• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat RI Students Flush $50 Down The Toilet! Are Samsters That Rich Too?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax, they'll earn more than $50 with the views/likes/subscribes.

It's like some people who smash up brand new phones for fun on Youtube. If they have a large following and the videos are well-monetized, they still make a profit.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
400,000 sinkees households are waiting for the CDC $50 voucher pathetically this month June 2020.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Relax, they'll earn more than $50 with the views/likes/subscribes.

It's like some people who smash up brand new phones for fun on Youtube. If they have a large following and the videos are well-monetized, they still make a profit.

Valid point.

All they have to do is fake their age and opt for cheque rather than credit card payment. I'm sure 17yo RI guys know how to monetize content. In my day, school kids even operated a well-organized poker group. They knew how to cheat when dealing cards with easy sleight of hand moves. One chap raked in over a thousand

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please lah ,during my time RI one of the top in Rugby ..ah gua play rugby mah?
Used to be more respectable before it became independent. Rugby always fight with ACS. I still remember how they mocked at ACS “The best is yet to be... cos’ it will never be”

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yah lor ,also SJI deadly enemy in football ,, .
When we took bus 16 pass by Bras Basah area, the SJI boys would try to harass us like pulling our badges if we were in small numbers. But we were no pussies and when we retorted they did not dare to fight in the bus.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we took bus 16 pass by Bras Basah area, the SJI boys would try to harass us like pulling our badges if we were in small numbers. But we were no pussies and when we retorted they did not dare to fight in the bus.
no 16? red coloured chinese co bus ?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah ,during my time RI one of the top in Rugby ..ah gua play rugby mah?

times have changed. RI boys are scammers and pussies now. RGS has more integrity that the ah gua from RI, that's why they refused to merge with RI.

Cat High is the alpha-male boys school in Bishan area now.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.... throw a measly $50 and expect us to be impressed?

At least this woman throws wads of cash that could give u a real aching on your face.