• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions to Buddhists

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are welcome bro , if you follow my posting here and in original folder i always speak the truth , and i will even say sorry to whoever , when im in the wrong . . you really is awesome christian , and i always respect ppl like you . that troll is giving your religion a bad name . same as pslam23 who argue for the sake of urguing only ...cheers bro . hope to see you here often .

haha, thanks drifter. Actually, I think I'm a horrible Christian. In the sense that I hardly go to church, I can't quote you a chunk from the Bible, I swear all the time, I'm very mean to Kinana, etc. That's why I don't really want to tell people I'm a Christian because I'm not a good one.

Kinana doesn't represent Christians. I've good reasons to believe he's not what he wants you to believe. Real shady character.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Good !

sorry , im not here for couple of days thats why unable to pass you your medication .....there you are ...open your mouth :wink:

Drifting wood, got rot already or not ? I tot you retreat far away. If got scientific evidence, show me lah. With Flew being converted, Dawkin talking nonsense ... how many more to go ? :biggrin:

Some ppl just being lucky lah. :rolleyes: I still don't understand why something cannot be force fed to a person to make him wake up. A drifting mind will not be stable. :rolleyes:

Stupidity has no cure. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil Supporter As Usual

i believe theres good and bad christian ...

i also have friends who believe in god but dont go church because they believe that god is in their heart .

Sure or not ? Good Christian don't go to church is considered good ah ? You are a liar. You speak in contrary to God's word - devil. Speaking such heresy is punishable. :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I'm Good !

Drifting wood, got rot already or not ? I tot you retreat far away. If got scientific evidence, show me lah. With Flew being converted, Dawkin talking nonsense ... how many more to go ? :biggrin:

Some ppl just being lucky lah. :rolleyes: I still don't understand why something cannot be force fed to a person to make him wake up. A drifting mind will not be stable. :rolleyes:

dude , you rot i also never rot :wink: you thought i retreat far away ? alot of thing yo also thought :wink:

scientific evidence ? you want to talk about science to me when you believe that a snake can talk ? :wink:

yes , im glad you know stupidlity have no cure :wink: so can a human still stay alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Evil Supporter As Usual

Sure or not ? Good Christian don't go to church is considered good ah ? You are a liar. You speak in contrary to God's word - devil. Speaking such heresy is punishable. :eek:

since when i say good christian dont go church is consider good ? i only say theres good and bad christains ..theres also smart and stupid christian ...you belong to those stupid group :wink: who believe that a snake can talk :wink: whahahahahaha . thankyou for showing up here and make yourself stupid :wink: whahahahahaha. you make my day :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personification Of Stupidity At The Highest Level

energy can be tested to prove its exist anytime ...can you prove your god exist anytime ? :wink: thankyou for showing us how stupid you are when comes to logic :wink:

You are as usual the personification of pure stupidity. :biggrin: You mean YOU DON'T KNOW ? :rolleyes: Oh, yes. Not everyone is so lucky. Some people always say stupidity has no cure.

Even if I don't you, you should be able to tell that God exists in almost everything. Yah, only some smarter scientists know that plus some wise ones. :rolleyes: Hahahaha ! Oh, that's me ? :cool:

Some people cannot see the STOP sign but they can tell they need to stop at the white line. I dono why some people can overlook a simple thing when it is so obvious for some.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Personification Of Stupidity At The Highest Level

You are as usual the personification of pure stupidity. :biggrin: You mean YOU DON'T KNOW ? :rolleyes: Oh, yes. Not everyone is so lucky. Some people always say stupidity has no cure.

Even if I don't you, you should be able to tell that God exists in almost everything. Yah, only some smarter scientists know that plus some wise ones. :rolleyes: Hahahaha ! Oh, that's me ? :cool:

Some people cannot see the STOP sign but they can tell they need to stop at the white line. I dono why some people can overlook a simple thing when it is so obvious for some.

if think a snake can talk is not stupid then i dont know what stupid is ...why dont you ask a kindergarden kid if a snake can talk :wink: whahahahaha

show me proof that god exists in almost everything :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil Neighbour

since when i say good christian dont go church is consider good ? i only say theres good and bad christains ..theres also smart and stupid christian

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Talking nonsense again as usual - never change a bit. Just don't bring bad influence to others. You have no right to judge what is good or bad since you have not much brain to think. Atheists don't believe in anything bad or evil lah. You need to be spanked for telling lies again. :eek:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

if think a snake can talk is not stupid then i dont know what stupid is ...why dont you ask a kindergarden kid if a snake can talk :wink: whahahahaha

show me proof that god exists in almost everything :wink:

Either you are very stupid or lacking the ability to hear. Yawn. I think you should talk to yourself.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Either you are very stupid or lacking the ability to hear. Yawn. I think you should talk to yourself.

sorry , im not like you ...i dont have a habbit of talking to myself :wink: whahahaahaha . so you mean a snake can talk ? whahahaahahah.

222222.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Evil Neighbour

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Talking nonsense again as usual - never change a bit. Just don't bring bad influence to others. You have no right to judge what is good or bad since you have not much brain to think. Atheists don't believe in anything bad or evil lah. You need to be spanked for telling lies again. :eek:

me telling lies ? since when ? im not like you keep sayig theres a talking snake ...that is already a lie :wink: whahahaha

me talking nonsense ? whahahaahahha...believing a human can stay inside a fish stomach alive for 3 days is not nonsense ? whahahaahhahaha ..thankyou for making us laugh ...so how much did you donate to your city havest ? whahahahahha...idiot !!!whahahahaha

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... you should be able to tell that God exists in almost everything ...

I wonder what are the things that your God doesn't exist in. I suggest you come up with a complete list to clarify your statement, otherwise it makes you look stupid.

One thing I am 100% sure: Your God doesn't exist in me, physically and mentally.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder what are the things that your God doesn't exist in. I suggest you come up with a complete list to clarify your statement, otherwise it makes you look stupid.

One thing I am 100% sure: Your God doesn't exist in me, physically and mentally.

Thats correct bro, He doesn't. You got that one correct alright. I give you one point sir.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual trying to beguile others but you beguile none save yourself.
Did anthony flew convert to Christianity?
Be truthful don't try to skew the facts.

From christianpost.com
*“It's simply not on to think this could occur simply by chance,” Flew reportedly said, referring to elegance and complexity of DNA.
Despite his exodus from atheism, Flew is believed to have remained simply a deist, believing in a god who created the world but has since remained indifferent to it.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Miss Kinana, looks like u accepted d answers given 2 u in yr others threads, rite? Good girl, keep it up! Never run away n learn 2 face them.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correct whard. I said "almost" you dumb dumb. I didn't say "all". Hahahaha ! :biggrin::rolleyes: Retake your O-level English again.

All atheists are dumb folks. :eek::rolleyes:

laozhi

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am impress with u people for the patience to keep playing the psychic game with dear hannibal lecter.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did anthony flew convert to Christianity?
Be truthful don't try to skew the facts.

“It's simply not on to think this could occur simply by chance,” Flew reportedly said, referring to elegance and complexity of DNA.

Despite his exodus from atheism, Flew is believed to have remained simply a deist, believing in a god who created the world but has since remained indifferent to it.

There are stupid people who don't know what they are talking about. Let's see this :

Deism is a religious philosophy which holds that reason and observation of the natural world, without the need for organized religion, can determine that the universe is the product of an intelligent creator. According to deists, the creator never intervenes in human affairs or suspends the natural laws of the universe. Deists typically reject supernatural events such as prophecy and miracles, tending instead to assert that a god (or "the Supreme Architect") does not alter the universe by intervening in it. This idea is also known as the clockwork universe theory, in which a god designs and builds the universe, but steps aside to let it run on its own. Two main forms of deism currently exist: classical deism and modern deism.

Theism, in the broadest sense, is the belief that at least one deity exists.[1] In a more specific sense, theism is a doctrine concerning the nature of a monotheistic God and God's relationship to the universe.[2] [3][4] Theism, in this specific sense, conceives of God as personal, present and active in the governance and organization of the world and the universe. As such theism describes the classical conception of God that is found in Christianity, Judaism, Islam and some forms of Hinduism. The use of the word theism to indicate this classical form of monotheism began during the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century in order to distinguish it from the then-emerging deism which contended that God, though transcendent and supreme, did not intervene in the natural world and could be known rationally but not via revelation.[5]

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.[1][2] In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.[3][4][5] Most inclusively, atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist.[4][5][6][7] Atheism is contrasted with theism,[8][9] which in its most general form is the belief that at least one deity exists.[9][10]

Yawn ! You know how stupid can you people be when you take a rock and smash your own feet. I cannot understand how stupid you can become. OMG ! This is anti-atheist statement with some lies trying to cloud the foolish mind that he is 'still' somewhat an atheist ? Do you know what is atheism or not ? OMG ! :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

Deism is almost equal to Theism but NOT Atheism. Can understand or not ? Basically, it is a substandard theism. OMG ! Stupidity has no cure ! :eek: