• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist - Asshole Fashion label opens hotel in Paris but 'Chinese' not welcome

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
French fashion brand Zadig & Voltaire plans to open a hotel in Paris in 2014, and founder and owner Thierry Gillier has declared that no Chinese tourists will be allowed to stay there.

Gillier had made the controversial statement in Women's Wear Daily at the Zadig & Voltaire fashion show. He has also announced that he intends for the hotel to be 'slightly private, not open to everybody' and that he will 'select guests'.

The hotel is to be converted from a renovated private mansion in Paris and will have 40 rooms.

According to website Jezebel, his announcement drew harsh criticism from many sources, especially from users of Chinese networking site Weibo.

fashion_label_opens_hotel_in_paris_but_chinese_tourists-thumbnail.jpg

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already clicked the "ENRAGED" button on stomp, Show your anger now @Stomp.com

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Tiongs only or all yellow chinks regardless of nationality? Someone burn down the shop la.
tommy hilfiger is also a bigot

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
tink he made typo ... shud b sinkies ...

Sinkies are not as bad as Chinks but if I were him, I would keep Sinkies out too.

[video=youtube;6jNZdmK47DI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jNZdmK47DI[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a good thing. Keeping those Tiongs out would ensure less chaos, stolen things, gross unhygienic habits and crime.

Notice that the complainers use weibo and qq. Which country's citizens use those Internet services?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Or the French fear the Chinese may copy and therefore keeping them out from future competition?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
As posted on a French website...french r rank nxt to chink...:biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.thelocal.fr/page/view/2799

There was another poll and that also stated that after the Americans the chinks are the second most disliked tourist/travelers. I am just surprised that the ah nehs are not included, They should be serious contenders.

The survey, conducted by American travel website Living Social, asked 5,600 people their views about the behaviour of tourists from around the world.

Americans finished top of the survey, even among the Americans who were taking part.

20 percent of those surveyed ranked tourists from the US as the worst.

Chinese tourists were named by 15 percent of those asked and the French were just behind at 14 percent.

The tourists likely to be most welcome were from Australia, Switzerland and Ireland, all being named by just 2 percent of people.

The survey also found that around four in ten people had stolen something from a hotel room.

The most common items to be taken were towels (28 percent), bathrobes (8 percent), pills (4 percent) and remote controls (3 percent).

France is the world's top tourist destination and 2011 was a record year for visitors to Paris, with numbers up by 3.5 percent.

However, French tourists have been named and shamed in the past.

A survey in 2008 asked hotel workers in six countries to name the worst tourists, and those from France were considered the worst in Europe.

The biggest complaint was that the French were bad at tipping and more likely to be critical and rude.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was another poll and that also stated that after the Americans the chinks are the second most disliked tourist/travelers. I am just surprised that the ah nehs are not included, They should be serious contenders.

Ah Neh...got...here another website frm India...survey say Ah Neh and French longzhong ng jia lan...:biggrin::p Quite true frm personal experience...Japs r actually quite nice n polite...

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...ndian-tourist-tourist-etiquette-rajeev-nangia

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh...got...here another website frm India...survey say Ah Neh and French longzhong ng jia lan...:biggrin::p Quite true frm personal experience...Japs r actually quite nice n polite...

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...ndian-tourist-tourist-etiquette-rajeev-nangia

Ah nehs are horrible travelers, I was in Thailand recently and was having B.F at 4seasons(The last place i expect to see ah nehs), bloody nehs were ordering the waiting staff like they were a bunch of untouchables. Annoying fuckers.