• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Resident dismayed that “VIP Minister” Grace Fu parked her car in reserved spot

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since there's already someone to carry her handbag and someone else to reserve and jaga parking spot for her, i'll volunteer to clean her kar chng. add cleaning perineum and cheebye for free.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since there's already someone to carry her handbag and someone else to reserve and jaga parking spot for her, i'll volunteer to clean her kar chng. add cleaning perineum and cheebye for free.

You will have to pay for that privilege! Minimum bid is $500k.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The resident expressed dismay that the Minister would park in a busy carpark and in a spot which residents have to pay a fee to get season parking.

they are showing themselves to be above rules......... n laws
remember another asshole minister who took advantage by letting his grassloots to go thru VIP lanes in Tuas??

no wonder sg is rotting fast as a cuntry

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember another asshole minister who took advantage by letting his grassloots to go thru VIP lanes in Tuas??

She won her SMC with 70%+ of the vote. The people clearly have no issues of such a person being their representative. She can even demand tpt by sedan chair and it's still ok. so no point complaining. U get the MP u vote for

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I don't actually give a shit about the parking fee. She can have it free for all I care. But why does a policeman have to chop a spot for her? That is certainly abuse of power, and misused of a public servant. How come her boss never get the police man to chop his spot in the line up for makan? She is so arrogant that she bigger shot then her boss?

pm%20lee.jpg