• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royal Carribean Cruise

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most satisfying and romantic holiday has to be Florence.

You can share a romantic and blazing sunset on Ponte Vecchio and cuddle up for a romantic kiss with the backdrop of some street musician.

Into the evening, you can go to San Nicholas, famous for intimate restaurants, where you can enjoy a quiet and romantic dinner by candlelight with your loved one. It is just a flight of steps down to the district, for some sumptuous erotic and culinary delight.

sounds romantic:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes tourism is a big money maker in the carribean. Nothing wrong with that. Many countries depend on tourism for their livelihood. This country also uses touriusm as one of the main factors to earn income hence the fake merlion and the other artificial shit.

Rural life in the carribean is like the malay kampung life. Attap houses with zinc roofs. The patios on each island is also different. There are 2 main languages spoken on the carribean but in patois form not in the pure form which is basically just like singlish. Spanish and english. The only island different from the rest of the carribean is haiti cos they speak a french patois rather than spanish or english.

Nice that you went to jamaica. I figure you didn't go to kingston over there. Overall i figure that ppl in the carribean are rather poor just that some islands are lucky they get strong tourist dollars from european and american tourists like the bahamas. The bahamian currency is quite strong. I think 1 bahamian dollar is probably even bigger than the USD. The sing dollar is of course pretty strong, singapore dollar is a very strong currency.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Singapore tries to duplicate from others' success but did it badly. Look at how SG tries to imitate Monaco

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eatshit known as cutebayhunk in the old forum. I understand he's not that young rather like a grandfather. The fact of the matter isn't his demeanour or how he posts on the forum. It is his external appearance. Since he looks chinese ppl are just going to assume he is from HK or china and it is still true that the majority of chinese and asians for that matter speak their native language rather than english so yes i figure they thought he was one of the HK or china ppl. Why would they think otherwise?

Ohh....he is chinese? Yes, no reason for others to think otherwise

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hasn't neil done his adventures or something to that effect life on a small island to death?

Time to move on to another country. What new insight could he garner about this island that has not already been said in his past books or on forums like this?

is Neil writing from aus?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine with his writing skills what he can create out of making babies on board a cruise? And a cruise is actually moving to another country, in fact to several countries in one go. Also a ship is like a tiny island.

he can write but that topic may not be popular

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hasn't neil done his adventures or something to that effect life on a small island to death?

Time to move on to another country. What new insight could he garner about this island that has not already been said in his past books or on forums like this?

yes...neil may be flogging a sick horse to death

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the 15th day of our cruising here. Boss should organise a great cruise with all the SBFs. I think we will all bring the "house" down everywhere we go.....:p

Would be nice to meet all the good guys, the not so good guys and the bashers too......:wink:

15th day???

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are very famous here. many senior brothers know you very well...me old liao lah. can't remember much...but well, hope you enjoy your stay here and looking forward to your honeymoon cruise in april...take care dear lol :smile:

famous? how do they know me well?

I am not a regular here. I only come in when time permits

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
famous? how do they know me well?

I am not a regular here. I only come in when time permits

some senior brothers wrote you very famous. i shy to ask lah. anyway, i enjoy the thread very much.
first honeymoon the best...but subsequent honeymoons also good lah...good to take a break from our routine....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some senior brothers wrote you very famous. i shy to ask lah. anyway, i enjoy the thread very much.
first honeymoon the best...but subsequent honeymoons also good lah...good to take a break from our routine....

you enjoyed this thread?

perhaps it is because you like travelling

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you enjoyed this thread?

perhaps it is because you like travelling

yes, this is a wonderful thread with so much information and so many new things contributed by everyone....yah, i love travelling. got to find time...also quite funny and hilarious too! i really just cannot forget the rubber thing!!! :smile:

Last edited: