• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retail Operations Manager wanted - for S'pore PR holders only, S'porean go fuck off!

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
An ad that was placed in jobstreet:

2hzjwr7.jpg

http://sg.jobstreet.com/jobs/2010/2/default/20/2212169.htm?fr=L

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Retail Operations Manager wanted - for S'pore PR holders only, S'porean go fuck o

Another excellent example of the work done by the Foreigners Action Party (previously called PAP).

I wonder which clown is going gto come out with the reason that Singaporeans shun the job of a Manager.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Retail Operations Manager wanted - for S'pore PR holders only, S'porean go fuck o

THIS RETAILER IS TRYING TO START RIOTS.

CAN SOMEONE EMAIL THIS AD TO THAT CB GAN FROM MANPOWER TO SEE.

BOYCOTT THIS STORE AND PASS THE WORD VIA EMAILS TO ALL SINGAPOREANS.

Singapore Store Location
Pantry Magic Pte Ltd.
43 Jalan Merah Saga, Chip Bee Gardens #01-80,
Holland Village, Singapore 278115. See map

Tel: +65 6471 0566

Opening Hours
Everyday 10am to 9pm.
Email:
sginfo_pm.gif

Retail Customers Feeback

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

It used to be:

1. Must be Singaporean or PR (Chinese preferred)
2. Must be conversant in Mandarin.

Thereby excluding the Malay and Indian. Local Chinks would rather employ a Malaysian Chinese PR over the Singaporean Minorities in those days. Now these pigs have the gall to talk about discrimination or jobs going to PRs or FTs?

Local Chinese deserve a good dose of their own medicine. I read with glee everytime I come across these ads nowadays.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAPpy Dog: Woof! This is a retail job. Requires standing for long hours. Sinkies won't want to apply one. Woof woof!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

It used to be:

1. Must be Singaporean or PR (Chinese preferred)
2. Must be conversant in Mandarin.

Thereby excluding the Malay and Indian. Local Chinks would rather employ a Malaysian Chinese PR over the Singaporean Minorities in those days. Now these pigs have the gall to talk about discrimination or jobs going to PRs or FTs?

Local Chinese deserve a good dose of their own medicine. I read with glee everytime I come across these ads nowadays.

I can see that you are still traumatized over not getting jobs cos u NO SPEAK Mandarin. Instead of oinking like a pig, ever tot of moving to Matlaysia? They kinda dislike Chinks....like u. But do remember to change your avatar when u go over. lol

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can see that you are still traumatized over not getting jobs cos u NO SPEAK Mandarin. Instead of oinking like a pig, ever tot of moving to Matlaysia? They kinda dislike Chinks....like u. But do remember to change your avatar when u go over. lol

I will as soon as I relocate my business to Tanjong Pinang which will be in another 18 to 24 months. What with the cap on foreigners now and the lot of useless Ah Beng stock that can't work but ask for more pay.

Singapore belongs to the Malays, not the Chinks. Perhaps you fuck back to China.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can ask the advertiser's to 'limp kopi' at ISD?? ha ha ha

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

racist cheenas - you reap what you sow. Now you know how it feels to be a minority in singapore.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAPpy Dog: Woof! This is a retail job. Requires standing for long hours. Sinkies won't want to apply one. Woof woof!

You said it yourself. Local Ah Beng is a good for nothing lot. :biggrin: All they want a higher salary for doing low skilled jobs that can be done by anyone. Why else would employers prefer foreigners?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will as soon as I relocate my business to Tanjong Pinang which will be in another 18 to 24 months. What with the cap on foreigners now and the lot of useless Ah Beng stock that can't work but ask for more pay.

Singapore belongs to the Malays, not the Chinks. Perhaps you fuck back to China.

Aiyo why u oinking like a lame pig? Sinkapore belong to the Malays? Do u also believe that the Merlion is real? :oIo:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

racist cheenas - you reap what you sow. Now you know how it feels to be a minority in singapore.

U chow chee bye whatever you are.

Who ask you not to learn mandarin?

It's like Malaysia. Official language in contracts still Malay. That is why Malaysia is so corrupt. Everything suka suka abang adik.

If you dont upgrade dont blame the majority.

This RETAILER is different. They chose PR FOREIGNERS and tell SINGAPORE CITIZENS to fuck off.
If SINGAPORE CITIZENS dont get together and boycott this kind of reatailer to show strength, what hope is there left for Singapore citizens
?

Lucky this ad and store is not in Malaysia or Indon. Sure keena burnt down over there.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it is an honest mistake lah. Where got pple ask for PR only? So blatant meh?

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

U chow chee bye whatever you are.

Who ask you not to learn mandarin?

It's like Malaysia. Official language in contracts still Malay. That is why Malaysia is so corrupt. Everything suka suka abang adik.

If you dont upgrade dont blame the majority.

This RETAILER is different. They chose PR FOREIGNERS and tell SINGAPORE CITIZENS to fuck off.
If SINGAPORE CITIZENS dont get together and boycott this kind of reatailer to show strength, what hope is there left for Singapore citizens
?

Lucky this ad and store is not in Malaysia or Indon. Sure keena burnt down over there.

Let me tell you this. I am a baba chinese guy - Yes the type you cheena beng despise and are afraid of because we can speak england very well.

I speak for the my mat, tambi and grego bros who have one way or another encounter racist fuckers like yourself in our time here.

You abuse the country's employment liberal system before, requiring chinese this and that.

You know whats sad about your hypocrasy?

this is an English speaking forum. Go fuck your own ass.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it is an honest mistake lah. Where got pple ask for PR only? So blatant meh?

You are right, they probably forgot to include the work permit holders.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello dmode and yellow_people,

cool down a bit lah. i am a malay man but i have lots of chinese and indian frens (local only, i dun make frens with FTs).

we need to stop targeting one another and focus on the real issues; which is PAP's FT policy.

Eh brudder,

I am only stating the facts about the system. I have good chinese friends too but I am pointing out the racist kind that have been spoiling the market long before with this sort of requirement. Did anyone complain about the employment system before? no right. so I find it poetic that chinese ppl are complaining now. you should tell that guy to back down la.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyo why u oinking like a lame pig? Sinkapore belong to the Malays? Do u also believe that the Merlion is real? :oIo:

The lame and inconsiderate pig around here is you. If you can tell the minority citizen to fuck off... you should be prepared to do the same. After all it was your uneducated, low cost coolie forefathers that came from China to make a living on this island, not unlike the scores of FTs that are now coming to Singapore .. so why bitch about it?