• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist - Asshole Fashion label opens hotel in Paris but 'Chinese' not welcome

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did like you told me to and I saw a beautiful human specie.

Too bad they'd let me in but ban dogs like you. Otherwise I could throw some scraps from my table for you.

human specie? Bad english aside to see you refer to yourself in that manner shows that you consider yourself a low down POS. So i was correct that you are a walking piece of shit. Shit skin that is totally made up of shit.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a PRO-PAP & Tony Tan supporter

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/possible-ib-spotted-%3D-highbong2000-3234152.html (Its been some time since you use this clone, which is One of your 4 clones in Hwz)

Wow Mr.Low life lying hypocrite scum, Seems like your very busy today with your racist farts and racial politics between this forum and another.

Now i understand why Chinese dogs like you get ban everywhere and is hated on. To me its all good because your basically making more people hate on the Chinese.

By the way, cut down on your favorite dish because you have basically become a dog from eating too much dogs.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow Mr.Low life lying hypocrite scum, Seems like your very busy today with your racist farts and racial politics between this forum and another.

Now i understand why Chinese dogs like you get ban everywhere and is hated on. To me its all good because your basically making more people hate on the Chinese.

By the way, cut down on your favorite dish because you have basically become a dog from eating too much dogs.

nuh shit skin it seems like you're getting the hard end of the stick. You don't have to worry though this french shop is getting a bad rep. Since my postings more ppl have hated on your keling kind and guess what more ppl actually begin to see the double standards that some think is normal to hate on chinese and it has changed. More ppl are seeing it. You can continue to troll me like the dog that you are.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
nuh shit skin it seems like you're getting the hard end of the stick. You don't have to worry though this french shop is getting a bad rep. Since my postings more ppl have hated on your keling kind and guess what more ppl actually begin to see the double standards that some think is normal to hate on chinese and it has changed. More ppl are seeing it. You can continue to troll me like the dog that you are.

Your delusional, You get blasted & ridiculed by everyone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ssible-ib-spotted-=-highbong2000-3234152.html (Its been some time since you use this clone, which is One of your 4 clones in Hwz)

So why would that nick be mine general, aka swinewhacker etc.

Also quoting my post and changing its contents to make a forummer say something else is highly despicable just like that nice-gook asshole. Unable to get back at me cos everyone hates your shit skinned kind now you say i am a pap supporter. :rolleyes: It's useless you and your worthless clones are hated here.

Edit: Ok i took a look at that thread's date. it was dated last yr may which means that it has been more than 1 yr old and yet you managed to save it up. My what a loser you are and you used a chinese nick mrwong to post even though you're a shit skin. I really pity forummers on other forums being stalked by your psycho mind. How many nicks do you have on other forums i wonder on top of your numerous clones here.

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why would that nick be mine general, aka swinewhacker etc.

Also quoting my post and changing its contents to make a forummer say something else is highly despicable just like that nice-gook asshole. Unable to get back at me cos everyone hates your shit skinned kind now you say i am a pap supporter. :rolleyes: It's useless you and your worthless clones are hated here.
Edit: Ok i took a look at that thread's date. it was dated last yr may which means that it has been more than 1 yr old and yet you managed to save it up. My what a loser you are and you used a chinese nick mrwong to post even though you're a shit skin. I really pity forummers on other forums being stalked by your psycho mind. How many nicks do you have on other forums i wonder on top of your numerous clones here.

Check this drivel out, hahaha one of your classics B.S post.(All someone has to do is to check the post history of @highbong2000 @hwz and it will give them their own conclusion, they can also see the post history of @ragga_hippo & your most current clone which is @sandpitviper) Continue your delusional life and certainly continue cheating yourself and everyone around with your made up b.s. I pity your parents and the shit emotional life your living.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check this drivel out, hahaha one of your classics B.S post.(All someone has to do is to check the post history of @highbong2000 @hwz and it will give them their own conclusion, they can also see the post history of @ragga_hippo & your most current clone which is @sandpitviper) Continue your delusional life and certainly continue cheating yourself and everyone around with your made up b.s. I pity your parents and the shit emotional life your living.

Yeah check out the history of those nicks and then what? You cannot explain anything but then i suppose we can check the post histories of general, swinewhacker, psy83 and we can see for certain those are your clones. Now that is very very easy to prove. It's damn scary you are stalking other forummers in some other forum and then mentioning them here as if anyone even cares. :rolleyes: It's funny you claim i'm living a delusional life and shit emotional life but from your actions like linking posts more than 1 yr ago and how you ran from ram using all sorts of trolling nicks right here and openly admitting you are a low life scum bag that takes drugs and has been to jail shows you're the one making up shit when you are a low life POS.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah check out the history of those nicks and then what? You cannot explain anything but then i suppose we can check the post histories of general, swinewhacker, psy83 and we can see for certain those are your clones. Now that is very very easy to prove. It's damn scary you are stalking other forummers in some other forum and then mentioning them here as if anyone even cares. :rolleyes: It's funny you claim i'm living a delusional life and shit emotional life but from your actions like linking posts more than 1 yr ago and how you ran from ram using all sorts of trolling nicks right here and openly admitting you are a low life scum bag that takes drugs and has been to jail shows you're the one making up shit when you are a low life POS.

I have been to jail and take drugs? :biggrin: hahahaha. That is some funny shit. I guess i am the one with schizo.

You sound very butt hurt man.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been to jail and take drugs? :biggrin: hahahaha. That is some funny shit. I guess i am the one with schizo.

You sound very butt hurt man.

butt hurt? :rolleyes: Just merely stating facts that you yourself openly admitted. Btw i wonder what do we call someone that has to quote the same post 2x #50 and #52 should be called. You sound pretty hurt by me i must be hurting you so deeply that you're even starting to think others are me on some other forums and what's worse i don't even actively seek you out but you always invite yourself to get ass kicked by me. :biggrin: The amount of loserishness in your is just simply astounding.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is a schizo.

I'd rather think that a handsome Indian chap screwed his mom and left his dad for a bigger dick. That caused him untold hatred for anything from the subcontinent.

I wouldn't be surprised if his daughter fell for an Indian schlong too, due to his years of ranting, causing her to despise puny cocks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd rather think that a handsome Indian chap screwed his mom and left his dad for a bigger dick. That caused him untold hatred for anything from the subcontinent.

I wouldn't be surprised if his daughter fell for an Indian schlong too, due to his years of ranting, causing her to despise puny cocks.

indians have bigger dicks? :rolleyes: Helo your kind's dicks cannot even fit into condoms and they have a smaller dick average size compared to china which has a larger population so how can your kind have bigger dicks? Worthless shit skin making up stories. It's precisely because of your bs like this that is why ppl hate you. 2 can play in this game however. What about you? You and tv hate chinese ppl cos they have bigger dicks than you. Your wives and sisters left your useless selves for handsome chinese fellas.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never said I hated Chinese. In fact got relatives who are.

Its you we despise, just so happens you're a chink.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don`t know about those chinks and some of you out there who consider French goods as classy (wine drinkers especially), but after those bastards conducted nuclear testing in the pacific islands during the mid-nineties, I have boycotted ALL things French. Go conduct nuclear tests in your own country. Fuck them.

Cheers!

I have to disagree you on this ...love French products do not means love French ppl . For example I love designer suits and some designers happens to be gay that does not mean I love gay , right ? I just like their designing sense . If you boycotts Certain products just because you hate their nationality .. It makes you no different from those racist . Talents and personality and nationality are totally 3 differents things . I'm sure you know that .

Last edited:

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno what the fuss is about.
reggae mansion in chinatown, KL refuse to accept bookings from Malaysians, people from the Middle East and India, and the over-sixties.

I suppose, chinese are acceptable as it is i chinatown.

Plus we encounter racism everyday in terms of house rental (no indians) , massage (only chinese)..........

Agreed. The joke is nobody bothered to find out or read what was actually said.

The actual words were:

"Gillier says, so much so that he can't bear the thought of just anyone staying there. WWD's Joelle Diderich quotes him as continuing, "We are going to select guests. It won't be open to Chinese tourists, for example. There is a lot of demand in Paris — many people are looking for quiet hotels with a certain privacy."

Everyone seems to see only the word Chinese and not the words "for example".

Since its publication, Diderich's article has been quietly amended — the quote in question now reads simply "busloads of tourists," no ethnicity specified.

So the whole idea is about selectiveness, not anti-chinese.