• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

REJECTED because of MIX PATEN

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am thankful that our great leader LKY did the right thing and got us kicked out from the malaysia, if not we will need to slog like a cow and pay income taxes just to feed those useless mats and treated like 3rd class citizens there.
sg goot meh? ...

oso gotta slog like cow, pay incum taxes n sum mor gst 2 feed greedy ah loon n his jin gang n oso kena treated as lowestest crass citizens wat! ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes it boggles my mind the way these cina babis are treated in matlasia and yet they die die still want to go back rather than convert to sinkies.
dey go back, dey can c their cpf ... 'nuff said! ... :eek:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come to think of it, I've never seen a Chinese Malaysian police officer all my life. However, I agree this case is full of shit even if it's Malaysian national policy to recruit Malays only. She's Malay. Her father's side alone should count. I think that's more than the Malay question. It's about Islam too. Her father probably got excommunicated by marrying her mother without insisting on her mother converting to Islam. Otherwise, I can't see what's the problem. There're many adopted or inter-married Chinese and Indian Muslims considered Malay.

you'll find them in sabah and sarawak. if you don't count the indigenous people over there as "malay", ethnic chinese would comprise major portions of the total population, especially in sarawak. due to a shortage of malay police officers willing to station there, they have little to no choice but to hire ethnic Chinese to join the local police force. my distant distant cousin is a marine police officer in sarawak. his name is sampan bin kayak mata.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you'll find them in sabah and sarawak. if you don't count the indigenous people over there as "malay", ethnic chinese would comprise major portions of the total population, especially in sarawak. due to a shortage of malay police officers willing to station there, they have little to no choice but to hire ethnic Chinese to join the local police force. my distant distant cousin is a marine police officer in sarawak. his name is sampan bin kayak mata.

LOL you're pulling legs, right? Where got such name as three plank boat son of canoe eye?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I beg to differ singapore treat the mats better with subsidied schooling and other educational subsidies that normal chinese don't have. But in matlasia its the other way round even thou the cinas are minority and poor they don't get any subsidies. As for your point about about mats not in combat units or sensertive units thats not true. When I was in the guards unit there were mats training side by side with us. As for a mat in the air-force I believe the papers have shown there was a mat pilot in the air-force. As for sensertive units well..... telling them a white lie that they might not fight is just being polite. Would you rather they tell them the truth? I don't think they can handel the truth. You want the truth? I tell you the truth. During the earily days them buggers were still not fully evolved and letting them play with bombs and chemicals is like giving a monkey is bomb or gun. Would be damn shameful and tough explaining to their parents and the public how a platoon of men blew themselves along with their camp up monkeying around.

You speak the truth unfortunately this would be classified as racism. Saying anything truthful and bad about these lazy, violent brainless bastards would = racism.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL you're pulling legs, right? Where got such name as three plank boat son of canoe eye?

of course true, but can't reveal real name. he is very handsome, so much so native chicks go cluck cluck cluck over him every time he brings his motor sampan to berth.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course true, but can't reveal real name. he is very handsome, so much so native chicks go cluck cluck cluck over him every time he brings his motor sampan to berth.

I'm not really too experienced about Indo and Borneo. But motor sampan I know. My neighbour used to have one. We could sail all the way from Kallang River to East Coast BBQ pits.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not really too experienced about Indo and Borneo. But motor sampan I know. My neighbour used to have one. We could sail all the way from Kallang River to East Coast BBQ pits.

can shag in it too, but must be careful not to over rock it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know those ppl in sarawak have weird funny m&d names that sinkee m&ds don't have and sinkees aren't used to. Cos that time a few sarawakians were jailed for chopping up some ppl in sg and their faces and names were released to the press.

Is he mixed or is he pure chinese? Pardon me for asking this cos you know there are some assholes even chinese themselves that don't think that pure chinese ppl look good.

I certainly hope the chinese in mudland are racially aware and know how to fight for their rights unlike some chinks here and other places that bow their heads down like dogs to serve other races.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can shag in it too, but must be careful not to over rock it.

We always sailed with guys who had proven to know how to swim (and swim meant sea swim, not just pool swim). Girls must take buses or taxis to the BBQ pits. Shagging can be settled later. The precaution proved worth the while when once there was a flipover. We had to abandon boat swim all the way to East Coast. The boat was lost. My friend's father (the owner) also didn't bother to make a police report and forget it since everybody came ashore alive. That was how the boat was lost.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We always sailed with guys who had proven to know how to swim. Girls must take buses or taxis to the BBQ pits. Shagging can be settled later. The precaution proved worth the while when once there was a flipover. We had to abandon boat swim all the way to East Coast. The boat was lost. My friend's father (the owner) also didn't bother to make a police report and forget it since everybody came ashore alive. That was how the boat was lost.

so how did u manage to satisfy your boat shagging fantasies my swash buckling fren?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know those ppl in sarawak have weird funny m&d names that sinkee m&ds don't have and sinkees aren't used to. Cos that time a few sarawakians were jailed for chopping up some ppl in sg and their faces and names were released to the press.

Is he mixed or is he pure chinese? Pardon me for asking this cos you know there are some assholes even chinese themselves that don't think that pure chinese ppl look good.

I certainly hope the chinese in mudland are racially aware and know how to fight for their rights unlike some chinks here and other places that bow their heads down like dogs to serve other races.

your post is too racist and doesn't deserve a response, but since you're curious and ignorant, may be good to keep you enlightened so you can repent from your bigoted views. he's pure chinese because his dad has clan connections and eats babi and mom is my aunt. his good looks are inherited from his mom, who is a sheer beauty. all my direct relatives are good looking, especially my dad. so it also means me. :biggrin: because of his work, he becomes finely tuned to sensitive issues among different and various ethnicities. he basically becomes enlightened thru' experience. not surprised if he marries an iban native and have mixed children. i will do the same. no such thing as pure bred going forward. pure bred dies a darwinian death eventually due to recessive genes multiplying and dominating the gene pool, and threatening survival of the entire tribe.....a.k.a. lee clan.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We always sailed with guys who had proven to know how to swim (and swim meant sea swim, not just pool swim). Girls must take buses or taxis to the BBQ pits. Shagging can be settled later. The precaution proved worth the while when once there was a flipover. We had to abandon boat swim all the way to East Coast. The boat was lost. My friend's father (the owner) also didn't bother to make a police report and forget it since everybody came ashore alive. That was how the boat was lost.

and some virginity that were lost with the boat.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so how did u manage to satisfy your boat shagging fantasies my swash buckling fren?

Sailing on the boat was never for shagging. No girls allowed. We guys usually stock some cans of beer and packs cigarettes on boat to TCSS. Shagging girls is reserved for safer places like onshore. :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your post is too racist and doesn't deserve a response, but since you're curious and ignorant, may be good to keep you enlightened so you can repent from your bigoted views. he's pure chinese because his dad has clan connections and eats babi and mom is my aunt. his good looks are inherited from his mom, who is a sheer beauty. all my direct relatives are good looking, especially my dad. so it also means me. :biggrin: because of his work, he becomes finely tuned to sensitive issues among different and various ethnicities. he basically becomes enlightened thru' experience. not surprised if he marries an iban native and have mixed children. i will do the same. no such thing as pure bred going forward. pure bred dies a darwinian death eventually due to recessive genes multiplying and dominating the gene pool, and threatening survival of the entire tribe.....a.k.a. lee clan.

Wrong not racist. It's a fact that some ppl claim no pure bred chinese is good looking. You can even ask the peeps here save for ramseth if a good looking person would be a pure bred chinese especially a chinese male.

Here's the facts you can ignore your own racial identity but ppl will still judge you for it. It's not so simple.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sailing on the boat was never for shagging. No girls allowed. We guys usually stock some cans of beer and packs cigarettes on boat to TCSS. Shagging girls is reserved for safer places like onshore. :wink:

Damn i didn't know you actually engaged in safe sex? (pun intended)