• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP to local ah beng ge tai singer and lao beng ah Nan

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD so you will be attending his song ka and all the SSB, traid heads and ginas will all be there.

Do not know him well enough to attend his wake. SSB may not appear. Deceased was only an ordinary member of the 2 SS groups I stated. Reputation not too great when $$$ was involved. When some of the HFJs had their anniversaries or opening, I used to meet him. RIP.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Diam lah Tony, people dead liao still talk about Vegan!!! :mad::mad::mad:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pnrMtDxckpg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

dunno why i got a feeling tony will convert like Alaric in the video clip!!! lol!!!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pnrMtDxckpg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

dunno why i got a feeling tony will convert like Alaric in the video clip!!! lol!!!

Whahhaaha ... Dam funny . Thanks for the video .

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably Chiong too much?

AsiaOne

Getai veteran Ah Nan dies, aged 52
AsiaOne - ‎5 hours ago‎

SINGAPORE - Local getai veteran and actor Ah-Nan had complained about chest pains the whole day before he fell unconscious and died, Wanbao reported on Tuesday.

I think it is a good idea to take it easy once in a while.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: He probably Chiong too much?

AsiaOne

AsiaOne - ‎5 hours ago‎

SINGAPORE - Local getai veteran and actor Ah-Nan had complained about chest pains the whole day before he fell unconscious and died, Wanbao reported on Tuesday.

Post mortem report will indicate causal factor. There will be a Coroner's Inquiry.

DamnUseless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: He probably Chiong too much?

AsiaOne

AsiaOne - ‎5 hours ago‎

If u ever become a ministar, u will be like the PAS of Truly Asia. No night clubs, no red light districts, all girls must wear tudung and fully clothed from head to toe etc.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why would he drink so many cokes?

It's really bad. I used to drink coke very often until one day, at 5am, I was awaken by this sharp pain around the circumference of my waist(meaning kidney pain, tummy also pain)

I thought stomachache so go and pang sai but could not get anything out. The pain was killing me. For the first time in my life, I thought of calling for the ambulance. This went on for 2 hours until 7am. I went on to google and realised it might have been kidney stones. During that period, I was drinking alot of coke and ENO.

Knn, then started drinking water by the jugs. Drink until every 5 minutes go toilet. Then the pain subsided. 2 days later, while pissing, a mini stone fell out from my lan jiao head :o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's really bad. I used to drink coke very often until one day, at 5am, I was awaken by this sharp pain around the circumference of my waist(meaning kidney pain, tummy also pain)

I thought stomachache so go and pang sai but could not get anything out. The pain was killing me. For the first time in my life, I thought of calling for the ambulance. This went on for 2 hours until 7am. I went on to google and realised it might have been kidney stones. During that period, I was drinking alot of coke and ENO.

Knn, then started drinking water by the jugs. Drink until every 5 minutes go toilet. Then the pain subsided. 2 days later, while pissing, a mini stone fell out from my lan jiao head :o

oh yes heard this story from you before. Must be quite scary when something solid comes from your lj

Nabisco

Why would he drink so many cokes?

Coke is known to have lots of sugar and caffeine.

Caffeine is a bitter, white crystalline xanthine alkaloid that acts as a stimulant drug. Caffeine is found in varying quantities in the seeds, leaves, and fruit of some plants, where it acts as a natural pesticide that paralyzes and kills certain insects feeding on the plants.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yah, got caffine and high sugar. can give that kind of fake high if drink a lot. got a friend also like to drink a lot of coke, but still around lah.

If coke add with recreational drugs lagi power :wink: it cause a chemical reaction and will boost the drugs " kick " . Some ppl even drink coke with cough syrups .. The feeling like ermin tablets :wink:!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah! like the oyster, you gave out a PEARL!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Circulated photo of Ah Nan's body 'disrespectful', friends say

SINGAPORE - The photo of Ah Nan, 52, or Mr John Cheng, shows him lying face up and partially covered by a white sheet. It is believed to have been taken at the mortuary when his family, relatives and friends went to identify his body.

'I hope everyone can respect Ah Nan'

SINGAPORE - According to Shin Min Daily News, a close friend had taken the photo of Ah Nan's body to inform their friends of his passing.

A Malaysian male singer who saw the picture then shared the picture on his Facebook page, resulting in wide circulation of the photo online.

Getai organiser and close family friend Mr Aaron Tan said that by sharing the photo on the Internet, the singer was being 'disrespectful' to the late Getai veteran.

The Malaysian singer was told to remove the picture but it had already been copied and shared many times by the time the photo was taken down from his page.

Ah Nan's widow, Madam Leong Yoke Ching, 48, told the Chinese paper that she felt hurt by the incident.

However, she also added that she felt comforted when she learned that netizens expressed unwillingness to share the photo, even asking those who shared it to delete it from their pages.

"I hope everyone can respect Ah Nan," she said.