• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

right eyelid twitching

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To sum up what has been going on .....

Not to put anyone down, but what is best is to get it directly from the horses' mouth. Give me the questions to ask and I will try and get the answers.

This thread nothing to do with investment. By now you should have guessed what is going on.

Just so that we do not forget the key takeways of this thread
- TS knows someone who has millions
- the millionaire is his friend
- they discussed investments
- the discussion took place at the ultra elite Tanglin Club
- rich people invest in gold bonds
- friend's institution promised 6% reutrn annually
- promise is not the same as guarantee
- this bank is the first bank to make a promise
- the promise was in Aug but the post was made yesterday
- the bank that made the promise is DBS
- tomolo we wait.
-

Buy2Get1Free

Alfrescian
Loyal
DBS has bond fund that pays 6%? I'm a Treasures member, and I never hear of such a fund.

Can PM me the details and I check with my Treasures relationship mgr.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Can PM me the details and I check with my Treasures relationship mgr.

I did that yesterday and she told me that she cannot find any info regarding a gold indexed fund that has promised a 6% return either now or at any time during her tenure.

The mystery deepens.

TikeMyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some investment instruments that are not offered to Treasures clients but available to those in private banking. Maybe this guy knows something but isnt saying.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All products that has a FX impact must go thru Treasury. There is no exemption. Gold is not mined and even its is mined here prices are a function of global price.

Private banking is a sales and servicing arm. Borneo motors does not manufacture Toyotas.

All products offered by a Bank to any customer including high value customers on an exclusive cannot be kept be confidential. What is kept confidential is preferential pricing and servicing structure. Peferential pricing does not include product yield. Commission, fees and portion of profit is where customer can be offered deals on personal holder basis.

Any fund, trusts, etc must be published on a daily basis as price moves daily.