• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rig toppled in Shipyard

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now was in Jurong Island, on my way out. And then saw this, many workers ran and stand near the dockside. On my way back to office, passed by Westpoint Hospital, saw lorries sending workers there. Think maybe JSL can kiss their 9 month bonus goodbye.

bro u took this picture??? well done and thanks for sharing. u share it here only or in other forums too? for example hardware zone?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JUST IN: Major incident at Jurong Shipyard

59669_10151161339892934_447939295_n.jpg

559736_10151161339917934_998120068_n.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
btw, what is this kind of rig used for? anybody knows? for oil mining???:confused:

luckily, no one was seriously injured or killed in this accident. god bless!

Last edited:

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro u took this picture??? well done and thanks for sharing. u share it here only or in other forums too? for example hardware zone?

Only this sammy forum and another sammy forum. But now, everyday I am here only. No other forum. Just share on something if I can say something about some topics here. Here share pictures easy, thats how I felt. Maybe I could get fine because Jurong Island don't allow taking of photos.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only this sammy forum and another sammy forum. But now, everyday I am here only. No other forum. Just share on something if I can say something about some topics here. Here share pictures easy, thats how I felt. Maybe I could get fine because Jurong Island don't allow taking of photos.

now cannot up people, up u later. well done!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yahoo!!!!!.... This is a pleasant surprise for me as I'm still on leave..

Serves JSL right.. That place is full of Yaya Pariah Engineers from Pundek Land..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Serves JSL right.. That place is full of Yaya Pariah Engineers from Pundek Land..

Remember what happened to DRYDOCKS?? ha ha ha now they are Docked DRY! ha ha ha :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last week SG rig builder talk very big and arrogant they can compete against China for oil rig builder.
Because good trap record and experience. Where China dont have!
Less than one week heaven also cannot tahan Sg wayang.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro, u no longer in salvage right? i think JSL can salvage themselves with the help of crane barge "Asian Hercules" and their in house divers.