• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Harbour Community

akroutray

I received my signed sale agreement many months ago.
I think the superstructure is about to begin soon, and so is the demand for 2nd payment ie 15%.
Try calling up Encorp office yourself and find out if your agreement is stamped.

Thanks. Would call them up. I think the second payment is 10% and after that 15%. Have you given your second 10% already?

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
the lawyers have just started getting buyers to sign the SPA and pay the balance of the 10% down payment. So I guess it has "officially" launched. no showflat as far as I know. there are some movements on the supposed plot of land. was told that they are negotiating for it to be managed like a real service apartment. we shall see...

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you already got your State consent approval?

Hi
I have got a unit in Encorp Marina. Whats the progress of the project. After my 10% payment, I have not received any demand notice for payment neither I have received the signed sale agreement. Can any other owner throw some lights?

btravelling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega owners get out your cheque book. I just heard the foundation was officially completed yesterday and the certificate from the architect is out and we should get our first billing this or next week. That is if you are financing it yourself, or your bank will get notice to release the first block of your mortgage.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just visited UEM showroom. Was told Imperia completion will be delay by around 6 mths i.e. Mar 2015.

By the way for those who are interested, there are 2 returned units for sale now.
1600sq ft - 2 bedders- 31 & 32 flr - non marina facing - RM1.6m or 1k psf.
Thought it's still a good buy compared to LH medini at around RM800psf?

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teega owners get out your cheque book. I just heard the foundation was officially completed yesterday and the certificate from the architect is out and we should get our first billing this or next week. That is if you are financing it yourself, or your bank will get notice to release the first block of your mortgage.

Thanks for the info.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here knew where is Teega Sales Gallery is?
If know, pleasd share where is the occasion. Thanks in advance.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got phonecall from Encorp that the letters for the 2nd payment (10%) would be sent out today as the basement has now been completed.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to know that things are progressing well at Encorp Marina.The next 15% for superstructure will take a while. Tower 1 slightly faster than Tower 2. Anyone has taken progress photo on site?
Just got phonecall from Encorp that the letters for the 2nd payment (10%) would be sent out today as the basement has now been completed.

winofchange

ENCORP MARINA 27 SEPT 2013 1.jpgENCORP MARINA 27 SEPT 2013 2.jpgENCORP MARINA 27 SEPT 2013 3.jpg

cupcakes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got my Teega S&P (purchased in Nov 2012) and still waiting for State consent. Dont understand whats taking them so long.

Hi Avonup, did you sign any documents when you collect your S&P ?? I received a call from my lawyer to sign a document "Master Title" and to collect my S&P.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
UMLand launches Suasana, Iskandar Malaysia with GDV of RM452m

JOHOR BAHARU: United Malaya Land Berhad (UMLand) is launching a new commercial project, the Suasana, Iskandar Malaysia, here.

With a gross development value (GDV) of RM452mil, the project in the heart of the city centre, will feature a hotel and service residences with retail components.

The Suasana, Iskandar Malaysia is part of a wider intiative to rejuvenate and revitalise the Johor Baharu City Centre under the Johor Baharu (JB) Transformation Programme.

UMLand group chief executive officer Charlie Chia said the four and a half star hotel under the brand name, Amari Johor Baharu, will have 200 rooms, while there will be 335 units of the service residences.

It will also be the first Amari hotel in the country.
"Construction of all components of Suasana Iskandar Malaysia, will be completed simultaneously by the end of 2015," he told reporters after the launch of the project by state Housing and Local Government Exco, Datuk Abdul Latif Bandi here, today.

Also attending the ceremony were UMLand chairman Tun Musa Hitam and Pulai's member of parliament, Datuk Nur Jazlan Mohamed.

Chia expressed confidence over the success of Suasana, Iskandar Malaysia, as it is located on Jalan Trus, within Johor Baharu's tourist belt and walking distance to the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) complex.

Meanwhile, Jalan Trus in the Johor Baharu Central Business District, is also a prime area earmarked for transformation under the programme.

The RM1.8bil JB Transformation Programme was announced by the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak two years ago.

According to Chia, the state government, the Johor Baharu City Council, the Economic Planning Unit of the Prime Minister's Department and the Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA), have been providing incentives and support to those interested in reviving abandoned buildings and projects under the programme.

"With all the platforms provided, UMLand is taking a step forward in supporting the state government by being part of the Johor Baharu transformation process, and developing the Suasana Project," he said in his speech.

UMLand has also signed an agreement with Onyx Hospitality Group for the management of the Amari Johor Baharu Hotel management and a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Samsung C&T Sdn Bhd for joint construction works.

On UMLand's upcoming projects in Iskandar Malaysia, Chia said, the company is set to grow its niche development in Puteri Harbour with the proposed mixed development in parcel CS3.

The new development in Puteri Harbour follows the success of its earlier project, Somerset Puteri Harbour. It is also banking on the success of its Medini Lakeside project.

Chia revealed that UMLand is in the midst of planning the launch of a new township project in Felda Cahaya Baru, Masai, by the middle of next year.

The 133.54 hectares (330 acres) township project he added, will comprise mainly affordable houses, tagged at RM150,000. - Bernama

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/B...RM452-MLN.aspx

Last edited: