• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumour about laksaboy sex forum

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I have no relation whatsoever with that laksaboy site.

I was the same original laksaboy (laksa_boy) from Delphiforums.

I guess imitation is the best form of flattery. :wink:

Never heard of laksa boy from delphi.

I only know of ppl like injunction, LTS, kuatiogui, lpplking.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's up and running again. Raided servers were snatched back from the police and all those arrested escaped from their holding cells.

ya... and having a feast with their kidnappers on how they hv to split the spoilt

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://profiles.delphiforums.com/laksa_boy

I've been there since 2001.

There were also a few others there I remember: CheapJustice, madmansg etc.

speaking of cheapjustice he is known as smelly tong cos of some type of cauliflower sex disease he caught and this was reported by ahbengsong.

The members from the old forum seem to have more drama. Who remembers lpplking going to bob's home to bash him up and he hid under his bed while his old parents went to fend lpplking off.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
speaking of cheapjustice he is known as smelly tong cos of some type of cauliflower sex disease he caught and this was reported by ahbengsong.

The members from the old forum seem to have more drama. Who remembers lpplking going to bob's home to bash him up and he hid under his bed while his old parents went to fend lpplking off.

from what i heard, he was handcuffed by mata and sent to IMH.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What is Delphiforums? Related to the hifi shopping centre?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it was a refuge for early forummers when sintercom shut down and a precursor of this site. my handle is still there, and to many veterans, it's no mystery. it's cutebayhunk, named after the very handsome newsom, the then upcumming politician before he became sf mayor. his notoriety includes f*cking his campaign manager's wife while drunk from a party celebrating his campaign wins. what a dickhead! :*: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/

http://profiles.delphiforums.com/LEONGSAM

<label style="font-weight: bold; width: 130px; float: left;">Location</label>Toa Payoh
<label style="font-weight: bold; width: 130px; float: left;">Gender</label>Female
<label style="font-weight: bold; width: 130px; float: left;">Birthday</label>November 11
<label style="font-weight: bold; width: 130px; float: left;">Member Since</label>January 15, 1999
<label style="font-weight: bold; width: 130px; float: left;">Astrological sign</label>Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21)
<label style="font-weight: bold; width: 130px; float: left;">Occupation</label>Arts/Entertainment

markjacks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forum site from Hostgator is still alive and kicking!
1.gif

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys just heard a rumour from my friend about a raid on all the laksaboy.org website. It seems it was an
international coordination and the servers are now in the hands of the authorities.

It seems they may have arrested all the advertisers/okts on that site operating

Now i want to say this again clearly that this is just a rumour but the laksaboy.org website seems to be gone
as we speak

If this is true will sammyboyforum be next?

Anyways i want to again say at this moment its a rumour still and i i could be wrong

Sammy is a rad smart...... his server in not in sg & there is no trace of posters etc
This form ST Engrg guy is too smart for his own good!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys just heard a rumour from my friend about a raid on all the laksaboy.org website. It seems it was an
international coordination and the servers are now in the hands of the authorities.

It seems they may have arrested all the advertisers/okts on that site operating

Now i want to say this again clearly that this is just a rumour but the laksaboy.org website seems to be gone
as we speak

If this is true will sammyboyforum be next?

Anyways i want to again say at this moment its a rumour still and i i could be wrong

where did you get that stupid idea of international coordination to raid websites... did you jerk off too much???

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sammy is a rad smart...... his server in not in sg & there is no trace of posters etc
This form ST Engrg guy is too smart for his own good!

Please stop rehashing history. Before responding to a post, check the date for goodness sake.