• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist - Asshole Fashion label opens hotel in Paris but 'Chinese' not welcome

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never said I hated Chinese. In fact got relatives who are.

Its you we despise, just so happens you're a chink.

Oh don't bother to amend anything shit skin. You were going on about handsome indians and big dicks seems like you're pretty full of BS and now you're trying to change things around? Too bad skin you're a racist but the worst thing is you make up fake shit about your race in short false superiority.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Freudian psychoanalytic theory, defense mechanisms (or defense mechanisms) are psychological strategies brought into play by the unconscious mind to manipulate, deny, or distort reality (through processes including, but not limited to, Repression, Identification, or Rationalization), and to maintain a socially acceptable self-image or self-schema. Healthy persons normally use different defences throughout life. An ego defense mechanism becomes pathological only when its persistent use leads to maladaptive behavior such that the physical and/or mental health of the individual is adversely affected. The purpose of ego defence mechanisms is to protect the mind/self/ego from anxiety and/or social sanctions and/or to provide a refuge from a situation with which one cannot currently cope.

Defence mechanisms are more accurately referred to as ego defence mechanisms, and can thus be categorized as occurring when the id impulses are in conflict with each other, when the id impulses conflict with super-ego values and beliefs, and when an external threat is posed to the ego.

The term "defence mechanism" is often thought[who?] to refer to a definitive singular term for personality traits which arise due to loss or traumatic experiences, but more accurately refers to several types of reactions which were identified during and after Sigmund Freud's daughter Anna's time.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a long way to say that Jah is an asshole prick.

Oops, forgot. There should be 'racist' somewhere in there.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see nothing with what that shop is doing. I also don't want PRC communist crooks coming to my shop to shit around. The only thing is that French must educate themselves to tell the difference between PRC communist crooks and the rest of better Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Defense mechanism like how this lord doody had to make up some story about "handsome" shit skins with 1 ich big dicks. :rolleyes: Yup that is indeed how defensive he and that loser Keling skin tv are.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see nothing with what that shop is doing. I also don't want PRC communist crooks coming to my shop to shit around. The only thing is that French must educate themselves to tell the difference between PRC communist crooks and the rest of better Chinese.

Agree. Canadian Chinese > Australian Chinese > Taiwanese Chinese > American Chinese > Hong Kong Chinese > Malaysian Chinese > Singaporean Chinese > French Chinese > Mainland Chinese

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
White ghosts have the right of way as you Singaporean and Chinese Chinese are mostly ugly, stupid, useless and barbaric and would spoil the show.

And, not that the ghostly pig show is any important, but thanks for ruining it for the other Chinese who are not like that with your impressions and behaviors. Learn some civilization from some of the Malays and even a few Indians out there!

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
its his hotel, he can run it anyway he wants. its just like your house, you welcome only selected people and not just about anybody right? and there're plenty of trendy hotels in france the PRC can go to.

anyway, why boycott french product? you all dont eat french loaf is it? hahaha just kidding...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The funny thing is when i last visited the Notre Dame in Paris... they made announcement in Mandarin every 10 minutes about welcoming chinese tourists to the place.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
So red tycoons from China are not allowed?or only not so rich Chinese allowed?French guy is wrong but he is also right!