• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

racist malay guy goes berserk at chinese girl

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually u guys are thinking on a very superficial level.

If the m&ds in Midland have improved, they would have easily taken over and provided a serious competition threat to Singapore. In a twisted way, it is good that they are still a joke.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually u guys are thinking on a very superficial level.

If the m&ds in Midland have improved, they would have easily taken over and provided a serious competition threat to Singapore. In a twisted way, it is good that they are still a joke.
Thats simple really. Singapore makes it easy for companies in neighbouring countries to dump their profits in pee sai and avoid paying taxes or remitting the money back to where it came from.
Without tax money, a country is starved of development money.and without export money being remitted, the wealth never trickle back to the local economy.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I starting to sympathise with the m&d. Got free also cannot drink...no wonder he soo angry. Imagine if it was halal orange juice...etc. he will be drinking it by the gallon. N would not have kpkb

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I starting to sympathise with the m&d. Got free also cannot drink...no wonder he soo angry. Imagine if it was halal orange juice...etc. he will be drinking it by the gallon. N would not have kpkb
hanor, but after that, he might not want the syt - as she's over 11 yo :sick::sick:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He has apologised. Let's move on.

He had no choice but to apologise. Trust me, the apology is reluctant. He's a radical and will join ISIS soon. In the near future, we will read in the news that he has been killed in action blah blah. Then we can reference this thread. :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He had no choice but to apologise. Trust me, the apology is reluctant. He's a radical and will join ISIS soon. In the near future, we will read in the news that he has been killed in action blah blah. Then we can reference this thread. :biggrin:
agree, this m&d knows that if he doesn't apologise - the promoter, carlsberg or the dap may press further as he has no business going to the non-halal section and berating the syt, who stood her ground and went at him for being racist. also notice that this m&d was self-entitled when stuck for a rely to her claims of his being racist when he switches tack and tells her to speak in bahasa as it's in mudland and uttering fuck you before fucking off. he should pick someone his gender and size and confront those guys selling non-halal stuff if he has the balls.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the resident m&ds say it's the m&ds right to act they way he did. Mudland belong to m&ds

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

He sure sound like ISIS pointing a gun at his head.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racist because of religion is a different topic. Apparently the orang asli still keep dogs. But for the brainwashed the sight of beer will trigger them

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why the Malays can never catch up with other races in Malaysia , Singapore and Indonesia is that they do not drink alcoholic drinks and because of that they become intelligence challenged ,they would choose drugs over alcohol and their backwards religion is not helping much.

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal
People in Australia and America should not so arrogant in insisting people speak English after all, the original native language is the aborigines or red Indian languages . They robbed the land of the natives and now insist on people speaking, that s way beyond arrogance