• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Received a PM from Tonychat's loverboy wife.. Forummers pls give her advice.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat that bastard beast...

I'm waiting for Tonychat to zap me.. But its ok.. I can take the zapping because I want to help the poor wife.. I just want to highlight the injustices being suffered by Tonychat's wife to all the Bros here..

I remember Tonychat slamming the Women's Charter before.. Maybe this is the reason why..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait, so he did NS before hence a Singaporean?

that's how he borrowed money from camp mate, unpaid till now. flip also wanted to sign on but got rejected coz of only one testicle which couldn't provide the balance on the Jacobs ladder and he failed the soc. got his pr but couldn't make it here so fucked back to Ipoh and cursing sinkies for his misfortunes.

what happened to "i lurp you wong wong"? oops! i mean to say "long long".
the wife now siam him and lurks into this forum to see his next move but rather smart as she doesn't want to give two-timing impression lest our wong meng meng gets the wrong idea when using above phrase which is only used for the gi's.

I didn't know ... Nelson Tan is tonychat's wife
nah, got help in writing to zeddy as she met nelson in ot, same profession mah.

She forgot to mention that after that FUCKTARD tony will cut up the soursop/cucumber and eat it.
apparently flip only did this as money ran out due wife's poor biz and also followed the reduce, reuse and recycle campaign, now adopting the same cost reduction measure to condoms as well.

Tonight I will try to drive around Orchard Towers and see if I can be of any help to her..
ask her to wait awhile longer as heard the Bangladesh navy coming to town but delayed coz ship engine kaput and using oars for power. our local banglas standing by to help their brethren fix the engine by replacing it with many lawnmover engines for the ship to hit 3 knots, better be prepared for unkempt belukar growth in your estate :wink:.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She already suffering under Tonychat.. Please don't make use of her.. Tonight I will try to drive around Orchard Towers and see if I can be of any help to her..

The safest place for her is in the Bangkok jail away from her tormentor.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonycheebye wife shld shove a durian up his ass :biggrin:

better yet , get the commando sof isd counter terrorist plain clothes ah bui to show tonycheebye 1 punch 1 kill

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonycheebye wife shld shove a durian up his ass :biggrin:

better yet , get the commando sof isd counter terrorist plain clothes ah bui to show tonycheebye 1 punch 1 kill

Tonychat ladyboy wife also told me that she's is also trained in Muay Thai.. I will post that PM here later.. She told me Its some sort of tradition for Thai boys to learn the art when they are young..

We all know that his wife was born a man before going for his sex operation to become a female.. Tonychat better don't play play.. His wife still possess strength of a man even though she has been taking female hormone pills for years..

One kick at his single ball and there will be no more ball for Tonychat..

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Received a PM from a lady who claimed to be the wife of Tonychat.. Don't know why of all people here, she choosed me to relate the actual life story between Tonychat and her..

Former SBF bros, Sifu and Cooleo were right after all.. Tonychat is really a CB Kia..

Her life now is in danger and in the PM she pleaded to me not to reveal more of her details.

She also told me she is now in hiding at a secret location.. Lets hope she is OK..

This is truly a horrific story and speaks about the depth of human (or inhuman) depravity and state of mental disease. My deepest sympathies to the ladyboy concerned and I hope she/he gets out all this mess soon.

On a lighter note, it looks like Tonychat and Scro(o)bal have one thing in common -- they each have ONE ball!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...horrific story and speaks about the depth of human (or inhuman) depravity and state of mental disease. My deepest sympathies to the ladyboy concerned and I hope she/he gets out all this mess soon.
one thing in common -- they each have ONE ball!
What biting sarcasm piece. :*: No misplaced condolences? Will protagonist catch any ball? :confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is truly a horrific story and speaks about the depth of human (or inhuman) depravity and state of mental disease. My deepest sympathies to the ladyboy concerned and I hope she/he gets out all this mess soon.

On a lighter note, it looks like Tonychat and Scro(o)bal have one thing in common -- they each have ONE ball!

I have already PMed her the Thai Embassy address.. No reply from her yet..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What biting sarcasm piece. :*: No misplaced condolences? Will protagonist catch any ball? :confused:

One small consolation for Tonychat.. It was reported by a UK paper some time back that Hitler also had one testicle..

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is damn funny...hahahaha...

which one is funny.....flip having only one ball or letting his wife know the address of the thai embassy as it's only a stone's throw from her place of assignment :confused: cannot laugh at people's misfortune ok :cool:

I
have already PMed her the Thai Embassy address.. No reply from her yet..

CheongSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
which one is funny.....flip having only one ball or letting his wife know the address of the thai embassy as it's only a stone's throw from her place of assignment :confused: cannot laugh at people's misfortune ok :cool:

I

the whole story and the replied by the forummers here ..hahaha..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the whole story and the replied by the forummers here ..hahaha..

we're just showing our concern for his wife, lest it be said that we are a heartless bunch in this forum. more to come from zeddy as his muay thai trained wife is replying to him this very moment after she lubricates ...gets busy on Friday nites at ot you know...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is damn funny...hahahaha...

To be honest, I have no intention of ridiculing Tonychat by showing his wife's message to the Bros here..

In fact I now have an ounce of pity for Tonychat after finding out he is only on one testicle now.. I now understand fully his deep anger when calling Sinkies ball less..

This is Tonychat , Sinkie Land's No 1 Freedom Fighter.. The Man who sacrificed his one ball for the country when he injured himself during his NS..

He's our Nelson Mandela but the great Nelson Mandela got 2 balls , Tonychat only got one ball.. Other than the difference of one ball between him and Mandela, he is on par with the South African in terms of greatness..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we're just showing our concern for his wife, lest it be said that we are a heartless bunch in this forum. more to come from zeddy as his muay thai trained wife is replying to him this very moment after she lubricates ...gets busy on Friday nites at ot you know...

I will do my best to seek justice for the poor lady.. You correct.. Tonite Friday night.. She should be starting her shift soon at the infamous Orchard Tower's 4 floor of Whores..