• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Harbour gains global recognition by being awarded the FIABCI PRIX d’EXCELLECNCE, Runner-up Best Masterplan 2010

June 6, 2010

Source by : www.fiabciprix.com

Amongst the World’s Best

Puteri Harbour, the southernmost marina and waterfront development on mainland Asia is needled at the narrow-most point along the Straits of Johor that separates Singapore from the Asia continent. The location of this 688-acre premier integrated waterfront development at 1’25’N, 103’ 39.5’5 gives it a geographical significance as a sailing destination – it is the southernmost marina on mainland Asia.

Designed by world-renowned architect, Philip Cox of Cox Architects, Australia, the award-winning Puteri Harbout consists of residential, commercial and leisure precincts and projects along the around its scenic 10.8km coastline. Already operational are its public marina called the Puteri Marina, Satellite Clubhouse and Puteri Promenade, while construction has begun on a mega-yacht marina, a private marina, an indoor theme park, hotel and waterfront apartments as the water’s edge along the marina.

Puteri Harbour features premier waterfront residences with access to the open sea, ritay high-rise commercial and retail developments with breathtaking vistas and an eclectic mix of sidewalk café, restaurants and trendy entertainment outlets. Puteri Harbour’s relationship with the water is clearly defined in the design and planning of this award-winning waterfront development as views of the water – be it marinas or the coastline are held as something special and is designed to be enjoyed from many a vantage point. This design has resulted in breathtakingly spectacular views from all around the commercial and residential precincts.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega owners, anyone facing late payment charges?

My next instalment is due 24th Oct. Lawyer cannot instruct bank to release loan because they are still awaiting some docs from UEM. Lawyer advised to claim interest charges from UEM. Anyone facing this issue?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega owners, anyone facing late payment charges?

My next instalment is due 24th Oct. Lawyer cannot instruct bank to release loan because they are still awaiting some docs from UEM. Lawyer advised to claim interest charges from UEM. Anyone facing this issue?

24th Oct is tomorrow.

I just make payment for the 2nd 10% which is the foundation completion.

But because we have rebates, just need to make payment of 5%.

There will be late payment interest for every day of delay in payment.

Better to check with your lawyer together with the Bank and UEM. End of the day, we are still responsible and we may be the ones holding the short end.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
24th Oct is tomorrow.

Better to check with your lawyer together with the Bank and UEM. End of the day, we are still responsible and we may be the ones holding the short end.

Normally the developer would keep track of the interests accrued until end of the project. They will make sure you pay all outstanding amount before they release the keys to you. At that time, you have no choice but to pay. Note that the date of completion is from the date of notification to you and not from the date of collection of keys.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
24th Oct is tomorrow.

I didn't received any letter for payment, SPA or state consent yet. So I guess.. I have to wait for awhile more?

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't received any letter for payment, SPA or state consent yet. So I guess.. I have to wait for awhile more?

According to UEM executives on site, all units SPA stamping has already clear backlog. My relatives email to lawyer from Australia and was told that it will be courier to him.

For the state consent, they are just like many others who have bought from other developers, the bottleneck is at land office. Was told to wait lor.

As for the 10% foundation, this applies to every buyer and you should be receiving or have received progress payment letter by now. Just take note or maybe good to give a call to the sales executives who served you to enquire.

I had an experience where they send to my old address (which somehow was not updated) and I did not see the notification and so missed the progress payment. I had late payment interest already accrued to that which I wll be fighting upon VP.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry but is there such a thing as claim interest charges now?

Or is it only for Teega that you are able to do just that??

As to what I understand, to claim these late charges it would only be 3 years after SPA right???

Correct me if I'm wrong

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, I wonder if any Imperia owners have got their state consent yet?

Talking about late charges, those who bought Imperia in late 2011 I think would qualify for it as I doubt the project can be completed in due time.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to UEM executives on site, all units SPA stamping has already clear backlog. My relatives email to lawyer from Australia and was told that it will be courier to him.

For the state consent, they are just like many others who have bought from other developers, the bottleneck is at land office. Was told to wait lor.

As for the 10% foundation, this applies to every buyer and you should be receiving or have received progress payment letter by now. Just take note or maybe good to give a call to the sales executives who served you to enquire.

I had an experience where they send to my old address (which somehow was not updated) and I did not see the notification and so missed the progress payment. I had late payment interest already accrued to that which I wll be fighting upon VP.

Thanks for your advice. I just called and was told all my docs are with the lawyers for processing, hence I reckon my state consent paper not even reach the land office.

Invester

Anyone knows on which date the 30% capital gain tax and the >1 mil min purchase price for foreigners will take effect (as announced in malaysia budget 2014)?

menghuii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows on which date the 30% capital gain tax and the >1 mil min purchase price for foreigners will take effect (as announced in malaysia budget 2014)?

I always wonder how we through the years have managed to sieve through all these policies and still survived.

sudiptol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starits Times reported that the minimum amount of 1 Mln does not apply to Medini. Does anyone know if its only medini or Puteri harbour included? Also does the cap gains rules apply to properties that have already been registered? Thanx in advance

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starits Times reported that the minimum amount of 1 Mln does not apply to Medini. Does anyone know if its only medini or Puteri harbour included? Also does the cap gains rules apply to properties that have already been registered? Thanx in advance

Only Medini is currently exempted. The RPGT applies as long as you try to sell a property from 1 Jan 2014. So for example if you bought something on 2 Jan 2009, and sell it on 1 Jan 2014, the 30% RPGT still applies.

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Medini is currently exempted. The RPGT applies as long as you try to sell a property from 1 Jan 2014. So for example if you bought something on 2 Jan 2009, and sell it on 1 Jan 2014, the 30% RPGT still applies.

Iskandar will be affected definitely, cos people r buying for capital gains not for investment passive income due to weak rental market. The current pricing cant get you decent returns anyway. Alot will be having problems renting out or selling their units. Those with good holding power and just 1 unit might keep for own leisure use.

A pity that not many products like Somerset Puteri Harbour are available.. An investment with managed 10 yr lease. I tried to enquire about Fraser at Pine Tree & Somerset at Medini, they are not for sale...

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Puteri Cove VVIP preview tonight.... not too keen to go, but might just pop by later to kay poh. Just want to know how bad is the market and how desperate is the developer with the sales package.

Currently was told 6% cash rebate on TOP (3% on SPA, 3% completion)

Will update once I get back (if i decide to go)

omnifly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got this email from an agent: Puteri Cove Residences @ Puteri Harbour... apparently Pinetree Residences (by Tiong Nam) next door selling at RM1,500psf but Puteri Cove (by more renowned developer Pacific Star) will only sell around RM1360psf in the initial launch... good buy? Sea view units may be priced even more attractively. Prices likely to go up in later phases. Launching this Sat in Singapore by Huttons, anyone going to check it out?