• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qn to Sam on rep pt system

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Sam was complaining about no alternative voice to sustain debates. Here all anti free speech. Newbies who comes in here supporting the other side or say something that is different from their political alignment gets zap to oblivion.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that shouldnt be a problem with his cute winsome smile.

such a lovely smile, fucking retard

ST_IMAGES_ARREST16.jpg

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i support wMuleu, he speak the truth, pple here r afraid of the truth, go fuck yourself all you arsehole

fuck u sammyboy, fuck you all bastard mother arsehole

Last edited:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i support wMuleu, Cestbon, skpunggol, and all who speak the truth

fuck you all bastard motherfucker who cannot tolerate the truth

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BshxCIjNEjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Which one????? live or die, make your choice!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oTFBw-h6wxE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Can U change the rep system such that anyone who up or zap your rep will be reflected on your settings screen. Right now all u see are a bunch of assholes insulting and zapping me back to moderation. I fully understand why this cowards feels the need to do it. I just want to know the nicks behind the cowards

Ok, ok, I will zap you and leave my nickname.
Sorry for the delay.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SOme high powered brother helped him out. He was -10 then went on to -6, now he is +6. Guess there are always people who loves to help the underdogs :biggrin:

He..He..He.. I think his + 6 points will only last for a few hours..:biggrin:

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh just got zapped for calling LKY Nelson Mandala... knn.. idiot didn't even have the intelligence to leave a readable comment or reason.

I have spent close to 6 years in the forum. And I can say the IQ level has dropped significantly over time. PUI!

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I usually don't zap thread starters except those trying to score free cheap points under the pretence of a newbie. My style is "Wait and see first" approach. If i must zap then i will go after their clones / cronies that upped their points. :biggrin:

They can have a few hundred points buffer but i know of people who will lose sleep over the loss of one point. :biggrin: