• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

REJECTED because of MIX PATEN

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is rubbish. We require all males who are healthy to serve NS and that includes morons from all races. A malay can score well in IQ, get straight As and even be a member of mensa and still cannot be pilot because he may not qualify due to security reason. That is common sense. A malay would naturally have issues with bombing his own race. Its the same reason why old man has a 400 man Gurkha Contingent with armoured vehicles.

You surely must take the 1st price for your logic. I thought the rastafrian racist idiot has low IQ but you are just as bad.

I have seen blurfucks from all races, Chinese, Indians, Eurasians, Chap Cheng and even Malays doing stupid things. A Chinese OCS trained idiot actually brought back a life mortar back to barracks and blew his brains out.

Malays are natural at platoon level as they work better in a team. They also can survive in nature better than us. Each Chinese has his own agenda and therefore the commitment is not good. Indians tend to stick to rules and are tough and you see them in Commandoes though I think they are more mad than others.

Would you rather they tell them the truth? I don't think they can handel the truth. You want the truth? I tell you the truth. During the earily days them buggers were still not fully evolved and letting them play with bombs and chemicals is like giving a monkey is bomb or gun. Would be damn shameful and tough explaining to their parents and the public how a platoon of men blew themselves along with their camp up monkeying around.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is rubbish. We require all males who are healthy to serve NS and that includes morons from all races. A malay can score well in IQ, get straight As and even be a member of mensa and still cannot be pilot because he may not qualify due to security reason. That is common sense. A malay would naturally have issues with bombing his own race. Its the same reason why old man has a 400 man Gurkha Contingent with armoured vehicles.

You surely must take the 1st price for your logic. I thought the rastafrian racist idiot has low IQ but you are just as bad.

Malays are natural at platoon level as they work better in a team. They also can survive in nature better than us. Each Chinese has his own agenda and therefore the commitment is not good. Indians tend to stick to rules and are tough and you see them in Commandoes though I think they are more mad than others.

Screwball you're the bloody idiot. You're all against stereotyping ok that's fine but then you went ahead to stereotype malays being able to survive in nature better than chinese? Why? They have a better sense of smell?

You're just an asshole that gets offended when non chinese ppl get stereotyped in a bad way and then need to type some stupid idiotic reason to showcase how much superior they are like the commando incident where the 1st non commander personnel to enter was an indian while the commander who's a chinese entered 1st to showcase how garang kelings are.

Mind you quit stalking me and typing rubbish you bloody sick stalker saying i suck up to GD? In what ways? How about the way you indulge in kissing the ass of ppl like lockliberal and giving ppl like him some imaginary accolade like most intelligent forummer and so on. Like it's such an honor to be praised by you on some sex forum like this. Save it man POS.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have seen blurfucks from all races, Chinese, Indians, Eurasians, Chap Cheng and even Malays doing stupid things. A Chinese OCS trained idiot actually brought back a life mortar back to barracks and blew his brains out.

not entirely true that malay survive better in jungle than Chinese lah....

Vietcongs have ran rings around US without them knowing what is happening.

I think the mis-trust about Malays stem from Malaya - Malaysia days...and it is a sensitive subject.

And we have been treating Malays better than Mudland treating the minorities...Malays in Singapore used to have free education up to university...exempt from NS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not entirely true that malay survive better in jungle than Chinese lah....

Vietcongs have ran rings around US without them knowing what is happening.

I think the mis-trust about Malays stem from Malaya - Malaysia days...and it is a sensitive subject.

And we have been treating Malays better than Mudland treating the minorities...Malays in Singapore used to have free education up to university...exempt from NS.

Yup sg definitely treats malays better than how minorities are treated in mudland but somehow to assholes like screwball the tard that's ok and expected.