• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad incident @Ttsh

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH)
52 minutes ago
We are saddened that a 27-year-old outpatient had passed on at our hospital today. She was on follow-up care at our clinic and had attended a clinic appointment this morning accompanied by her family. Witnesses had found her at the Basement 2 escalator lobby of our Medical Centre. CCTV footage shows that she had climbed over the railing and jumped off at Level 6. Our medical staff attended to her immediately. She was brought to our Emergency Department and despite our efforts, had later succumbed to her injuries. Our doctor and medical social worker are with her family to offer them our full support. Investigations are ongoing and we are working with the police on this matter.
Our heartfelt sympathies and deepest condolences to her family. We will continue to render assistance to the family during this difficult period

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is what happens when social distancing, lockdowns and masks are implemented.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rename it as TTCH: Tong Tong Chiang Hospital.

The good thing about dying or getting injured at a hospital: you don't need to wait too long for medical care. And the hospital saves on ambulance fees too. All in all, a mutually beneficial win-win arrangement. :thumbsup:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prices of rental n resale of all those properties surrounding TTSH will be affected ! Bad vibes in that area...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH)
52 minutes ago
We are saddened that a 27-year-old outpatient had passed on at our hospital today. She was on follow-up care at our clinic and had attended a clinic appointment this morning accompanied by her family. Witnesses had found her at the Basement 2 escalator lobby of our Medical Centre. CCTV footage shows that she had climbed over the railing and jumped off at Level 6. Our medical staff attended to her immediately. She was brought to our Emergency Department and despite our efforts, had later succumbed to her injuries. Our doctor and medical social worker are with her family to offer them our full support. Investigations are ongoing and we are working with the police on this matter.
Our heartfelt sympathies and deepest condolences to her family. We will continue to render assistance to the family during this difficult period
That's not how you should jump queue! :frown:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20210512_011853.jpg

20210512_011856.jpg

She had the courage to take her own life. Unfortunately i still haven't found that courage.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 110582
View attachment 110583

She had the courage to take her own life. Unfortunately i still haven't found that courage.
You cannot just quit. You have a daughter, think of how it will impact her life if u take the easy way out.
Everything is impermanent, even tough times. When I am feeling down, it always makes me feel better to help others, be it another human being or an animal.
You are still needed here, do not give up. Focus on the good. I know it is easier said than done.
If you need to vent, can vent here at least...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot just quit. You have a daughter, think of how it will impact her life if u take the easy way out.
Everything is impermanent, even tough times. When I am feeling down, it always makes me feel better to help others, be it another human being or an animal.
You are still needed here, do not give up. Focus on the good. I know it is easier said than done.
If you need to vent, can vent here at least...
Well said...
If i can give a thousand like I will give.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: