• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rogue trader is sorry

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sperm man! i am very "fond" of your write up on financial markets, can i come to you for advice in future??? thks in advance.

Actually it is not an absolutely bad thing for this to happen. It will be cheaper to import from USA, or in China case, to massively import cheaper materials, and stock them up for all over the world.

For Singaporean, it'll be cheaper for Internet Transactions for buying stuffs online, especially those items quoted in Dollar.

Whereas for the case of EURO, it's adios amigos for good... the domino effect is happening... by 2012, EURO will be decimated, and all EURO Union will fall back to their own currency systems...

And USD is still here to stay... just lower in value only, as it got the Petroleum, and OPEC nations, to support it's value through the Petroleum Recycled Dollar Scam.

USD CANNOT CRASH. If it did, the world economy will go down with it...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
sperm man! i am very "fond" of your write up on financial markets, can i come to you for advice in future??? thks in advance.

Krafty brother, thanks for your kind compliments. Please be always aware that we all take risk in accepting anyone's advise.

If you are really keen to find out the trends of what is going on around the world, I can recommend these websites for your own study.

1. BBC - more or less neutral, however still biased towards Eastern Culture, especially China.
2. Economist - more or less neutral, however still biased towards 3rd world countries, especially China.
3. Time - mouth piece for the bilderburger group (because they own them)
4. National Geography - Entirely neutral, report on facts only, nothing else - i like this the most!
5. CCTV English Version - Propaganda for CCP China, and is biased towards Western Countries like Europe & USA.

When you read / listen / watch do not take what is being said as a fact... then from multiple sources of triangulated information, form up your own opinion and thinking, then decide for yourself.

Whoever searches for the truth will receive them...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also disclaimer, in this forum, I discuss, I don't give advice. You make up your own mind. Don't need to pay me if you win and also don't blame me if you lose.

As least you are better than the gov. For gov, you make money(got job), must give gov tax, you don't make money (no jobs) you die your business.