• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raining Again

jw5

Loyal
"Oh, it's raining again
Oh no, my love's at an end
Oh no, it's raining again
And you know it's hard to pretend"

--- "It's Raining Again" by Supertramp

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa, heng ha, just came back from there. Damm heavy rain around 9am, with very strong winds too.

Lucky the PDMM I meeting changed her location to Tanglin near Traders' Hotel so no flood there.

But, I tell you all hor, very difficult to drive with a dragon boat tied to roof of car la, more so when I was wearing armour and helmet, flipper, oxygen tank and all. Traffic turning difficult, must stop way before car in front......etc. Going down the merry-go-round underground parking is worst with the dragon head in front. Kena scratches on the walls as I drove down.

Found a lot, park my car, but the tail kena the back wall and the dragon head protuding against the car parked in front. Lucky did not scratched the car in front.

Damm chiam but got to meet PDMM, flood also must go mah.

Got home safely now to warn you all. Very siong going out whenever it rains. Must comprain to whomever MIW and not vote for him.

Bring your swimming trunk to standby lah. go toilet change and come out easy.

Just swim there. You can do it come on!!

Thanks for your tip to swim there.

But cannot leh. My heavily gelled hair like John Travolta's hairstyle cannot get wet la. If wet, may cause the flood water to be very oily like in USA oil well leaking :eek:. Secalli they think there is a under-sea oil well near Singapore and it is leaking.

Hope better luck next time,

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Damm chiam but got to meet PDMM, flood also must go mah.

Got home safely now to warn you all. Very siong going out whenever it rains. Must comprain to whomever MIW and not vote for him.
Ok ok, I admit it.
Not too interested in the floods.
More interested in why you are meeting PDMM? :smile:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok ok, I admit it.
Not too interested in the floods.
More interested in why you are meeting PDMM? :smile:

ok ok, I admit. Very simple to describe, just give you a clue, has to do with water and flooding :

On a heavy raining day, with strong winds and thunder outside; Inside very wet, with gushing just like Marina Barrage's gate when opened. Not careful, will flood :biggrin:

Easy to guess ? HeeHee, but think straight hor.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok ok, I admit. Very simple to describe, just give you a clue, has to do with water and flooding :

On a heavy raining day, with strong winds and thunder outside; Inside very wet, with gushing just like Marina Barrage's gate when opened. Not careful, will flood :biggrin:

When you were 'paddling' with PDMM, in your 'dragon boat' and your PDMM yelling to you, "lau gong, kway tien, kawy tien"!!, did you wear your YOG approved swimming trunks? If not, very soon, PDMM will call you and say, "Lau GONG, wo men yo, xiao bao bao"..and you don't know if you are the only one she went 'paddling' with.

jw5

Loyal

OIC, the PDMM is helping you to mop your house?
Sorry, I still don't get it.
But really want to know. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
When you were 'paddling' with PDMM, in your 'dragon boat' and your PDMM yelling to you, "lau gong, kway tien, kawy tien"!!, did you wear your YOG approved swimming trunks? If not, very soon, PDMM will call you and say, "Lau GONG, wo men yo, xiao bao bao"..and you don't know if you are the only one she went 'paddling' with.
By definition, the "PDMM" already has a lau gong. :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By definition, the "PDMM" already has a lau gong. :smile:

By definination, yes!...but these PDMM have many 'lau gong'..you know the Chinese Mei Mei, they open their mouth when the see 'golden hills' approaching ( kam san)...not the flower in yor hair, San Francisco; they will say " lau gong, lau gong".

You 'paddle' with them PDMM...and she come around and say " wo men the bao bao"...you become in what the hokkien says " lau GONG"!.. ha ha ha:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
By definination, yes!...but these PDMM have many 'lau gong'..you know the Chinese Mei Mei, they open their mouth when the see 'golden hills' approaching ( kam san)...not the flower in yor hair, San Francisco; they will say " lau gong, lau gong".

You 'paddle' with them PDMM...and she come around and say " wo men the bao bao"...you become in what the hokkien says " lau GONG"!.. ha ha ha:biggrin:
There's no problem being the lau gong, as long as it's for the sex part and not the maintenance part.
Otherwise, we'll simply be gong gong. :smile: