• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Royal Carribean Cruise

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the 15th day of our cruising here. Boss should organise a great cruise with all the SBFs. I think we will all bring the "house" down everywhere we go.....:p

Would be nice to meet all the good guys, the not so good guys and the bashers too......:wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahah no la....to be fair ...i screwed myself . TCSS too much as usual :p

What to do ????? i see some posts and its like putting wine near an alcoholic...cant resist jee siowing.

On and off this will surely happen to me.

ah, bro you are back _ who screwed you!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, Haiti is not the only country in the Caribbean that speaks French, the islands of St. Martin, Martinique, St Barts & Guadeloupe are all part of France's DOM - Départements et Territoires d'Outre-Mer, it means it's govern just like in France, it uses the Euro as it's currency, these islands are not French colonies but are in fact France!

The Dutch are also represented in the Caribbean, they're called the Dutch Antilles, Aruba & Curacao the well known ones.

Had to go to Kingston to get the onward paperwork for our boat sorted out, after that we drove anti-clockwise round the island to Spanish Town, Negril, Montego Bay, Oracabessa bay, Port Antonio. i think about 3 weeks there.

Not all of the Caribbeans are poor, lots of mix blood just like the rich old Perenakans in Singapore & Malaysia, there's families with old money & of course new money. It's all about connections my friend tells me.

Thanks for educating me on the french islands in the carribean. Haiti does not fall under french jurisdiction ever since they violently achieved independence from france. Haiti is famous for being the first slave colony in the western hemisphere to gain independence by fighting for it killing all the french and mulattoes or mixed breed ppl on the island. They suffered immensely for it since they were isolated by the western powers and most of them still live in poverty up till today.

When you were in JA did you by any chance attend any parties/street dances and so on? There's a famous street party called passa passa in kingston and foreigners have attended it. Most asian foreigners tend to be japs.

Yup some of the islands in the carribean are pretty well off and not everyone in JA is poor. Yet there still is a large underclass of poor ppl living in ghettos of JA and not to mention the crime and violence in JA. Garrisons are the names given to these neighbourhoods ruled over by a local don. The most famous should be Christopher duds coke of tivoli gardens leader of the shower posse gang in US and the army and police combined forces to fight the residents to arrest coke and extradite him to the US for trial.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Back to cruising....if bad sea sickness, better don't go. I have a friend who suffered the whole cruise...kept vomiting and sleeping in the cabin throughout the cruise...what a waste! What to do? Must follow hubby lor.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, Haiti is not the only country in the Caribbean that speaks French, the islands of St. Martin, Martinique, St Barts & Guadeloupe are all part of France's DOM - Départements et Territoires d'Outre-Mer, it means it's govern just like in France, it uses the Euro as it's currency, these islands are not French colonies but are in fact France!

The Dutch are also represented in the Caribbean, they're called the Dutch Antilles, Aruba & Curacao the well known ones.

Had to go to Kingston to get the onward paperwork for our boat sorted out, after that we drove anti-clockwise round the island to Spanish Town, Negril, Montego Bay, Oracabessa bay, Port Antonio. i think about 3 weeks

Is Trinidad and Tobago part of the Caribbean Cruises? It is much further South, I understand. I had the opportunity to meet up with someone from there. He spoke with an intonation and accent very close to that of Singapore and Malaysia.

Last edited: