• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Review of Lenovo A616 that's slow and expensive from a dishonest reseller

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

p1bTNRY.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only consolation is that it is 4G

Paying SGD99 for a 512 MB RAM and 4 GB ROM slow phone??

In that case u might as well get this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 LOOKALIKE from another China phone manufacturer that costs only around USD60 with the same specs :biggrin:

Then u can also buy Samsung Logo stickers to paste and make it like a clone. :biggrin:

DlXzSCb.jpg

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

With RAM of 512 MB, u can't play games.

Running WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and other apps like QTalk will SUPER LAG :biggrin:

VowXhOj.jpg

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
850x480 resolution? Wahlau can see pimples on the phones! Dun waste your time on this Ah Beng phone.

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xiaomi smartphones are good. the rest I don't know. I had bought several items from ziming global. it seems a shady shop. :wink::biggrin:

I know some people will say this : You don't buy a phone for it's resale value. True but it does matters to many others. If u do random checks online and offline, u will find that most retailers if not all doesn't accept trade in for China made phones except for Xiaomi. Trade in value also differs by a lot. Even for Huawei, only Nexus 6P are accepted. :biggrin:

speedster614

Only 512 Mb of RAM, that sucks!
The general apps we use like facebook, messenger, WhatsApp won't run smoothly on it. You'll face lags I guarantee.
A phone should contain minimum 1Gb of RAM, to me. This is the basic feature a phone should have. Ram is he most important feature of all, Eveytime I go out to buy a new phone, I always check the Ram first. Lenovo A616 also have 0.3 MP camera, that'ts awful to.
I would suggest you to get A916, which has atleast 1 GB RAM and 5MP front came, which is better. You can see the comparison here if you want: http://www.china-prices.com/phone-versus/517-1092/lenovo-a916-vs-lenovo-a616
Though there are a lot of better phones out there,And I never used a Lenovo :biggrin: xD