• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions to Buddhists

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Personification Of Stupidity At The Highest Level

Correct whard. I said "almost" you dumb dumb. I didn't say "all".

What I had suggested to you wasn't the complete list. If you can't come up with the complete list by the next reply, then you are either a liar or you don't really know your God very well.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Smarter Than You Think

What I had suggested to you wasn't the complete list. If you can't come up with the complete list by the next reply, then you are either a liar or you don't really know your God very well.

If you are really interested in it, you will find it. If you are smart enough, you will know it somehow. But, you are not going to say, "Yah, so it is true." Why be a hypocrite to ask me to list out something that you will force yourself to disbelieve, are you that lazy or dumb ?

Serious. Let's be serious about the topic (atheism) that you guys are losing on. The atheistic viewpoint is finished long ago. Be honest about it, okay. Why should I entertain you if you are NOT honest with yourself in the first place ? You just want to refute anything just for the sake refuting for the honour of your stupid and useless atheism. Face it ! :eek::rolleyes:

You are just another foolish and stubborn person who will not believe in theism even if Dawkin tells you that theism may be right. Face it ! I'm telling the truth. So, don't be hypocrite. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I'm Smarter Than You Think

If you are really interested in it, you will find it. If you are smart enough, you will know it somehow. But, you are not going to say, "Yah, so it is true." Why be a hypocrite to ask me to list out something that you will force yourself to disbelieve, are you that lazy or dumb ?

Why should I disbelieve? I am asking you for a complete list of things that God doesn't exist in! Are you that dumb?

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I'm Good !

There are stupid people who don't know what they are talking about. Let's see this :

Deism is a religious philosophy which holds that reason and observation of the natural world, without the need for organized religion, can determine that the universe is the product of an intelligent creator. According to deists, the creator never intervenes in human affairs or suspends the natural laws of the universe. Deists typically reject supernatural events such as prophecy and miracles, tending instead to assert that a god (or "the Supreme Architect") does not alter the universe by intervening in it. This idea is also known as the clockwork universe theory, in which a god designs and builds the universe, but steps aside to let it run on its own. Two main forms of deism currently exist: classical deism and modern deism.

Theism, in the broadest sense, is the belief that at least one deity exists.[1] In a more specific sense, theism is a doctrine concerning the nature of a monotheistic God and God's relationship to the universe.[2] [3][4] Theism, in this specific sense, conceives of God as personal, present and active in the governance and organization of the world and the universe. As such theism describes the classical conception of God that is found in Christianity, Judaism, Islam and some forms of Hinduism. The use of the word theism to indicate this classical form of monotheism began during the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century in order to distinguish it from the then-emerging deism which contended that God, though transcendent and supreme, did not intervene in the natural world and could be known rationally but not via revelation.[5]

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.[1][2] In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.[3][4][5] Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist.[4][5][6][7] Atheism is contrasted with theism,[8][9] which in its most general form is the belief that at least one deity exists.[9][10]

Yawn ! You know how stupid can you people be when you take a rock and smash your own feet. I cannot understand how stupid you can become. OMG ! This is anti-atheist statement with some lies trying to cloud the foolish mind that he is 'still' somewhat an atheist ? Do you know what is atheism or not ? OMG ! :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

Deism is almost equal to Theism but NOT Atheism. Can understand or not ? Basically, it is a substandard theism. OMG ! Stupidity has no cure ! :eek:

Dont be afraid. Just answer my question instead of going on a long tangent as to what deism or theism is all about. The fact is and this from many sources there was no conversion right?you were just trying to fool Drifter into thinking that Anthony Flew conerted to christianity.
He just believed in intelligent design and the presence of an Almighty Creator.

Caught out again in your web of lies.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dont be afraid. Just answer my question instead of going on a long tangent as to what deism or theism is all about. The fact is and this from many sources there was no conversion right?you were just trying to fool Drifter into thinking that Anthony Flew conerted to christianity.

those delusion chistian will do anything to defence their blind faith by speaking nonsense ...look at CHC , caught with pants down still so defensive :wink: whahahahahhahaha...

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro...I'm afraid it's taking effect now. Can sense they're displaying an intense or ferocious aggressiveness.

Only if they sit down, calmly analyze the whole situation....they're being delusional. The Crossover Project is a sham.
Must Sunk Ho live lavishly in that posh area where the monthly rental can feed so many people?

I sense the judgement day is very, very near.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro...I'm afraid it's taking effect now. Can sense they're displaying an intense or ferocious aggressiveness.

Only if they sit down, calmly analyze the whole situation....they're being delusional. The Crossover Project is a sham.
Must Sunk Ho live lavishly in that posh area where the monthly rental can feed so many people?

I sense the judgement day is very, very near.

bro , theres no way that one going to hide the truth forever ...sooner or later sure kena expose ...look at the bible , long time ago ppl believe the bible and believe that the earth is flat ...snake can talk ....ect . see what happens now ? all is a lie to cheat caveman :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

So who came up with the system of rebirth or reincarnation n who manages it n how?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well

Drifting wood, got rot already or not ? I tot you retreat far away. If got scientific evidence, show me lah. With Flew being converted, Dawkin talking nonsense ... how many more to go ?

converted past participle, past tense of con·vert (Verb)
Verb:
Cause to change in form, character, or function.
Change or be able to change from one form to another.

Are you just being ignorant or being stupid ? OMG ! :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Go and retake your O-level.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter The Dunce

bro , theres no way that one going to hide the truth forever ...sooner or later sure kena expose ...look at the bible , long time ago ppl believe the bible and believe that the earth is flat ...snake can talk ....ect . see what happens now ? all is a lie to cheat caveman :wink:

When a stupid man learns something, he often fails to understand it. The end result is an endless repetitions of errors and questioning the previous answered question over and over again. :eek::biggrin: Funny, this kind never find it boring ... like a broken record. :eek::rolleyes:

In another word ... dumb fuck ! No wonder atheists have the most dunce hats around.

9973TressDunceCap.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

So who came up with the system of rebirth or reincarnation n who manages it n how?

Will reveal 2 u soon, be patient....did u mediate as instructed. The answer is there, miss Kinana till u reach 'that' level, everything will be clear. I sensed yr delusiion at tis moment.....in salvation perhaps....with our love, u r in safe hands.....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean to say you Buddhists are clueless about something so basic about your faith?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Drifter The Dunce

When a stupid man learns something, he often fails to understand it. The end result is an endless repetitions of errors and questioning the previous answered question over and over again. :eek::biggrin: Funny, this kind never find it boring ... like a broken record. :eek::rolleyes:

In another word ... dumb fuck ! No wonder atheists have the most dunce hats around.

9973TressDunceCap.jpg

" When a stupid man learns something, he often fails to understand it " .

SO DID YOUR SCHOOL TEACH YOU THAT SNAKE CAN TALK ? :wink: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT A SNAKE CANT TALK ? WAHAHAHAHAHA.....

BROKEN RECORD ? WHAHAHAHAH... because you refuse to understand ...must whack you until you wake up :wink: did you take your medicine today ? and how much did you give your conman every month ? whahahahahaa.....

this cap look more stupid whahahahahaha...

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Well

converted past participle, past tense of con·vert (Verb)
Verb:
Cause to change in form, character, or function.
Change or be able to change from one form to another.

Are you just being ignorant or being stupid ? OMG ! :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Go and retake your O-level.

your kindergarden teacher teach you snake can talk ? looks like you need to go back kindergarden too :wink: whahahahahahahah...angmo no good never mind ...if brain no good then jilat liao :wink: whahahahahahaah

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! None of you Buddhists even dare to answer simple questions about reincaranation or rebirth. Looks like you fellas are really clueless and need to go back to kindergarten la

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! None of you Buddhists even dare to answer simple questions about reincaranation or rebirth. Looks like you fellas are really clueless and need to go back to kindergarten la

Miss kinana, all the threads u posted and responded, answers are already there long ago.....u troll, ran away, monkey around, distort n twist your responses, no wonder u did not catch that 'simple' clue.

As I mentioned and mention again, your low iq n high stupidity = retardation is making u look very bad as a person. A kid in kindergarden learn faster than u. Understand better than u......

Miss Kinana, challenges u put up, to me is for a person lacking intelligence or common sense, dwelling a lost cause thinking she had the best answer in fact looking a clown waiting to be smacked hard. Responding to your challenges undermine our wisdom and further consort with a dimwit.

U see...we want to help u but your level of intelligence are slowing us down to a halt. We've no dimwit simplification words to use to cater to your level of retardation. U need to work harder to give us a slight, will do, intelligence question n we promise to do our very best to answer u. Take care, my girl.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Truth u r seeking is clear but blinded by yr low iq n high stupidity=retardation. I see u.....miss Kinana. U probably don't a clue what I've told u in the other threads. I stated example for u, feed u but u didn't hv a clue. I hv shown u but....yr level of intelligence has went down to level of dimwit in red. Save yourself, repent quick, ask yr GOD to help.....I can give u HIS number but u promise 2 keep a secret, miss Kinana?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;NEOGrv0PK0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEOGrv0PK0Q&feature=related[/video]