• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

right eyelid twitching

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread nothing to do with investment. By now you should have guessed what is going on.

It seems like under the present investment climate, everybody is looking for a high interest fixed return investment. Put more in CPF - voluntary contribution.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I finally received a PM which left me none the wiser.

I can only conclude that Krafty and/or his millionaire friend he meets periodically at the Tanglin Club has access to deals from DBS which are not made available to the ordinary man in the street.

I wished he had been more upfront and simply informed us of this fact rather than toying with us for more than 3 days. :rolleyes:

TikeMyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was waiting with bated breath here too for some sort of good investment tip or link. It looks like this gem of an investment is not meant to be shared. Must be private banking stuff.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss,

sorry, my fault for not knowing that you are not that rich...:rolleyes::biggrin:

I finally received a PM which left me none the wiser.

I can only conclude that Krafty and/or his millionaire friend he meets periodically at the Tanglin Club, has access to deals from DBS which are not made available to the ordinary man in the street.

I wished he had been more upfront and simply informed us of this fact rather than toying with us for more than 3 days. :rolleyes:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
krafty,

I am richer than Leongsam and his uncle and both their neighbours. Please PM me the full details. I will buy you lunch. Thanks.

I have direct access to the top honcho in POSB who was formerly Head of Corporate in DBS. Hopefully will meet him tomorrow at a birthday party and will ask. If there is more info I can ask the right questions. In fact the occasion will bring together quite a number of wealthy individuals who can offer their views.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have direct access to the top honcho in POSB who was formerly Head of Corporate in DBS. Hopefully will meet him tomorrow at a birthday party and will ask. If there is more info I can ask the right questions. In fact the occasion will bring together quite a number of wealthy individuals who can offer their views.

I have just received a PM from krafty. However it also made me none the wiser.