• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RC members in sinkieland.. a bunch of low life losers...

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now, what is the purpose of being a RC member.

For a sinkie, it is about hoping to get the opportunity to place their children at first priority in getting into a school or getting the priority if they wish to have a shop around HDB.

I thought RC is about serving the community , why is it is about sinkie self-serving and selfish low life behaviour. IS PAP trying to nurture this type of low life community culture or is that a strategic way they come up with to keep themselves in power for a long time.

There is no sense of equality or equal chance in the sinkie society. A place where low life thrives...

The very very first time i know this is about 12 years ago when i ask a fren of mine who is about 40 plus years old at that time. He told that he help in RC because in future, he would want to have a been hoon stall and if you help in RC, you will be given a priority in this.

From then on and one of the first few encounters, i become suspicious of sinkie behaviour in this society.

This thread is also dedicated to PAP low life losers who earn a living by licking the balls of their PAP masters... hehe..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is nothing new....
the number one reason for the common man to 'serve' is to get priority in HDB queue.....check to see those who stay in those bishan HDB
'penthouse units'....
I think ex MM ever mentioned that in other countries it is beneficial to be member of the ruling party but not here in sinkieland.

the rich sinkie RC members are those who wants to network for their businesses and/or crave the odd BBM PBM medals
Now, what is the purpose of being a RC member.

For a sinkie, it is about hoping to get the opportunity to place their children at first priority in getting into a school or getting the priority if they wish to have a shop around HDB.

I thought RC is about serving the community , why is it is about sinkie self-serving and selfish low life behaviour. IS PAP trying to nurture this type of low life community culture or is that a strategic way they come up with to keep themselves in power for a long time.

There is no sense of equality or equal chance in the sinkie society. A place where low life thrives...

The very very first time i know this is about 12 years ago when i ask a fren of mine who is about 40 plus years old at that time. He told that he help in RC because in future, he would want to have a been hoon stall and if you help in RC, you will be given a priority in this.

From then on and one of the first few encounters, i become suspicious of sinkie behaviour in this society.

This thread is also dedicated to PAP low life losers who earn a living by licking the balls of their PAP masters... hehe..

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat also has a clone ? whahahahaha !

What does Tonychat need a clone to air his grudge against RC ? Because he has been exposed as ex-RC member who was kicked out because despite years of ball-licking as RC member he couldn't get his MP to write an appeal letter to OA to allow him to leave Sinkieland for Bangkok.

So Tonychat decided to deploy clones in the hope that the stigma will not be attached to his original nick.

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat also has a clone ? whahahahaha !

What does Tonychat need a clone to air his grudge against RC ? Because he has been exposed as ex-RC member who was kicked out because despite years of ball-licking as RC member he couldn't get his MP to write an appeal letter to OA to allow him to leave Sinkieland for Bangkok.

So Tonychat decided to deploy clones in the hope that the stigma will not be attached to his original nick.

because my orginial nick was banned by some PAP low life.

Sinkieloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lotsa bootlickers but there are some true community do-gooders too!

It is about how they are nurtured as a community. Nurtured as some low life selfish ball-licker? What a fucked up society. So they are going to pass down their low life concept to the next generation.

This is one way PAP trying to keep themselves in power. Fucked up!!!