• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Questions that Buddhist cannot answer ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Useless Atheist Talking Thru The Asshole Again

While the Christians speaks in tongues, the dumb atheists speak with their assholes without the need of any brain cells. :rolleyes:

Your RELIGION is an obsolete belief. :eek: Face it. :biggrin:

32304969.jpg

Whahhaha with u around confirm I'm going to have some good fun here :wink:. Not only u think a snake could talk now you even think asshole can talk ? Wow .. You are very smart indeed :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Useless Atheist Talking Thru The Asshole Again

While the Christians speaks in tongues, the dumb atheists speak with their assholes without the need of any brain cells. :rolleyes:

Double post

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe, for example, that if you were murdered by someone after your wealth, that this act of murder is because of your kamma ripening. This act, in my opinion, is a totally random act that is independent of kamma.

I believe that the results of kamma are only expressed as DNA. I believe that thoughts and intentions can alter our DNA.

Are you also deluding yourself too ? Karma has to have a "processor". I coined this word after someone coined the word "Intelligent Design".

Without the processor, there is NO need of any memory, any arithmetic function for accounting purpose, and there's no logic to decide what is right or wrong. For an atheistic concept of an atheistic earth or nature, there is nothing to do Karma.

Karma cannot exist without a god or deity (a processor) if the Earth is just materialistic. Randomness CANNOT give you logic; because randomness is NOT logic.

Have seen a rock sitting there thinking or deciding something ? That's atheism, unfortunately. And atheism is fast becoming a unicorn worship. Because, with the presence of ID, atheism is now becoming a falsehood (ie. a wrong belief).

Atheism is dying. Without the oxygen of science and maths, atheism will not proper. :cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you also deluding yourself too ? Karma has to have a "processor". I coined this word after someone coined the word "Intelligent Design".

Without the processor, there is NO need of any memory, any arithmetic function for accounting purpose, and there's no logic to decide what is right or wrong. For an atheistic concept of an atheistic earth or nature, there is nothing to do Karma.

Karma cannot exist without a god or deity (a processor) if the Earth is just materialistic. Randomness CANNOT give you logic; because randomness is NOT logic.

Have seen a rock sitting there thinking or deciding something ? That's atheism, unfortunately. And atheism is fast becoming a unicorn worship. Because, with the presence of ID, atheism is now becoming a falsehood (ie. a wrong belief).

Atheism is dying. Without the oxygen of science and maths, atheism will not proper. :cool:

Go and start your cult delusional preaching ... Let me have some fun .....pleaseeee :wink: