• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP to local ah beng ge tai singer and lao beng ah Nan

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Lam grew up in Veerasamy Road area; used to buy provisions from him when he worked as a shop assistant.
RIP

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange how he landed up in Heng Kee instead of Loh Kuan if he grew up in Veerasamy Road.

Bro, paikai stuffs too cheem for me..:wink:
OnLy rem in my youngers day when i was staying in Kim Tian/Si kar Teng areas; everytime i heard was
about Sio Ji Ho..
..or something LIke that.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, paikai stuffs too cheem for me..:wink:
OnLy rem in my youngers day when i was staying in Kim Tian/Si kar Teng areas; everytime i heard was
about Sio Ji Ho..
..or something LIke that.

Last time when I was in primary school (very long time ago liow), always see people touching their collars like trying tell me something. I thought they wanted to sell me their polo shirt and I always told them 'no, no...your tee-shirt too big for me and I no money' and they leave me alone till meet again along street.

Now thinking back, guess is a sign of gang code, ID or something? Anyone knows and clear my suspicious of so many years? What are they trying to tell me?

Just curious.