• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which facing?
For 1 bedder above 25th floor will be at 1000psf onwards.. That's why foreigner only can buy 27th floor onwards. I checked out the loft unit, 15th floor will be around 750psf. reasonable price i think but decided not to buy as I prefer 2 bedroom onwards.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Linear Park facing units nearer to the pool where kota islandar will be better as it may still have a view to the left side of PH and will not be blocked. What is the size of loft? DO you mean they do not sell 2 bedders?
Both facing the same. Linear park or Kota iskandar

sudiptol

Alfrescian
Loyal
R&F properties of PRC a announced acquisition of 116 acres for 4.5bln myr in Johor for mixed development. Anyone knows where in Johor ?

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
so how did the project fare? curious to know. cos if I haven't bought into JB, I wouldn't bother buying now. the flip flop of the MY govt just goes to show how amateurish they are. its no longer abt affordability. its just buay song.

Both facing the same. Linear park or Kota iskandar

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The duplex floor area of 896sqft should less the circulation space of the staircase of about 90sqft to determine the effective/useful area(equivalent to 800sqft). Singapore developers are also doing the same thing. They make more money by having such loft or duplex unit.
#29-16 quoted RM788 k , size 896sf Duplex

next highest unit is 31-16

dad4life

Alfrescian
Loyal
so how did the project fare? curious to know. cos if I haven't bought into JB, I wouldn't bother buying now. the flip flop of the MY govt just goes to show how amateurish they are. its no longer abt affordability. its just buay song.

Saturday sale was not so great but pretty decent, not sure how it went on Sunday. Take note saturday sale is ONLY for existing customer with > 1Million purchase before. They categorized by 5 star (>8million), 3 star (>3million), and 2 star (>1 million). Discount was not fantastic, 2 star only get additional 1% on top of the 5% rebate (total 6%).

I think the other factor that causing the sale not as robust are:
1. No harbour view from the project
2. This suite only sell 1 bedroom and 1+1. Don't think foreigner will buy 1 bedder even if now we can still buy (in the future, sell to who??). The 1+1 only have 2 stacks facing linear park with 1 of the stack master bedroom facing office building. So the best stack fully sold while the rest are moving slower..

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imperia at the front and Encorp carpark on the right. (Photo taken from Super325.com)

Encorp site progress picture (taken from Super325.com) of the carpark near the pool.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Normally VP would be about 40 to 48 months from date of S&P for a high rise while for a landed, it would be 36 months.
After VP, you have about 6 mths of rectifications before you can put it into the market. More so, in Medini, it is mostly leasehold land and therefore the effective date of completion of an S&P would be after the State Consent is obtained to transfer the title.

5 years can pass by very quickly unless you are in a hurry to sell. Otherwise, it just does not make much impact on the property market.

Fire3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to add. It seems the Emerald Bay sales team is starting to get in touch with those VVIPs who registered interest with them. one of them just touched base with my "high networth" fren. will update you guys once I get more info.

Have you gotten any more info ? Was told all bungalow and choice canal linked with berth in Phase all gone. True ?

arcojos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capture.JPG
There are exemptions

Last edited:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sales person contacted me saying that the sales gallery is now opened to those who registered earlier, before it's open to public a week later. Don't have any other info.

Have you gotten any more info ? Was told all bungalow and choice canal linked with berth in Phase all gone. True ?

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally going to pay teega state consent

Congrats ! Have you receive letter from UEM for the next 10% payment ? I got mine this week. They have completed the foundation and the ground level of the building. My loan should starts very soon.