• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

Artesan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: DIY path & budget guide

I bought a house in BI n house be ready next year.
Would like to know if installing outdoor filter is necessary in MY.
Also would like to know some of the more establish brands of these filters.
Thanks

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

As long they have stock and ur tenant is availavle on weekday to receive it, it should not have any issue. Think this only happen for weekender like me. No worries..

Oh no! I ordered some cabinets from them last week... Hope I don't get the same shit like u did... Hmmmm.... Else I'll just have to ask my tenant to receive it on my behalf...

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh yeah..carrefour at sutera mall delivery service is prompt and good. I have ordered a few times from them. Just wish that their msia operation won't close down so soon.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
any1 can provide lobang/contacts for good contractors doing up bedroom custom wardrobe?looking at replacing my masteroom wardrobe.shud be 7ft by 10ft.

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just to report that I managed to receive my sofa from courts today. They promised to send it at 12pm but they came after 3pm. Phew..finally..

As long they have stock and ur tenant is available on weekday to receive it, it should not have any issue. Think this only happen for weekender like me. No worries..

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just to report that I managed to receive my sofa from courts today. They promised to send it at 12pm but they came after 3pm. Phew..finally..

Thanx for the update...the KL delivery ppl called yesterday to confirm on the delivery time....halfway thru the line got cut off...and they didnt bother to call back... -_-

Lyc396

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good luck...is just a start for u :wink: hehe

Thanx for the update...the KL delivery ppl called yesterday to confirm on the delivery time....halfway thru the line got cut off...and they didnt bother to call back... -_-

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Checkers,
May I know location of 'Sea Horse' that u mentioned?

Hi EastLake, the Sea Horse that I mentioned is located in KSL shopping mall . At the basement , I think.

Hing Fuat's delivery is on time too. There was a slight defect on one piece of the furniture I bought and it was replaced a week later . No delay at all.

Last edited:

EastLake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi EastLake, the Sea Horse that I mentioned is located in KSL shopping mall . At the basement , I think.

Hing Fuat's delivery is on time too. There was a slight defect on one piece of the furniture I bought and it was replaced a week later . No delay at all.

Thank u Checkers :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: Interior Design

Folks who need to advertise your services, if you need to make use of this forum without contributing and just to advertise commercially, please contact the owner of the website Mr Sam Leong directly.

Last edited:

Yao903

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi ppl. I'm planning a renovation for my coming 1st home! Should be either at NI or ND. Any good contractor to recammond? My budget should be about 100-150k. Planning to do up the whole house like hollow wall lighting ect.
Do we look for our own ID and find a contractor to do the renovation? Or those renovation company do provide ID? Do we have to pay for an ID to design our home? Like we get about 2-3 ID to design do we pay them any fee? Is it best to use those same company with ID? What's the ID fee like for a Custer home? Thx a lot!

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello I just found a good contractor in Johor. After goin through 6 or 7 contractors, I almost given up. The contractors in Johor can ruthless and unscrupulous if you are not careful. I recently engaged zest design and construction company. Tel 0189057678. The boss is victor. My house is in adda heights. I got them to build a swimming pool and upper floor extension approx. 1500sft extension.
So far work has been progressing well. Hopefully, I can move in dec. can email me if want more info

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Yao, I'm doing my place now in adda heights. I went around looking for contractors and found most of them, do a rough sketch for you. They will give you ideas, on top your own or your design. I finally use zest design. They hv office in kl but is running few projects in jb. Once, you more or less confirm using them after the sketch, then they will do you a complete drawing, subject to changes. .

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I paid 30% deposit before work commences, includes drawing, all material,finished fixed on etc etc as per drawings.but along the project if you make alterations,there will be small charges.zest design boss quite flexible so I'm quite happy

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I left notes about my contractor, zest design. You might want to consider him for your job. His name is Victor at 0189057678. All the best

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello I just found a good contractor in Johor. After goin through 6 or 7 contractors, I almost given up. The contractors in Johor can ruthless and unscrupulous if you are not careful.so beware. I recently engaged zest design and construction company. Tel 0189057678. The boss is victor. My house is in adda heights. I got them to build a swimming pool and upper floor extension approx. 1500sft extension.good luck

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello I just found a good contractor in Johor. After goin through 6 or 7 contractors, I almost given up. The contractors in Johor can ruthless and unscrupulous if you are not careful. I recently engaged zest design and construction company. Tel 0189057678. The boss is victor. My house is in adda heights. I got them to build a swimming pool and upper floor extension approx. 1500sft extension.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi ppl. I'm planning a renovation for my coming 1st home! Should be either at NI or ND. Any good contractor to recammond? My budget should be about 100-150k. Planning to do up the whole house like hollow wall lighting ect.
Do we look for our own ID and find a contractor to do the renovation? Or those renovation company do provide ID? Do we have to pay for an ID to design our home? Like we get about 2-3 ID to design do we pay them any fee? Is it best to use those same company with ID? What's the ID fee like for a Custer home? Thx a lot!

Well u can get a one stop renovation company which will provide free design . Most likely the designer will act in the interest of the renovation company not the home owner . Or you can engage a independent designer for a small fee to do the design and get your own contactors to do up according to your plan .