• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real face of Tharman

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many APNNs circulating around our lives nowadays.. Ridout Rd saga involving 2 Indians, corruption CPIB case Indian, current President Indian, future President most likely also Indian n even the NDP parade commander also Indian!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many APNNs circulating around our lives nowadays.. Ridout Rd saga involving 2 Indians, corruption CPIB case Indian, current President Indian, future President most likely also Indian n even the NDP parade commander also Indian!
Chief Justice also; Temasek CEO; MAS Managing Director; DBS CEO

Enough is enough !

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone sent this to me. She has sent this to the ministers. She has done a lot of research and homework on this topic as you can see.

Feel free to share and tell more people about the WEF and its Agenda.

Tharman is on the board of Trustees of the WEF.

Please vote wisely.
t.me/healingthedivide

i would like to point out that why it is useless for a concerned Singaporean to sent such an email to the current ministers. Because the current ministers are not leaders, they are blind and lazy followers of WEF and WHO. They do not do any due diligence to care about the outcome of WEF and WHO and just implement anything like an obedient dog. They are not leaders and betray real leaderships that is suppose to lead Singapore.

Attachments

• 1st Email on WEF Agenda (14th May 2022) pdf (1).pdf
    441.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schipol airport in Amsterdam has been ordered to reduce flights by 12% to comply with climate change protocol. I suppose changi will be next.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch this important video.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLgHRjX8/

Breaking news by the Embassy of Russia in Singapore. They are warning the world about the biological warfare attacks by the US Military

Covid19 was a US military weapon. We have known this for about a year now, from the Brooks Jackson lawsuit against Pfizer.

Please help to share and viral the news. We can no longer claim ignorance.

Please DO NOT VOTE for Tharman. He is a trustee on the board of the World Economic Forum and they are responsible for a lot of the mess that we are experiencing right now.

Please warn your friends. The Russian Military is warning the world. Please do not fall into the same trap in the next pandemic. We must stay vigilant.

I wonder if a POFMA notice will be issued to the Embassy of Russia in Singapore.

What do you think?

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch this important video.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLgHRjX8/

Breaking news by the Embassy of Russia in Singapore. They are warning the world about the biological warfare attacks by the US Military

Covid19 was a US military weapon. We have known this for about a year now, from the Brooks Jackson lawsuit against Pfizer.

Please help to share and viral the news. We can no longer claim ignorance.

Please DO NOT VOTE for Tharman. He is a trustee on the board of the World Economic Forum and they are responsible for a lot of the mess that we are experiencing right now.

Please warn your friends. The Russian Military is warning the world. Please do not fall into the same trap in the next pandemic. We must stay vigilant.

I wonder if a POFMA notice will be issued to the Embassy of Russia in Singapore.

What do you think?

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

It doesn't matter who becomes the Istana puppet.

The PAP and the WEF have a long history. Do they even teach kids real history in schools anymore? :rolleyes:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Sg is tainted black,there is no turning back.:laugh: