• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suggest giving mods the power to dump suspected troll/spam threads to rubbish heap without banning TS, if the topic is worth anything....those interested can carry on chatting there.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
why you bother to create and now persist with a moderated section when you give your moderators permission to police the entire forum and also an infraction team to keep things in order in entire forum as well. this defeats the purpose of why the moderated section was created.

Moderators can do housekeeping in the moderated section and issue infractions elsewhere. They can't do housekeeping anywhere else.

They were given infraction powers so they could help out in other areas if necessary. My main concern has always been those that mess up the forum with their grotesque graphics.. videos of horses fucking that span the whole screen, shit photos..stuff like that. As you can see, most of such characters have disappeared as a result of aggressive countermeasures achieved by myself, the moderators and those with infraction power.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
suggest giving mods the power to dump suspected troll/spam threads to rubbish heap without banning TS, if the topic is worth anything....those interested can carry on chatting there.

Those who want to mess up the forum will post embedded videos of horses fucking etc in every single active thread.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
REPORT TO LEONGSAM :

65vAv7I66VYgz7dUs1lGmA.jpg

ramseth caught pretending to be a tong tong chiang wayang charbor aka ireneyeoh.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the old days the chinese opera all the female roles were played by the male lead.

these guys were known as 花旦

REPORT TO LEONGSAM :

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv329/reptileslover/65vAv7I66VYgz7dUs1lGmA.jpg[/IMG

ramseth caught pretending to be a tong tong chiang wayang charbor aka ireneyeoh.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth aka Ireneyeoh,

today is the first day of his/her period. his/her hormonal imbalance causes him/her to be extremely irrational and irritable. he/she is issuing infractions like the girl in mrt issuing free tampon samples.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth aka Ireneyeoh,

today is the first day of his/her period. his/her hormonal imbalance causes him/her to be extremely irrational and irritable. he/she is issuing infractions like the girl in mrt issuing free tampon samples.

Lets see how many infractions you can collect. Its a pity Ramseth only has one inf nick, or else I can bet you have over 1000 infraction pts by now.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see how many infractions you can collect. Its a pity Ramseth only has one inf nick, or else I can bet you have over 1000 infraction pts by now.

i am so sick of ramseth aka ireneyeoh pretending to be some high and mighty know-it-all gentleman (sometimes lady, sometimes gender-confused). it will be good for more people here to know what an despicable asshole this guy is.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did infract him for spamming but not all his infraction points came from me.

alamak mr obvious. u think ppl dunno is it. any1 here can check the infraction log. leongsam gave me 1 for quoting a chunk of msg.

btw is 'ireneyeoh' temporary retired from here? too obvious she is your clone hor. better stay low tide a while first ok.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tot u mentioned you weren't coming here again so why did you go back on your word?

that mixed blood also claim that he did not advocate the abolishment of chinese in singapore. i remember him doing so but cannot find the post. you have any recollection?

That was when JW5 attacked me and yes, I remember that. I also remember I said I've changed my mind because some forummers upped my points with mesaages to stay. So I also posted wouldn't give in to JW5 endeavor to evict me from this forum and shall login whenever I'm free to do that. I also can't find that post.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was when JW5 attacked me and yes, I remember that. I also remember I said I've changed my mind because some forummers upped my points with mesaages to stay. So I also posted wouldn't give in to JW5 endeavor to evict me from this forum and shall login whenever I'm free to do that. I also can't find that post.

Ah i see.....