• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Quan Yifeng and cab driver: Who is right?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
that tw siao charbor showing bruises for evidence of assault why taxi uncle never show his kukubird as evidence?

Yeah man the uncle should show kuku bird . See Quan Yifeng attack my private parts . See whole bird all dark and black .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quan Yifeng hires Subhas!

Television host Quan Yifeng has hired prominent criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan to represent her after she was embroiled in a 'taxi rage' incident last Saturday.

Mr Anandan, 63, who is also the president of Association of Criminal Lawyers, told Life! over the telephone yesterday: 'Quan has contacted us and I am acting for her. She has denied the allegations that the cab driver has raised against her, and has also said that she is the injured party.'
As the 36-year-old actress is currently filming in Mauritius, she has told the lawyer that she will provide details of what happened when she returns on Friday.
On Sunday, Lianhe Wanbao reported that the famous motormouth host got into a fight with a taxi driver, identified in reports only as 52-year-old Mr Tan.
It is a case of he-said-she-said as both parties told their stories to the Chinese media.
The taxi driver claimed that she hit him, locked herself in the taxi for 15 minutes to destroy it, ruined the meter and stereo, before pouring water on his things and scattered his change everywhere. She allegedly took his car keys as well.
Quan told Wanbao he drove dangerously and slammed a car door on her. She was in the taxi with a man, identified in reports yesterday as her assistant Ah Lu, and her 11-year-old daughter.
Yesterday, Shin Min Daily News also quoted an unnamed female witness who claimed to have heard Quan and Mr Tan shouting at each other. Quan refuted the claim and told Wanbao that she could not open her mouth to scream and quarrel as she had just removed her wisdom tooth recently.
The cab driver also took a photo of Quan putting her right hand up in a V sign and claimed that she seemed to be declaring victory. But Quan said she was merely showing her daughter that she was fine, as her daughter was very worried about her.
This is not the first time the TV host has been in a public altercation. In 1996, she was involved in a fight with a bowling alley attendant and was fined $1,000.
A police spokesman told Life! that the incident is currently under investigation: 'Police received a call on June 26 at about 8.45am, of a dispute at the junction of Upper East Coast Road and Bedok South Avenue 1. Upon police arrival, it was established that the female taxi passenger has taken the car key and left. Police investigations are still ongoing.'

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoa...Subhas! Is this bitch suing uncle for murder?:rolleyes:

Quan Yifeng hires Subhas!

Television host Quan Yifeng has hired prominent criminal lawyer Subhas Anandan to represent her after she was embroiled in a 'taxi rage' incident last Saturday.

Mr Anandan, 63, who is also the president of Association of Criminal Lawyers, told Life! over the telephone yesterday: 'Quan has contacted us and I am acting for her. She has denied the allegations that the cab driver has raised against her, and has also said that she is the injured party.'
As the 36-year-old actress is currently filming in Mauritius, she has told the lawyer that she will provide details of what happened when she returns on Friday.
On Sunday, Lianhe Wanbao reported that the famous motormouth host got into a fight with a taxi driver, identified in reports only as 52-year-old Mr Tan.
It is a case of he-said-she-said as both parties told their stories to the Chinese media.
The taxi driver claimed that she hit him, locked herself in the taxi for 15 minutes to destroy it, ruined the meter and stereo, before pouring water on his things and scattered his change everywhere. She allegedly took his car keys as well.
Quan told Wanbao he drove dangerously and slammed a car door on her. She was in the taxi with a man, identified in reports yesterday as her assistant Ah Lu, and her 11-year-old daughter.
Yesterday, Shin Min Daily News also quoted an unnamed female witness who claimed to have heard Quan and Mr Tan shouting at each other. Quan refuted the claim and told Wanbao that she could not open her mouth to scream and quarrel as she had just removed her wisdom tooth recently.
The cab driver also took a photo of Quan putting her right hand up in a V sign and claimed that she seemed to be declaring victory. But Quan said she was merely showing her daughter that she was fine, as her daughter was very worried about her.
This is not the first time the TV host has been in a public altercation. In 1996, she was involved in a fight with a bowling alley attendant and was fined $1,000.
A police spokesman told Life! that the incident is currently under investigation: 'Police received a call on June 26 at about 8.45am, of a dispute at the junction of Upper East Coast Road and Bedok South Avenue 1. Upon police arrival, it was established that the female taxi passenger has taken the car key and left. Police investigations are still ongoing.'

M

Mdm Tang

>

Whoa...Subhas! Is this bitch suing uncle for murder?:rolleyes:

Dear Brother Krafty ,

This is indeed a sad day for Singapore :mad:

The rich ( can buy justice or be it escape from juctice !!! ) ...

i am just thinking to myself : What are our all

mighty UNIONs / ASSOCIATIONs doing to help this

cabby mr tan ... ??? The cabby was in a no win situation ...

In fact all cabbies are in a No win situation in their job !!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,bro, what do you expect from Seng Han Tong? Will he bang table for drivers,clearly NO! Regardless of how drivers have been abused by passengers and how unfair the terms from Taxi companies. I think he is those too chin chai, yes man type of person.

I hope that after he consolidate all the taxi associations recently,he can voice out more for taxi drivers.:smile:

My friend's father nearing 70 years of age, tried to drive but realise that he is unable to cos' of his age. He find it too siong to strive for 12 hours on the road to cover high rental and make some allowance for himself.

>

Dear Brother Krafty ,

This is indeed a sad day for Singapore :mad:

The rich ( can buy justice or be it escape from juctice !!! ) ...

i am just thinking to myself : What are our all

mighty UNIONs / ASSOCIATIONs doing to help this

cabby mr tan ... ??? The cabby was in a no win situation ...

In fact all cabbies are in a No win situation in their job !!!

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
of ALL people why Subhas agrees to represent her?
better let her rot in hell also dun have anything to do with her mah.
if he misrepresented her in any area of her case sure kana jialat jialat from her liao.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
of ALL people why Subhas agrees to represent her?
better let her rot in hell also dun have anything to do with her mah.
if he misrepresented her in any area of her case sure kana jialat jialat from her liao.

He'd better cover his groin in free kick wall stance if he loses her case.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey,bro, what do you expect from Seng Han Tong? Will he bang table for drivers,clearly NO! Regardless of how drivers have been abused by passengers and how unfair the terms from Taxi companies. I think he is those too chin chai, yes man type of person.

I hope that after he consolidate all the taxi associations recently,he can voice out more for taxi drivers.:smile:

My friend's father nearing 70 years of age, tried to drive but realise that he is unable to cos' of his age. He find it too siong to strive for 12 hours on the road to cover high rental and make some allowance for himself.

I hope that after he consolidate all the taxi associations recently,he can voice out more for taxi drivers.

Consolidate is an end for the voice of taxi drivers . Since everything can be sweep under .Everything becoming one is total control .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quan Yifeng splits from husband <--- http://www.divaasia.com/article/945
Fri, Nov 28, 2008
AsiaOne

945.jpg

Quan Yifeng splits from husband

It's official - popular Chinese TV host, Quan Yi Fong, 34, has separated from her husband of 10 years, ex-actor Peter Yu, 40.

She released a statement on Wednesday through her good friend, celebrity hairstylist Addy Lee, to announce that her divorce will be finalised on Jan 3, 2009. They will share custody of their nine-year-old daughter.

She said of their oft-reported tumultuous relationship and eventual dissolution: "Women shouldn't be too smart, and try not to pick at details in a marriage."

Speaking to Shin Min Wan Bao from Taiwan, her tone was even and calm when talking about the divorce.

But Quan said there was no reason for the cause of their break-up. She said: "A divorce doesn't happen in a day or two. Now that I have settled things, I can stop the media speculation. At a point in time, there were plenty of rumours flying around regarding my marriage, but it is not as if the decision were only up to me. We were just starting our divorce proceedings then and I couldn't say anything.

"We have already settled into a phase where we are both no longer angry, but calm."

She clarified that the break-up is not due a third-party. She says the two of them just had no more love left for each other, and slowly drifted apart.
"Jacky Wu once said of marriage, to 'close one eye' is not enough, you have to close both",Quan said, referring to a comment from the famous Taiwanese compere known for his philandering ways. Breaking into a laugh, Quan continued, "Women should know, once fate has passed, there's no need to hold on anymore."

She is now more relaxed

Quan's grand-aunt, ex-Taiwanese actress-turned-top insurance agent Mary Chen Ming Li, 47, also said that Quan became more relaxed after the divorce was decided upon.

Chen had introduced Quan to the entertainment industry here. She said to Lian He Wan Bao: "It is as though a burden had been lifted from her shoulders and her heart".

When asked if the 'burden' which Quan had to shoulder included debts incurred by her husband, Chen says she does not know much of their family problems.

But she revealed that Quan would always send money to her parents in Taiwan every month regardless of her financial circumstance. Her parents are divorced and have each remarried, with their own families.

Chen believes Quan's parents have already been informed of her divorce. She hopes that Quan will not be misunderstood by the media in future.

Daughter suffered from rocky marriage

But it is usually the children who suffer the most when a couple's relationship hit a rough patch.

Chen divulged that the couple's nine-year-old daughter, Eleanor, had once turned up at her house in tears. The girl told Chen of her parents' frequent quarrels, and that "if only they would stop fighting, I will do whatever they want."

Chen commented that "one can only imagine how bad the situation was, for a young girl like her to say such a thing. " Her heart ached for the girl, and but she is thankful that despite everything, Eleanor is still a "sensible" child.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quan Yi Feng slapped husband in public? <--- http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?img...feng&um=1&hl=en&sa=G&gbv=2&ndsp=21&tbs=isch:1

Wow… very shocking story over the weekend!

She has always been known for her fiery temper. This time round, she was allegedly seen slapping her husband, Hong Rong, thrice on his face after he tried to pacify her in a quarrel with another driver over a traffic dispute.

Check out the reports in omy.sg:

Article 1: 权怡凤当街掌掴老公
Article 2: 权怡凤 一面掌掴宏荣,一面喊:“骂他!骂他”
Article 3: 权怡凤 我已经忘了这件事
Article 4: 权怡凤喊冤:“我从来没有动手打宏荣!”
Article 5: 权怡凤 宏荣亲口怒斥:“哪里来的3巴掌?”
Article 6: 权怡凤 “他们叫我滚回台湾!”

You can also discuss more about this news in omy’s forum.

UPDATES:

2179942376_ef80433d22_o.jpg

Quan Yi Feng‘s side of the story on her blog - she denied slapping her husband

2179942568_a9508c3f11_o.jpg

Frontpage cover on Wanbao:

wanbao cover 1
6 Jan 2008

7 Jan 2007
7 Jan 2008

Technorati Tags: 权怡凤, 宏荣, omy.sg, omy, singapore, mediacorp, quan yi feng, hong rong, public slap, traffic dispute, road bully, joo chiat

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
自古红颜多祸水!
this woman spells trouble wherever she is.
make sure never stand too close to her ok?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from many people that had seen Quan Yifeng outside, and all told me that she is very cocky and had a very bad attitude.

Remembered donkey years ago, Quan Yifeng went to the Marina Bowling Ctr and had a fight with the bowling assistant there and it became court case. After that she was sort of being sacked by then called SBC management.

And not long later, a few years ago, she send her car for repair and also got into a fight with the car repair shop boss.

And now she got into a fight with the taxi driver.

So who is she going to fight next???

I think better asked her to fight Ho Ching. I think it'll be the match of the year. More exciting than the presently World Cup ah!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pok_n_Quan_Yifeng.JPG

Look see sister Quan Yifeng gave me a handphone
in return to give my virginity to her.

Is it a good deal ? Later I found out it was not a real phone .

972.jpg

quanyifeng.jpg