• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real face of Tharman

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your pandemic, vaccine, transhumanism, pedophile, depopulation comes from the club Tharman joins. It's about control and depopulation.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the info in there are a joke.

Being photographed in a massive group dinner setting with Jeffrey Epstein = scandal?

Lol.... hey.... millions of fans attended Michael Jackson's concert. Are they accomplices in his child molestation cases?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's w

Being photographed in a massive group dinner setting with Jeffrey Epstein = scandal?

Lol.... hey.... millions of fans attended Michael Jackson's concert. Are they accomplices in his child molestation cases?
it's WEF.
Tharman is appointed as a high position in that. WEF is considered a criminal organisation.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, u can see there are many many siao leng in SG as highlighted by Cik Ng

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hallo....what about being photographed together with Michael Jackson on dinner table??

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hallo....what about being photographed together with Michael Jackson on dinner table??
Your logic is flawless. If I am photographed with someone, I am an accomplice to all the evil wrongdoings of that person by association. Clearly, there's no other way to this.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your logic is flawless. If I am photographed with someone, I am an accomplice to all the evil wrongdoings of that person by association. Clearly, there's no other way to this.

My logic not flawed. But you are on same table as Michael Jackson, you are a suspect as accomplice

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Singaporeans have short memories and forget his criminal record for breaching the OSA whilst at the MAS.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come 01 September 2023, Tharman will get the job lah. The other candidates just cannot match him in terms of qualifications and experience in the International Arena.