• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recession in 2013?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Digress.. but can anyhow relate to recession proof for this oldest profession :p

Search me, 2 cronies did it and lived to tell :eek: Resident hard-on guy can enlighten us, as he's moonlighting as lookout. Maybe he also sampled the offerings??! :wink:

yes, some professions and services are recession proof

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
tried to sample but the 1st one had a pussy like Alvin's ( ASEAN Scholar ) gf's ....real turnoff...so now i stick to looking out.

Digress.. but can anyhow relate to recession proof for this oldest profession :p

. Maybe he also sampled the offerings??! :wink:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL I hit a raw nerve everytime i mention about forum donation. Another victory for me. :biggrin:

'allo 'allo, what I meant was that USD 19.90 is so peanuts that if you want to donate, just do it. No need to wait for your stock market profits to come in. You say "I hit .." but you are not Hummels? So, you accidentally or intentionally expose yourself as his clone. :eek:

Ah Q SINKIE always like to claim small "victory". :oIo:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah ...those already committed i just hold, take divs and wait.

same strategy.

when i bought the shares, i figured the price was attractive and also considered the performance of the company and the expected dividend play. shd the price go down further, i will just hold on and wait for it to rebound.

the main thing is i must have the ability to hold..if so, no worry, just paper loss . no need to resort to fire sale

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya...just sit tight i guess. I dont think this will be worse than the other time when one of their executives lost big $$$ for them doing his forex forays.

Their share price really plummeted then ...but recovered.

same strategy.

when i bought the shares, i figured the price was attractive and also considered the performance of the company and the expected dividend play. shd the price go down further, i will just hold on and wait for it to rebound.

the main thing is i must have the ability to hold..if so, no worry, just paper loss . no need to resort to fire sale

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya...just sit tight i guess. I dont think this will be worse than the other time when one of their executives lost big $$$ for them doing his forex forays.

Their share price really plummeted then ...but recovered.

yes, i think this shdnt be too bad. presents buying opportunity.

do u have OLAM shares?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i think OLAM in itself wont precipitate any recession even if it has serious problems....but it could be indicative that all is not well.

that's good...looks like OLAM's rights issue is not doing it any good. it may show that OLAM is in trouble and is short of cash . will all these accelerate the impending recession?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello can u stop spreading fear and panic? Every investment carries risks so not for losers and kiasi type. :biggrin:
if u can thoroughly understand dat evry invesmen carries risks, nutting can coz u fear n bring u panic ...

:p