• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Radio DJ Chris Ho has kicked the bucket

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer his clean-cut good boy image from the 80s. Still remember him hosting the Sony show with Mike Elllery and Susan Ng. I'm inclined to believe his excessive tattooing has something to do with his untimely demise.

chris-ho-pics_1.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once met and said hi to him at a 711 after clubbing. Could tell he was a very down to earth and humble guy from the way he reacted to a couple of tipsy strangers trying to say hello. Smiled warmly at us.

Will forever miss his cool voice on the radio. A real icon of the sinkie underground music culture. RIP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all sinkies should check for h. pylori in their stomach and upper intestinal gut. unusual amount of stomach cancer cases in sg due to consumption of questionable seafood in food, especially in fresh water fish and shrimp mix and sauces.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should be in his mid 60s @most, just a wild guess !
RIP Chris Ho, you'll gonna be missed.
Have always enjoyed your radio shows all these years!

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
all sinkies should check for h. pylori in their stomach and upper intestinal gut. unusual amount of stomach cancer cases in sg due to consumption of questionable seafood in food, especially in fresh water fish and shrimp mix and sauces.
Is it a true fact that those seafood u mentioned are the real major cause of stomach cancer ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I prefer his clean-cut good boy image from the 80s. Still remember him hosting the Sony show with Mike Elllery and Susan Ng. I'm inclined to believe his excessive tattooing has something to do with his untimely demise.

View attachment 123739
Handsome guy. But he had to shave botak. Tattoo all over. Made him look .......sigh......