• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raider rubbish

Raider

Re: Condom

Chee will get BB voters to say Bye to FAP candidate.

at most it is a close fight. u tink chee so popular in bb ah.

pappies just new to get mnd to scramble a new refurbishment plan for bb, they easily can swing the vote to them.

dun give people false hopes lah. lol :biggrin:

Raider

Re: Okay Sunday Times

Any good food to recommed at Changi Village hawker centre?
Thought of heading there for dinner and 8ts been a while since I last step on Changi soil. Only genuie advice vs advice, no nonense please. Thank you all.

I meet u there for mma fight l, can? lol :biggrin:

Raider

Re: Who here wants to migrate to Thailand?

Just walk out of this little red dot and you will be wiser and smarter, and realized that other countries are not as bad as they proclaimed.

i also say. cheebye pap propaganda steam steam 70% gong jeebye. knn!

Raider

Re: Paging for Chootchiew... please come back...

chootchiew... u see... no one want u back... so u can fuck off for good... i mean your moniker, sign in with new one ok..lol :biggrin: