• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sadly whole tone of the WP Low's debate is conciliatory, and I have some tips for him

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sadly whole tone of the WP Low's debate is conciliatory, and I have some tips for

First of all if you talking ballz with me, then show me that you've one and not just by hiding behind a PCs everyday to curse n swear.... Sent your anger via email to the PMOs office if you have the ballz....

And you know I haven't in real life? That just because I'm an anonymous moniker here I don't get out from behind my PC and do something concrete out there? And if e-mailing the PMO is the most ballsy thing you can think of, you're most probably a eunuch.

For the record, unlike you, I have balls – that's why I don't sit on the fence ... hurts too much.:wink:

Can't say the same for your 'don't mind this, don't mind that' stance though; you can't even make up your mind so many years after running away. BTW, most people with balls don't run away from the problem. Well, what you don't have, you don't miss.:biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sadly whole tone of the WP Low's debate is conciliatory, and I have some tips for

Did LHL say that WP or LTK did not bring up anything in parliament? Some of you are really lost.

I remember that Gerald Giam listed a list of WP's ideas and his speeches that were found in PAP's doctrine later. You guys were the first to jump for his "boasting".

Think deeper why LHL mentioned about tigers n lions of WP.... Some words need not to speak out it contents!!!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did LHL say that WP or LTK did not bring up anything in parliament? Some of you are really lost.

I remember that Gerald Giam listed a list of WP's ideas and his speeches that were found in PAP's doctrine later. You guys were the first to jump for his "boasting".

Think deeper why LHL mentioned about tigers n lions of WP.... Some words need not to speak out it contents!!![/COLOR]

Read my post and your reply and see if your reply is a reply to my post.

If you keep changing the subject, you will drive off a cliff soon.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

You argument is one should choose to email than come to this forum. I don't see you emailing all the opposition parties instead of coming here.

Not the first time people say "leave if you are not happy". You can give an example of a country where most of its citizens leave if they are not happy.

Emailing to the opposition party for???? Telling them that their policies fail when non of the policies are being implemented by them officially. Neither do i hate the opposition like u who are a failure in lives n put the anger n blame on the govt. The only thing is that they are not up to it at the moment and they are not the current govt. So my point of sending emails to WP is for???

Look here, citizens of other countries dun leave when they're not happy but at least there are actions like protest.... Are you trying to tell the Hong Lim Park is a place to protest??? At least there's action done n seen... Cowards like you, NONE apart from hiding behind a computer.

BTW, there's another member here alias tanwahtiu that talks like u... :biggrin: :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Emailing to the opposition party for???? Telling them that their policies fail when non of the policies are being implemented by them officially.

Exactly. So you have been KPKBing about the opposition not changing policies for what.

Neither do i hate the opposition like u who are a failure in lives n put the anger n blame on the govt.

As what yellowarse said, we are all monikers. You know who is successful or a failure? And are Chen Show Mao or Tan Jee Say unsuccessful?

Look here, citizens of other countries dun leave when they're not happy

So what's your point in asking people to leave?

Cowards like you, NONE apart from hiding behind a computer.

Are you sure Singapore is the only place where people unhappy with the govt speak up on the internet?

BTW, there's another member here alias tanwahtiu that talks like u... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Don't you know he's my brother?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

And you know I haven't in real life? That just because I'm an anonymous moniker here I don't get out from behind my PC and do something concrete out there? And if e-mailing the PMO is the most ballsy thing you can think of, you're most probably a eunuch.

For the record, unlike you, I have balls – that's why I don't sit on the fence ... hurts too much.:wink:

Can't say the same for your 'don't mind this, don't mind that' stance though; you can't even make up your mind so many years after running away. BTW, most people with balls don't run away from the problem. Well, what you don't have, you don't miss.:biggrin:

:biggrin: Wow, indeed your ballz are big enough to bring glory to your mother for giving you such!!! :biggrin:

What can I expect from ignorant cowards like you apart from emails???? Protest??? Hunger strike at Istana or what???? If really what you have said is what you have done and there's effect to it, do you still need to come into this forum n cried till like you mother just passed away????

Many cowards would say running away from problems. Similar to many ignorant fools that have claimed stay back n fight but what have you cowards fought???? A change of policy or what not to mention a change of govt.

I remember there's a chinese saying "不能改变环境来适应自己 就改变自己去适应环境“.... I chose to left but at least after 2009 when i went back to SG, I can easily afford an apartment in town. I'm not afraid of FTs coz i have the ability to compete. I dun fear the rising cost as I've the ability to earn a decent income to meet the society raising cost. This is what I call ballz n brains....

Many in this forum claims to have ballz as well n have acted like gangster as well, i still remember one calling himself "Geylang Meng Chai or Ah Meng" but when i took up his challenge, disappear from the forum... Same for your friend Eunuch Escher, n Sarong Wongwan n etc....

Lastly, of course you mind this you mind that becoz your mum give birth to you as a failure.... One simple example is like Peter Lim, he can't find a recognized football club back in SG, he finds it in Europe. Does that mean he's balless becoz he dun support or invest in Singapore football clubs????

:biggrin: I hope you can really show your ballz out and not just talk.... Your talk n words is as cheap as your mother... Understand!!! :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly. So you have been KPKBing about the opposition not changing policies for what.

As what yellowarse said, we are all monikers. You know who is successful or a failure? And are Chen Show Mao or Tan Jee Say unsuccessful?

So what's your point in asking people to leave?

Are you sure Singapore is the only place where people unhappy with the govt speak up on the internet?

Don't you know he's my brother?

SAme thing, then why are you guys crying as if your mother or father has pass away??? KPKB about the PAP this is wrong, that is not right...

Successful need not to be really wealthy. Is how you bring out yourself. Complains is common. But do it constructively.

My point here is why make oneself so miserable if a place makes him suffers as if he lives in hell.... Can chose to live in his or her dream city right....

Many countries ppl speak up over in the internet, they still have the guts to protest, does all this losers have the guts including yourself???

tanwahp for PAP n tanwahtiu for WP right!!! :wink:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

if it ain't broke, don't fix it but i think their level of support should plateau in 2016.
then what's next?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mark my words, LTK is biding his time. That's the smart thing to do. When the time comes, you'll see the tiger and heroes that Pinky was so sure they were not.

LTK will roar when at a political rally but in Parliament, he is sure to just play tai chi to avoid getting sucked into useless debate with the PM.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

.....no wonder failipines is such a shythole is because its infrastructure is retarded and manned by low iq retards....regardless of whose in charge.

Generally, if corruption in any particular country is taken seriously and politicians and civil servants from the top down to the bottom are punished severely for taking bribes, that country will progress. Just look around in Asia to find the answers. SG is said to be corruption free but is it? It takes great effort to maintain this image and any PM running SG must not let this image be tainted or challenged. Otherwise, SG is finished.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is one of TS's best thread. The first post has the key exchanges between PM and LTK and he then offers his points of view as well as suggestions. This approach of what was said and then presenting his views provides context and he cannot therefore be accused of speaking out of context.

And more importantly the tone and approach is to help LTK and WP improve. Its valuable feedback. Unfortunately the responses from you has been appalling. The one below is particularly disingenuous .

1) Lets face it, the 7 WP chaps are drawing taxpayers funds. So lets be clear that there is an expectation on a reasonable performance.

2) If you keep splitting hairs on every suggestion and view, it worsens the situation.

3) You do realise that TS is one of the most vociferous critic of the PAP, so lets not have any doubt on which side he bats for.

Using the "we will agree to disagree" on yellowarse who is helping is making a deteriorating situation even worse.

Most importably everyone of us knows that PM is undermining LTK and WP to move the spotlight from his own dismal performance. We will as usual crucify him. Thats for another thread and another post.

In conclusion, if one's position's is difficult, just pass on the views to those who are prepared to work on it to make WP better. Don't even comment and end up digging an even deeper hole.
hahaha...priceless.....after dismissing papsmearer as a stubborn empty vessel....
scroobal now applies his kiss of death....
when scroobal praised u, u are doomed....be warned.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Transgender Loong is such an egotistical maniac that it is so easy to make him lose his cool. LTK should bait Transgender Loong again and make Transgender Loong lose his cool in parliament.

By and large the performance of WP MPs have been strikingly better than those from the PAPzis who continue to sprout foolish suggestions while refusing to provide critically important answers that affect generations of Singaporeans. WP must improve and learn to take the offensive especially when there are so many poor ministers from the PAP. The gloves must come off and the battle for Singapore has to happen in parliament.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Totally agree with you. Trap aside, LKT knows that he can never win the media war per se. And MediaCorpse performed through to form - in all broadcasts, the PAP dog always has the last word.

His whole demeanour was calm like a Buddhist monk, a mildly smirk look on his face, with hints of facial muscles saying "is this guy for real?"

People remember the telling rhetoric not the last words. If LTK scored significant points and aggressively embarrassed gay loong people will remember that instead of whatever last words the PAP managed to get in.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Your post and comments on LTK as timid is excellent...

I suggest you can sent your above comments or concern to the PMOs office or to LHL personal email which can be easily found on www.gov.sg directly... They'll sure be personel from the PMOs office to attend to your concern!!!

My comments are for any WP member monitoring this forum and for LTK in particular to improve his performance. I hope he takes up my advice.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

You would think parliament is like this forum and you can ignore or infract the PAP supporters. In every constituency there is a hotbed of PAP voters that the opposition MP is sitting on. A few still misunderstand pleasing PAP voters as pleasing PAP. We will leave it to them.

Still not true that WP voted against only the PWP. Let me just say that allies do not whack each other or bring each other to court. So the point is invalid.

Kindly indicate how many times the WP voted with the PAP and how many times they voted against the PAP. Their own voting record in Parliament is not even found on their own website. I can right now tell you, they voted far more with the PAP than against it. If they want more seats in the next election, I suggest they explain why.

Withdrawing at 55 is not something WP believes in and for that matter, other of your favourite oppositions and myself also do not. We know there is something wrong with the transparency of CPF or there is too little retirement savings for Singaporeans, but many people use their CPF to pay for their flat. Withdraw what?

Why don't they believe in it? The people of singapore believe in it. I doubt if you will find many people that will say no if they can take all their CPF out at 55. Many people may use their CPF to pay for their flats, so what? U are saying they have no money at all in their CPF accounts at 55 because of this? Seriously, u are a fool. Even if there is $50,000 in there, people want to have the option of taking it all out at 55. If u are with the WP, kindly educate LTK on this.

Read the whole paragraph instead of taking two words then whack. If you say your mother is not good at cooking, that doesn't mean you are saying your mother is not a good mother.

WP believes in starting with zero growth to stabilize the population, while you believe in growth that will benefit Singaporeans but crowd Singapore out further. Your premise and WP's premise is different, so why are you correcting the semantics without understanding what WP stands for first?

I don't care what the WP premise is, as far as I can see, their premise and voting record is too close to the PAP. its not difficult for the PAP to listen to what the population wants and than form their premise based on that. I don't see that happening at all.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Stupid LTK should speak mandarin lah since he chinese helicopter from 南大, 用你較强的语言耒辯論,傻B干吗硬硬要speaKenglish.

Yeah, I don't understand why he did not debate in Mandarin, I am sure its much better than his english. And in fact, gay loong being a chinese ed can also debate him in mandarin. Like I said, it all points to a fake oppo.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

take it that i am a PAP supporter if that makes u happy. :p

there is no such thing as a PAP supporter here, there are only PAP cocksuckers and balls lickers, of which u are one.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Transgender Loong is such an egotistical maniac that it is so easy to make him lose his cool. LTK should bait Transgender Loong again and make Transgender Loong lose his cool in parliament.

By and large the performance of WP MPs have been strikingly better than those from the PAPzis who continue to sprout foolish suggestions while refusing to provide critically important answers that affect generations of Singaporeans. WP must improve and learn to take the offensive especially when there are so many poor ministers from the PAP. The gloves must come off and the battle for Singapore has to happen in parliament.

U are absolutely right. LTK should have baited the hell out gay Loong and forced him into making many verbal mistakes or disclosing his true thoughts on a policy. all this playing nice is bullshit and that is what I have been trying to say in this thread. there is no libel suit possible in a parliament due to the parliamentary privilege. So, LTK should have just whacked away.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of the roles of an Opp is to provide an alternative, but this is not the one and only role. Of cos, Pinky knowing that WP is not able to take over, found it convenient to point him out. In UK parliament, the Opp is always heckling and hectoring the govt of the day on policy and practical issues, and so LTK and WP should do this more. I think that's what people here want to see. The more articulate and quick on the feet the Opp is, and the less articulate and nimble the govt is, the more success with such methods. LTK knows his forte is not the English language, and Westminster model is an English tradition. He however is Chinese educated. English is also the mother tongue of the Brits, so it comes easily. The UK voters are also sophisticated, and given to this cut and thrust debating style, but Sinkies with decades long bombardment of their political values have been conditioned to think that such outbursts are ungentlemanly.

CSJ shouting at GCT - "where's our money?" - would sound extremely normal in a UK hustings street scene, but here, it was considered disrespectful and rude. Sinkies also have to grow up and deserve the kind of Opp they get.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of the roles of an Opp is to provide an alternative, but this is not the one and only role. Of cos, Pinky knowing that WP is not able to take over, found it convenient to point him out. In UK parliament, the Opp is always heckling and hectoring the govt of the day on policy and practical issues, and so LTK and WP should do this more. I think that's what people here want to see. The more articulate and quick on the feet the Opp is, and the less articulate and nimble the govt is, the more success with such methods. LTK knows his forte is not the English language, and Westminster model is an English tradition. He however is Chinese educated. English is also the mother tongue of the Brits, so it comes easily. The UK voters are also sophisticated, and given to this cut and thrust debating style, but Sinkies with decades long bombardment of their political values have been conditioned to think that such outbursts are ungentlemanly.

CSJ shouting at GCT - "where's our money?" - would sound extremely normal in a UK hustings street scene, but here, it was considered disrespectful and rude. Sinkies also have to grow up and deserve the kind of Opp they get.

UK Parliament the Opppo is allowed to access documents and data to a certain degree in order to provide alternative or counter proposals to the government. Singapore--I bet the PAP will never allow any Oppo party to access internal government sources at all. So WP, SPP, and all the oppo will have to argue based on what their small team of researchers--if they have any--can gather through their own means.