• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

dongfangmeiren

Alfrescian
Loyal
20171213_125210.jpg

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been yrs since it was filled with red sand that i last came here. I exited fr rws hard rock hotel. Arrived at this nice ambience scene celebrating christmas atmosphere everywhere. Surprise really. Unexpected.
Ang mo after ang mo i can see. And they too hv escooter but somehow the way they ride are unlike town area. here its spacious, good lightings. Plenty of boats big and small berthing quite packed on the waters implying this place really atas! Recommend to visit sometime and perhaps you will see why some thinks ph emulates somewhat this part of sentosa cove.

The Quayisle

https://streamable.com/c8ms2

Last edited:

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very very impressed with what Puteri Habour planners are doing. The roads have a marked improvement from previously from the vid that I have seen. I haven't been there for a long long time but I am contemplating using the Pacific Star recommended ID firm to do up my units. Hence I might make a trip soon and see for myself.

Its turning out to be the greatest steal of all my properties ( @ just S$400+k ) ... one can only stay in a run-down 70 year left leasehold HDB which u will surrender to the useless Spore govt after that.

Somehow, I have been thinking back of my past growing up years in a 3 room HDB flat! And I told my 80 year old mum that I will never look back! Puteri Harbour is simply amazing. I am not surprised Pacific Star is still selling at RM 1400psf and not lowering the price to entertain bargain-hunters. The potential value is as good as Pacific Mansion at River Valley, Ridgewood in Holland Road and Sherwood Towers in Bukit Timah, except that these Sg properties are waiting to be en-bloc for money.

marina

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all Encorp buyers,

did you receive a letter from Encorp, asking for reimbursement of the DIBS interest which they claimed they have mistakenly paid for us after the expiry of DIBS?

Yes, did not mention when and how they calculate the charges on their mistakenly paid interests. There is no clause mentioned in the contract about DBIS after 48 months that they will not bear the interests.
Encorp buyer, pm me to start discuss within us on TOP and other issues. Maybe we all can create a group chat to discuss.

SikitSikit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, did not mention when and how they calculate the charges on their mistakenly paid interests. There is no clause mentioned in the contract about DBIS after 48 months that they will not bear the interests.
Encorp buyer, pm me to start discuss within us on TOP and other issues. Maybe we all can create a group chat to discuss.

I called Encorp, spoke to a lady named Nadira. As my SPA date is Jan 2013, my DIBS expired in Jan 2017. The interest they asked me to pay is for the period Jan-Apr 2017 (4 months). She did also confirm that the 10% developer penalty has kicked in since Jan 2017 (for my case), but unable to advise how the penalty will be paid, and whether we need to get our own lawyer to pursue the payment upon VP. My emails to the lawyer, Feroz & Co, who also represented Encorp, went unanswered.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
My SPA date was 3 Sep 2012. Encare said estimated date of key collection should be within this month. Would be keen to know how to claim for 10% penalty.

Last edited:

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
not much certainty now till we received info to collect keys.
thats when the real us will meet and then we can form a class act to get the penalty payment.
they have dragged long enough. hopefully they will honour the contract as it is and give us a chq at top then perhaps no noise from buyers will be heard. otherwise i can expect some tooing and froing like you know what, that kind of kpkb scenario..sigh. anyway i am keeping my hands crossed and that felda will ensure their reputation is preserved if they still want to expand their property portfolios.

Walker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marina has created a whatsapp group for Encorp Owners. One of the members in the group has received a letter from Encorp offering to pay only about half of the 10% penalty. This is unreasonable but I think it is what Encorp will be offering. It is time to get together and get Encorp to pay out the full amount due.

pleejyeo

Marina has created a whatsapp group for Encorp Owners. One of the members in the group has received a letter from Encorp offering to pay only about half of the 10% penalty. This is unreasonable but I think it is what Encorp will be offering. It is time to get together and get Encorp to pay out the full amount due.
Hi there, I'd like to be included in the WhatsApp group. How do I go about doing that? Thanks.

Goofy

Hi Pleejyeo, just send Marina or me a pm with your contact. :smile:

Hi, can you please add me to the whatsapp group as well. I received a letter too but the penalty that Encorp is willing to pay is half of what was promised as per the SPA.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can you please add me to the whatsapp group as well. I received a letter too but the penalty that Encorp is willing to pay is half of what was promised as per the SPA.
The Encorp owners should get together and seek legal advise.