• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

racist malay guy goes berserk at chinese girl

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it lah. Cina sinkies never like other races other than their own race. Talk about integration. Chinatown here and tere. Even in India. So proud of their language. But why dont they go back to their Motherland now tat the latter is strong, mighty and second largest economy in the world?
Because we are just foreigners to them. Just like Singaporeans are foreigners in mudland. That’s why.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are now admitting you are no different from these "m&ds", that you feel superior to, in demanding for your own "bumi" rights?

Those "pinoys, etc" are no different from your forefathers who escaped the squalor and disorder of their own country to seek refuge in this Malay land. The Malays welcomed them to share their land. That's how you, as a non-Malay and a dud, ended up as a Sinkie.

So back to the question. If you are the indeed the superior race that you like to imagine yourself to be, why do you fear competition from third world emigrants from the Philippines, China, India, etc?

In fact, why are duds like you losing your jobs to these "inferior" third world migrants? And why are duds like you clamouring for protection from the government from competition for jobs, schools, livelihood, etc , all based on merit, from these "inferior" people?

Is that because behind all the pretentious posturings of being of superior racial stock, you realise you are a dud, one who is actually nothing more than inferior stock who would perish if Darwinian's natural selection in Singapore were allowed to take place? Why then feel all uppity against the Malays?
So u are now sprouting the pap line? And u talk soon much about Darwin n yet it's the m&ds that are intolerant n advocating bumi rights. N so if singkieland open doors to everyone than singkieland is no longer a country. Wat about mudland open to everyone? N if really Darwin theory works. The likes of pinky n his ilk will not be on n ministers etc. Anyway u are just another clown sprouting shit for the pappies. And every circus needs clowns. U have fulfilled the role well. This is due to your inferiority complex. Or rather just another inferior pap dog barking at the pappies whims.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it lah. Cina sinkies never like other races other than their own race. Talk about integration. Chinatown here and tere. Even in India. So proud of their language. But why dont they go back to their Motherland now tat the latter is strong, mighty and second largest economy in the world?
It's the mudslimes that are perpetuating the hatred of other races n religion. Anyway now this m&d just insult the beer promoter . Does not take alot for a mudslime to indulge in terrorist acts. So the m&ds have only themselves to blame if everyone sees them as terrorist n racists bigots.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong again. Only two racists bigots xtian John Tan and Mr Hypocrite exist here. My taoist, buddhist, hindu and xtian friends treat me very well...vice versa too.:roflmao:
Please don't like. With yr mudslimes n racists demands of all other races leaving mudland. No sane persons of other races will treat u well unless it's some sort of Ali Baba relationship

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't like. With yr mudslimes n racists demands of all other races leaving mudland. No sane persons of other races will treat u well unless it's some sort of Ali Baba relationship

Tit for tat lah.

Before immigration policy, cina also doesnt like the Malays. Practically all high posts given to the cina in pte sector. Dont give me tat crap answers like all Malays are fit for driver or office jobs lah. Now all FTs flooded our island here. Now u cina also kpkb afraid ur ricebowl taken away. This wat u cina called karma. Take tat!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes agreed the Cinas were dumb enough not to have displaced all the m&ds. At least the commie ah tiongs are not making the same mistake in Xinjiang n Tibet. The whining of the m&d Whore continues

Cina not just dumb but greed to the max. Look at those jiuhukia. Dont believe ask Sis Ginfreely

Me? Look whos whining away with all those racist threads. Oh ya if is not The Hypocrite:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cina not just dumb but greed to the max. Look at those jiuhukia. Dont believe ask Sis Ginfreely

Me? Look whos whining away with all those racist threads. Oh ya if is not The Hypocrite:rolleyes:
Ya I agree with you it’s always the m&d chinese and Indians building illegal extension to the max. Very greedy for space!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the mudslimes are the only ones who demand the most. Najib n gang is greedier than the other races... mudslimes are really scum

Tere u go again. Never ending whining whining ranting ranting away old man....

This one real scum. Ur kind.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the mudslimes are the only ones who demand the most. Najib n gang is greedier than the other races... mudslimes are really scum
No mudland chinese are the same - very demanding of others like me and expect my tolerance of their illegal nonsense - just that they don’t have the power to do this to the m&ds.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the Malays who are not happy. So they fuck off to where? Indonesia can or not? Christmas Island?

Malay Msians are the majority. So minorities can take one way ticket to Cinaland or sinkieland

But Malays in Sinkieland dont demand this and tat like the cina jiuhukia.