• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retail Operations Manager wanted - for S'pore PR holders only, S'porean go fuck off!

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Retail Operations Manager wanted - for S'pore PR holders only, S'porean go fuck o

I will as soon as I relocate my business to Tanjong Pinang which will be in another 18 to 24 months. What with the cap on foreigners now and the lot of useless Ah Beng stock that can't work but ask for more pay.

Singapore belongs to the Malays, not the Chinks. Perhaps you fuck back to China.

LOL. Black keling. We dont want to employ u becos u will stink up the whole store. u unrederstand?

plus u re too dark customers cannot see u at night

Ahahahahhahahaha. fcuk back to the dark continent wont u?

:rolleyes:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Retail Operations Manager wanted - for S'pore PR holders only, S'porean go fuck o

LOL. Black keling. We dont want to employ u becos u will stink up the whole store. u unrederstand?

plus u re too dark customers cannot see u at night

Ahahahahhahahaha. fcuk back to the dark continent wont u?

:rolleyes:

Better be careful when eating DARK CHOCOLATE too!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello dmode and yellow_people,

cool down a bit lah. i am a malay man but i have lots of chinese and indian frens (local only, i dun make frens with FTs).

we need to stop targeting one another and focus on the real issues; which is PAP's FT policy.

Just make sure you understand what the real issues are and not take cosmetic ones for real. It is not the PAP govt that is the issue here. It is the myopic local Chinese population that is now upset over having to drink his own medicine and is clamouring for change, NOT for a Singaporeans Singapore but for his own selfish end. If the commies succeed with the current repressive laws and regime remaining intact, I assure you, instead of a old English educated autocrat, you will end up with a Commie dictator that will suppress the minorities even further.

Don't believe me? Look at commie political parties like WP and NSP. There is a reason why you can't find a single Singaporean Indian and perhaps one or 2 misguided Malay. This is precisely why the WP has thrown the towel in AMK. They can't spare the extra minority candidate to fill the slate.

The commies are looking for an easy way out and hope to dupe the minorities into helping them win a few GRCs to push their silly agenda in parliament. Believe me when I tell you this - the commies have no interest in a Singaporeans Singapore. This thread has ample evidence to show the Chinks agenda. They are not for fair or equal play at all.

Spread the world. Deny the commies opportunists the means to contest the GRC against the PAP. Let them do it the hard way. Only then will they learn what fair play is all about. I hope Mohammed Rahizan of the WP is reading this.

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal

This has nothing to do with race. Pls do not turn this thread into a racist battle among the few of you. Thanks for your kind understanding.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The lame and inconsiderate pig around here is you. If you can tell the minority citizen to fuck off... you should be prepared to do the same. After all it was your uneducated, low cost coolie forefathers that came from China to make a living on this island, not unlike the scores of FTs that are now coming to Singapore .. so why bitch about it?

Oh dear...look who is the racist one. We all know which group of ppl likes to raise the racist card, but are the worst racists themselves!

Pot calling kettle BLACK indeed!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

I understood this fully when I graduated and early on realised the rampant discriminatory practices of the majority, who would rather employ a Malaysian Chinese PR over a Singaporean minority citizen.

To that end, I had to take up a job in Vietnam that no one wanted. As they say, the path least travelled is often the most rewarding. I picked up skills and an outlook to work and life that enabled me years down the road to return and set up my own business.

Maybe the Ah Beng should eat some humble pie and go work not too far away but next door Malaysia and learn a thing or 2 from the Malay. No point complaining about discrimination now. Do what your coolie ancestors did.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually Syeddd888 has the smarter approach - pick the battles that you can win. Then go after the other issues. Its a long journey. Its obvious to all that prior to the invasion of foreigners, the minorities was pretty much forgotten, neglected and chauvinist thought that they had the island to themselves.

Your approach alienates the minorities and provides bigots and racists the opportunity to divert attention and play their games. Don't get sucked into that vortex and don't create one.

When this is done and dusted, many in the majority will realise where they had gone wrong. They will then begin to treat the minorities as equals and blind to the various shades of colour.

Just make sure you understand what the real issues are and not take cosmetic ones for real. It is not the PAP govt that is the issue here. It is the myopic local Chinese population that is now upset over having to drink his own medicine and is clamouring for change, NOT for a Singaporeans Singapore but for his own selfish end. If the commies succeed with the current repressive laws and regime remaining intact, I assure you, instead of a old English educated autocrat, you will end up with a Commie dictator that will suppress the minorities even further.

Don't believe me? Look at commie political parties like WP and NSP. There is a reason why you can't find a single Singaporean Indian and perhaps one or 2 misguided Malay. This is precisely why the WP has thrown the towel in AMK. They can't spare the extra minority candidate to fill the slate.

The commies are looking for an easy way out and hope to dupe the minorities into helping them win a few GRCs to push their silly agenda in parliament. Believe me when I tell you this - the commies have no interest in a Singaporeans Singapore. This thread has ample evidence to show the Chinks agenda. They are not for fair or equal play at all.

Spread the world. Deny the commies opportunists the means to contest the GRC against the PAP. Let them do it the hard way. Only then will they learn what fair play is all about. I hope Mohammed Rahizan of the WP is reading this.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh dear...look who is the racist one. We all know which group of ppl likes to raise the racist card, but are the worst racists themselves!

Pot calling kettle BLACK indeed!

You are a sore loser who can't stand to drink your own medicine and you have the gall here to talk about which group is racist?? At least I don't deny racism or discrimination exists in Chinkapore unlike the Ah Beng when they were busy dishing it out in the past. The archives are all in soc.culture.singapore. Read it and weep.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

When this is done and dusted, many in the majority will realise where they had gone wrong. They will then begin to treat the minorities as equals and blind to the various shades of colour.

I'm sorry but I do not believe that for a second. The commie has a thick hide in case you haven't noticed. A healthy dose of hardship is what is needed before reality bites and their realise their error. Giving them the keys to kingdom on the basis of trust is a fool's undoing. I'll rather pick the Old Autocrat over the Commie any day.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

racist cheenas - you reap what you sow. Now you know how it feels to be a minority in singapore.

The Chinese are now getting their comeuppance. Self-inflicted and truly and thoroughly deserved, I must say.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This has nothing to do with race. Pls do not turn this thread into a racist battle among the few of you. Thanks for your kind understanding.

these are the PAP sinkie losers who try to cover up this thread which reveals the truth.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm sorry but I do not believe that for a second. The commie has a thick hide in case you haven't noticed. A healthy dose of hardship is what is needed before reality bites and their realise their error. Giving them the keys to kingdom on the basis of trust is a fool's undoing. I'll rather pick the Old Autocrat over the Commie any day.

Why dun u just admit u are a loser who couldn't find a job in Sinkieland, but choose to conveniently blame it on racism? I don't see many Chinese working as McDonalds delivery boy, do i say McDonalds racist? :biggrin:

You are a damn racist yourself, yet wanna call others racist. Typical!
:oIo:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are 10 to 15 years too late. The Chinese majority are reaping what they have sown long ago.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This excellent thread got lost in the wilderness when it was first started. Since everyone seems to be in the "racist rant" mood, it would appropriate to inject the content into this thread to liven things up. While the contents will surely offend, they definitely hit the nail on the head.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=371218#post371218

Sinkies-Chinkies want the best of both worlds. They want to remain the dominant race and retain, at a minimum, their sacred 75% majority dominance. However, they are not prepared to reproduce themselves as having children will impact on their relentless pursuit of money and all things material. (Sinkie-Chinkies don't call this "materialism". Its "aspirational". Its "diligence", they say)

To retain the Yellow Singapore policy via the sacred minimum 75% majority Sinkie-Chinkie racial dominance, Chief Sinkie-Chinkie comes up with a brilliant idea. We will import Chinese from China, Hongkong and around the world, says he. We will call it a "Foreign Talent" policy. This, he believes, will help disguise the blatantly discriminatory, racist and unconstitutional policy. (The "m&ds" were either too slow or too dense to realise that having been robbed of their land and discriminated against in their own land in the past 20th century, they were now being robbed and discriminated all over again in the 21st century).

However, Chief Sinkie-Chinkie faced a problem. Decent, brilliant Chinese around the world preferred to emigrate to Western societies rather than his hot, humid and stifling little peesai island. Chief Sinkie-Chinkie had no choice but to redefine "Foreign Talent" from being any Chinese with a minimum of technical level skills to any Ah Tiongs who had yellow skins.

Sinkie-Chinkies were not grateful to Chief Sinkie-Chinkie for his brillant policy to ensure their minimum 75% racial dominance. Complaints started pouring in. They whinge about uncouth "Ah Tiongs" stealing their jobs. They whine about "third-world" Ah Tiongs polluting their social space, etc.

Chief Sinkie-Chinkie has now two new problem on his hands. One, with unhappy Sinkie-Chinkies. Two and most importantly, with the indigenous owners of this tiny peesai island who are very slowly but surely waking up from their 200 year slumber.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why dun u just admit u are a loser who couldn't find a job in Sinkieland, but choose to conveniently blame it on racism? I don't see many Chinese working as McDonalds delivery boy, do i say McDonalds racist? :biggrin:

You are a damn racist yourself, yet wanna call others racist. Typical!
:oIo:

Yes I could not find suitable job in Singapore despite a university degree and as you said it, it was either flipping burgers at Mac'D or working overseas where I could put my skills to use without having to endure racism and discriminatory practices unlike Singapore.

Given the current predicament where even the local Chinese is being squeezed out of the job market, your race profiling of delivery boys being non-Chinese is proof of your hypocrisy and racist ways.

It is amply hypocrisy and testament that believing in the Chinese majority to do the right thing in the elections is a fool's choice. You are living proof of this.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qFT_zlESTg&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qFT_zlESTg&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sir Yellow.. you are jobless??? But who needs a job.. with your ability, you should be the boss and screw those chinks.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

This excellent thread got lost in the wilderness when it was first started. Since everyone seems to be in the "racist rant" mood, it would appropriate to inject the content into this thread to liven things up. While the contents will surely offend, they definitely hit the nail on the head.

Thanks for the post Sam. Singaporean Chinese want the best of both worlds. They are not to be trusted under any circumstances.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sir Yellow.. you are jobless??? But who needs a job.. with your ability, you should be the boss and screw those chinks.

I'm no longer a salaried employee if that's what you mean. haven't been one for over a decade now. I've been running my own business for a while now. Started when the Asian financial crisis began and haven't looked back since.