your sense of belonging and identity hinges upon some silly badges, you must have quite the sad, pathetic existence. :rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole ME thing is very confusing. I have no idea who are "officers" who are "NCOs" and their relative degree of seniority, and how the hell am I suppose to address them

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ME parallel rank system was created by someone with an administrative rather than operational mindset. Imagine going into war and having to figure out the equivalent ranks of these MEs and ordinary soldiers. I don't see why the ME status could not have been added to an existing rank rather than be a parallel rank system.

jw5

Loyal
The whole ME thing is very confusing. I have no idea who are "officers" who are "NCOs" and their relative degree of seniority, and how the hell am I suppose to address them

The ME parallel rank system was created by someone with an administrative rather than operational mindset. Imagine going into war and having to figure out the equivalent ranks of these MEs and ordinary soldiers. I don't see why the ME status could not have been added to an existing rank rather than be a parallel rank system.

1. Don't address them. :biggrin:
2. Of little practical use or value, typical of many SG latest and recent "innovations".

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is already a Senior LTC rank. Couldnt figure where else to put MEs, so they say another rank system--cocking up further