• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rig toppled in Shipyard

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to thank some encouraging comments with points, hope bros can leave their nick so that in future when I can have points, I will return the encouragement.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember what happened to DRYDOCKS?? ha ha ha now they are Docked DRY! ha ha ha :biggrin:

If you step inside JSL, you turn to your right, you'll see a Keling.. Turn to your left will be another Keling.. All these Kelings are from India.. JSL deserves it for makin that place into a haven for the India Kelings..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last week SG rig builder talk very big and arrogant they can compete against China for oil rig builder.
Because good trap record and experience. Where China dont have!
Less than one week heaven also cannot tahan Sg wayang.

TRAP record? are are they shooting traps, which Olympic? London or Beijing, TRAP RECORD??

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, u no longer in salvage right? i think JSL can salvage themselves with the help of crane barge "Asian Hercules" and their in house divers.

Bro Moon, me no more into salvage.. JSL being a big company will have their own team to handle the mess.. But from the pic, things are not looking too good.. Even the rescue divers nowdays now mostly Pinoys.. Last time, local Mats will do the diving job..

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now rig building in CHina concentrate in 2 shipyards, Nantong and Raffles Yantai. The one from Raffles Yantai was said to be the world biggest Semi-Sub own by Frigstad. The procurement for frigstad, an Abang was downing Chivas on the rock while he told me JSL told him that JSL very busy no time to build for them. In fact, according to him, the rig was too big to be built at JSL and JSL was afraid about how many berth it will take up.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JUST IN: Major incident at Jurong Shipyard

Only 2 possibilities:

1. Mechanical eqmpt integrity failure.
A very diff accident to prevent.

2. Human procedural error.
Sack the fella. Fine the company, jail the managers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only 2 possibilities:

M.O.M. safety course?? for fun! so sack who? hang who?? jail the safety officer??

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last week Prc bus driver strike, this week ah neh rig topple, next week which group will give trouble?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only 2 possibilities:

3. Sabotage by terrorist marine ninjas.

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most of the time, they practised pay peanuts get primates. You delay payment for 3 months and above, quality of work also compromised. Don't forget about the sleaze dealings going under the desk. Who care about the sub-cons when JSL sacrificed their payment for showing profit on books?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Moon, me no more into salvage.. JSL being a big company will have their own team to handle the mess.. But from the pic, things are not looking too good.. Even the rescue divers nowdays now mostly Pinoys.. Last time, local Mats will do the diving job..

Pinoys & Thais, they are damn good...I know a Thai that specializes in climbing tall structures, that was a term I had forgotten. Even on his off days, will train in the Gym.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most of the time, they practised pay peanuts get primates. You delay payment for 3 months and above, quality of work also compromised. Don't forget about the sleaze dealings going under the desk. Who care about the sub-cons when JSL sacrificed their payment for showing profit on books?

Ho! Ho! Ho!...you know about this too??