• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

right eyelid twitching

lushbush

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can see highest deposit rate, but the county does has a high risk.....:smile:

http://www.deposits.org/

High risk ,high returns is alright if there is no intent to defraud enthusiastic investors. People can allocate a portion of their investible money to this category. The problem is that many greedy and naive people are also drawn to this type of attractive returns so that cheats like Madoff can really milk them.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont mean to be rude or anything but this offer looks very dodgy.

It does, doesn't it? Cambodia is not known for its bank regulations. Anyone with a million dollars or so in spare cash to throw at the 'right' people can probably have a banking license in his pocket in 3 months.

Even the Chinese, who throws billions of dollars in aid, soft loans and infrastructures every year in Cambodia, now have them built by Chinese companies with Chinese labor. This ensures that the money donated gets back into Chinese hands but more importantly, the job gets done. Many a times, 70% of the money donated for a for a project dissipates into thin air.

The Cambos make Mahathir look like a petty snatch thief by comparision.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
High risk ,high returns is alright if there is no intent to defraud enthusiastic investors. People can allocate a portion of their investible money to this category. The problem is that many greedy and naive people are also drawn to this type of attractive returns so that cheats like Madoff can really milk them.

I do agreed, if you want to invest do your own research and DD on the company, bank etc, don't rely on other.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's actually very simple to spot a scam. When anyone, regardless of how they're dressed, who they work for, what qualifications they claim to possess and what fancy title they hold, wants to use YOUR money to enter into a scheme which is a surefire way towards achieving riches, ask yourself why they aren't using their own money instead.

Precisely. This was the single line of thought that kept me out of those land banking and wine investing scams.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Where is Krafty? It's 1.30pm. Surely he's had enough time to call his friend for more details.

niceguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this low interest rate environment the only way to grow the money is to invest. However it is also the fastest way to lose your money if you are either reckless or unlucky. Take all the recommended steps to minimise your risks but realise you cannot eliminate all the risks.
There are many articles on how to handle risks and basically be more savvy as an investor. Read or revisit those and good luck.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoa lau...good thing must wait...i was thinking what if it is true and many many pple rush into it, then will the bank lower the yield rate???:confused::o

actually, it's the same, you all can put your money with me...:biggrin::p

OK camping in this thread waiting for the gold bond thing. I want to get my hands on this hot new investment!

Where is Krafty? It's 1.30pm. Surely he's had enough time to call his friend for more details.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
whoa lau...good thing must wait...i was thinking what if it is true and many many pple rush into it, then will the bank lower the yield rate???

Just PM the info. I won't divulge the details.

lushbush

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
May as well PM me too about whatever goofy investment this is. At least I can read some material that will help me sleep tonight.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
May as well PM me too about whatever goofy investment this is. At least I can read some material that will help me sleep tonight.

This is no goofy investment. It sounds like the real deal. Krafty where is your PM? I'd like to be able to do the necessary research over the weekend. If all looks good I want to get things going by early next week.

Please contact me before the end of the day.